Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days - Health (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days (74989 Views)

COVID-19: Sulaiman Adamu Treated ‘Malaria’ In 3 Hospitals Before Death / Kenyan Doctors Remove 7 Needles In 3-Year-Old Girl’s Stomach / Natural Ways Of Eliminating Genital Warts: Causes & Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by AUgucci: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2023
Sevic68:

Hello bro, the tetmosol, do I rub it on the spot the genital warts is, leave it for some minutes and wash it off after?
No that's not how to use a soap. Just bath with it the normal way, and take your mind off the wart ,you'll be surprised that you wouldn't find it anyway on your body in a couple of weeks. Hope you get the soap from reliable store
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Sevic68: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2023
AUgucci:

No that's not how to use a soap. Just bath with it the normal way, and take your mind off the wart ,you'll be surprised that you wouldn't find it anyway on your body in a couple of weeks. Hope you get the soap from reliable store

Okay. Thank you
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Sunkyapogee(m): 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sevic68:

I'll give it a try

It's doesn't work
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by AUgucci: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sunkyapogee:

It's doesn't work
Perhaps you got a fake one, there alot of fake of the soap, get it from reliable sources, or maybe you didn't use it long enough.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by AUgucci: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sunkyapogee:

It's doesn't work
It's just a soap of maybe 400 naira, no harm in trying.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Sunkyapogee(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
AUgucci:

Wart will go away after two years according to studies.. maybe that is what happened to your wart
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by AUgucci: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sunkyapogee:

Wart will go away after two years according to studies.. maybe that is what happened to your wart
You might be right, but believe it or not alot of people has wart for ages , and no mine wasn't upto two years,.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Sunkyapogee(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
AUgucci:

You might be right, but believe it or not alot of people has wart for ages , and no mine wasn't upto two years,.

If your immune system have not been compromised. Wart will clear up definitely with time.. Tetmosol killing wart and preventing regrowth is marvelous.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by AUgucci: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sunkyapogee:

If your immune system have not been compromised. Wart will clear up definitely with time.. Tetmosol killing wart and preventing regrowth is marvelous.
Personally, any Goddamn rubbish infection on my skin ,it only takes couple bat of this soap on and I'm okay, it's true. Personally I mean. And also septol usually works for me to, all those small ones they put in hotel rooms is nice too. Have tried a whole lot of things, whole lot. But I give it to tetmosol.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Sunkyapogee(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
AUgucci:

Personally, any Goddamn rubbish infection on my skin ,it only takes couple bat of this soap on and I'm okay, it's true. Personally I mean. And also septol usually works for me to, all those small ones they put in hotel rooms is nice too. Have tried a whole lot of things, whole lot. But I give it to tetmosol.

My brother, wart is not easy to eradicate. Kudos to tetmosol
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Postmalonee: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
I am here to testify the best news on earth. After spending over 400k on what I thought was warts, it was actually a fungal infection. I even thought that I had gotten rid of the fungi using warts medication, but it kept coming back and I kept getting frustrated. I have finally been prescribed fungi medication and it’s currently going away. Two dermatologist confirmed it was warts and two dermatologist told me it was fungi. I had to snap a pic and sent it to an online dermatologist in the US and she helped me finally diagnose it as fungi infection and recommended medications which I bought . After all this suffering, it’s finally coming to an end. Omo I would advise people to get help from these online doctors in the US for free. You might be looking at the wrong diagnosis or you might find better solutions. Goodluck to everyone
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by opeyemigadgets: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
i have this one inside my p.enis
i was surprised to see it last week and since then i used garlic ginger and turmeric solution on it but it’s burning my skin tho it feels smaller

the thing is that, it’s internal which is hard to treat because i
inside my penis is always wet so these solution can stay longer

pls what is the best treatment for this

@
Johnholmes
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by opeyemigadgets: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Sunkyapogee:

have u seen mine?
i can’t put tetmosol on it
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by opeyemigadgets: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
who’s online
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by opeyemigadgets: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Postmalonee:
I am here to testify the best news on earth. After spending over 400k on what I thought was warts, it was actually a fungal infection. I even thought that I had gotten rid of the fungi using warts medication, but it kept coming back and I kept getting frustrated. I have finally been prescribed fungi medication and it’s currently going away. Two dermatologist confirmed it was warts and two dermatologist told me it was fungi. I had to snap a pic and sent it to an online dermatologist in the US and she helped me finally diagnose it as fungi infection and recommended medications which I bought . After all this suffering, it’s finally coming to an end. Omo I would advise people to get help from these online doctors in the US for free. You might be looking at the wrong diagnosis or you might find better solutions. Goodluck to everyone

drop link baba make i text them
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Sunkyapogee(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2023
opeyemigadgets:

have u seen mine?
i can’t put tetmosol on it

Why?
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by opeyemigadgets: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2023
Sunkyapogee:

Why?

it’s in the penile tip
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Sunkyapogee(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
opeyemigadgets:

it’s in the penile tip

Oh sorry

What treatment have you used ?
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by MitchellK: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
opeyemigadgets:
i have this one inside my p.enis
i was surprised to see it last week and since then i used garlic ginger and turmeric solution on it but it’s burning my skin tho it feels smaller

the thing is that, it’s internal which is hard to treat because i
inside my penis is always wet so these solution can stay longer

pls what is the best treatment for this

@
Johnholmes

Huh? Wym inside? 🥴
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by opeyemigadgets: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2023
MitchellK:

Huh? Wym inside? 🥴

i don’t know o.
i will send the pic
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by opeyemigadgets: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2023
Sunkyapogee:

Oh sorry

What treatment have you used ?

i’ve made mashed garlic into paste and put it to it but i found out that it caused my skill to peel

so i mostly drink the solution of ginger, garlic and turmeric.

i really don’t know what to use
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by opeyemigadgets: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2023
this is what it looks like

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Sunkyapogee(m): 1:04am On Aug 09, 2023
opeyemigadgets:

i’ve made mashed garlic into paste and put it to it but i found out that it caused my skill to peel

so i mostly drink the solution of ginger, garlic and turmeric.

i really don’t know what to use

Any improvement?
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by opeyemigadgets: 3:18am On Aug 11, 2023
Sunkyapogee:

Any improvement?

i don’t forget about am jare
i just use medications
i no dey want think about am
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by SkinHealth(f): 8:24am On Aug 13, 2023
Genital warts and skin tags growth remover. Removes the growth within 3 days. If you are treating Genital warts, get the complete kit that treats in both internally and externally.

WhatsApp 0 8 I 6 2 4 6 0 8 7 0

Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by AUgucci: 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
opeyemigadgets:
this is what it looks like
You just need to be very careful of whatever you use. Its somewhat internal and its fragile, so be careful what you put on it so that it doesn't get complicated. Whereas you don't need to apply the apply tetmosol directly you just simply bath with it daily anything that you put on your skin reflects internally too. And maybe it will work for you. I knw how you feel right I used to feel like that too, but the good thing is that you can still have sex normal as far as it's not painful and pls make sure you use a condom don't underestimate it you could easy infect someone else so pls keep other people safe, peace.
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by opeyemigadgets: 12:30am On Aug 14, 2023
AUgucci:

You just need to be very careful of whatever you use. Its somewhat internal and its fragile, so be careful what you put on it so that it doesn't get complicated. Whereas you don't need to apply the apply tetmosol directly you just simply bath with it daily anything that you put on your skin reflects internally too. And maybe it will work for you. I knw how you feel right I used to feel like that too, but the good thing is that you can still have sex normal as far as it's not painful and pls make sure you use a condom don't underestimate it you could easy infect someone else so pls keep other people safe, peace.

It has really lowered my s@x esteem to the lowest. i hardly get hard on with girls, all the thought in my head is “nothing dey these girls” and “fear woman”. After that, i no fit reason to have anything with the girl again, until i treat it off finally by using drugs to boost my immunity.Any recommendations??
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Johnlley: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
So I’ve used Tetmosol for about 2weeks now and no visible difference, I took some herbal concoctions that made me fall seriously ill recently. But I came across an ad on instagram that can actually get it removed the page is “genexbeauteclinic” I’ve not gone yet but I chatted em up and the gave me a price…. Once I can raise the money I’d sure give ‘em a trial
This isn’t a advert I’m also going thru this, I’ve been following this blog for quite some time I’ve tried (Collomak, Advoca, Podowart)
Podowart fried my Di*k
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Uspic(m): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
You should try tea tree oil. It keeps the warts fresh like a new baby skin. This makes the tetmosol more effective. Tetmosol won't work if the warts are old and not fresh.
Johnlley:
So I’ve used Tetmosol for about 2weeks now and no visible difference, I took some herbal concoctions that made me fall seriously ill recently. But I came across an ad on instagram that can actually get it removed the page is “genexbeauteclinic” I’ve not gone yet but I chatted em up and the gave me a price…. Once I can raise the money I’d sure give ‘em a trial
This isn’t a advert I’m also going thru this, I’ve been following this blog for quite some time I’ve tried (Collomak, Advoca, Podowart)
Podowart fried my Di*k
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Postmalonee: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
The site i used is iclinq.com. Their consultation is free. But if you want to follow up, you need to pay. It was during my first consultation that I was diagnosed and also provided with medicine and cream to use. All I did was write to them about my problems with a picture attached. And then there was a reply with my diagnosis and medication for it. So there was no need to pay for any additional information. Just make sure you explain In details all your problems and medications you have used so far.
opeyemigadgets:

drop link make i text them
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by opeyemigadgets: 12:37am On Aug 17, 2023
Postmalonee:
The site i used is iclinq.com. Their consultation is free. But if you want to follow up, you need to pay. It was during my first consultation that I was diagnosed and also provided with medicine and cream to use. All I did was write to them about my problems with a picture attached. And then there was a reply with my diagnosis and medication for it. So there was no need to pay for any additional information. Just make sure you explain In details all your problems and medications you have used so far.

do they reply fast or e go tay well well
Re: How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days by Postmalonee: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
I got my reply in a day
opeyemigadgets:

do they reply fast or e go tay well well

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction / Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) / Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.