Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say (42905 Views)

See One Record Of Ronaldo That Messi Cannot Break Untill He Retires / ‘ronaldo Does Things That Messi Doesn’t’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by DrayZee: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Tell me how mediocre Lisbon were. Are you going to tell me that Lisbon were shit? And pls, tell me how successful Barca were before Messi burst on the scene.
Are you saying Barcelona was a useless club before Messi came? In other words Ronaldinho, Maradona and the rest were nothing.
Ok na.
Na you use your mouth finish Barcelona like this... All in a bid to prove something about Messi.

2 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by superstarDikk(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
kutchs:

Pele is considered by many as the GOAT though he played almost with Santos.
Paolo Maldini is considered by many as probably the best defender series A has produced in spite of not changing club from AC Milan.

I find it funny and laughable when Ronaldo and EPL fans say Messi can't do it on a cold wet night in Stoke forgetting that players with lesser technical ability has come from La Liga and dominated EPL.
Messi doesn't have to be a journeyman like Nicolas Anelka or Zlatan Ibrahimovic to be the best. What makes him the best is simple HE IS MESSI.
No need for arguments let him change teams even if na for a day. No need to even leave Spain, make him go Real or Athletico Madrid. He should leave his comfort for once

2 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by 200dexter(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
devilson:
ronaldo has always been a better player than messi,he his more compete than messi

ronaldo is good with heading than mesi
he has more shoot accuracy
ronaldo is a better free kick taker
the old ronaldo when he was In man United is more skillful but messi is a better dribbler.
Goal keepers fear ronaldo more.

ronaldo has won trophy in sporting Lisbon,man United,real Madrid nd Portugal but messi only won In Barcelona.

messi is great but Ronaldo is god

Nonsense...
1. How many freekicks has Ronaldo scored in the last 3 years and how many has Messi scored? When u check dat, you'll see that messi is a beta free kick taker

2. Messi is far more skillful dan Ronaldo. All Ronaldo does is to tap-in goals after Bale has dribbled, done all the main work and crossed for him.

3. "Keepers fear ronaldo more" I laff... You'll tell me how you got this stupid statement dah u jus made. So u go interview keepers to know wu dey fear abi. Abegi

Conclusion : Messi is greatest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by Praktikals(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
fanacy:
Football is a funny game atimes... You will walk up to a viewing centre, you see a grown up man sweating were he'is arguing on one thing or the other about football. And i find out that what they argue most is about messi and Ronaldo who is a better player... Ronaldo fans will go for their man while messi fans will go for messi... There are even funny name they call each player... Like "Penaldo" or "Messhit, Messy " gringringrin So i decided to bring the arguement here

To you..who is the better player among the two ... Hit like For Ronaldo And Share for Messi
Yes, it is.
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by Plus234(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
superstarDikk:
Gerrard, Xavi and co r just jealous they can never be Ronaldo. he is rich, handsome n fu¥king talented. They hate him cuz they think he is arrogant, if u were him wouldn't u be?

you meant the arrogant rich GAY ?
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by kinggogo: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dis it

Sport section----- European football------den d the thread below

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by Praktikals(m): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
enigmaticmotik:

check the numbas of la liga matches deyve played compared to their goals
Your head is there. Thats the way to compare.
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by superstarDikk(m): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Plus234:

You his 'gay' partner?
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by teehay45(m): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Seunnzy:

when Henry was playing football many great technical and world class players were gracing the pitch too unlike the lazy overrated asses we have currently
I agree with you Henry is a great player for all his technical brilliance and goal scoring exploit buh he shouldn't be mention on the same page with CR7. Do you think it's easy 4 any player to break Di stephano and Raul long standing records at such a short period

Take it or leave it Ronaldo is the best player to ever grace the game. When Messi wins an Int'l trophy , then you can mention him on the same page as Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by Hillzy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
allansie:
Both players are very talented in their own ways buh if I am 2 choose,I tink I wil go for Lionel Messi...he's a huge talent...The difference btw d 2 is dat....Ronaldo needs a team to succeed while a team needs Messi to succeed...Am a ManUtd Fan...
Oga since messi turn argentina. Captain where dem don succeed go? Am just asking?

1 Like

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by manutdadex(m): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
allansie:

Mad man....luck wasn't just on his side with the national team...he has few finlas with them and he has lost on penalties...Even Ronaldo wasn't on the pitch when portugal won the euros...Let Ronaldo take portugal 2 a world cup final...stupid n idiotic fellow oshi
are u saying he won other trophies tru luck? And wats with d abuse? Messi fans sa
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by yeezyquan(m): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
teehay45:
I agree with you Henry is a great player for all his technical brilliance and goal scoring exploit buh he shouldn't be mention on the same page with CR7. Do you think it's easy 4 any player to break Di stephano and Raul long standing records at such a short period

Take it or leave it Ronaldo is the best player to ever grace the game. When Messi wins an Int'l trophy , then you can mention him on the same page as Ronaldo
I weep for your kind...*pity*
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
ikp120:

Anyone can win anything with a good team bro... The team gives one an edge...
We're talking about sweet and sexy football that will get a lady screaming "hit me harder baby! Oh hit me baba! Oh this is heaven on earth!"... Have you even seen Messi in action? Bro go to youtube... Or just watch the next match and see him in action live and direct
Since we wanna now talk of sexy football and public approval, let's compare their followership. Compare YouTube, facebook, twitter, and endorsements.
The answer is obvious
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
duchess02:
world cup MVP,5 ballon d'or,shud i continue?
Lol, I get your attempt at humour, lol.
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by ObaKlaz: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
DrayZee:

Are you saying Barcelona was a useless club before Messi came? In other words Ronaldinho, Maradona and the rest were nothing.
Ok na.
Na you use your mouth finish Barcelona like this... All in a bid to prove something about Messi.
You don't have to put words in my mouth. You have conveniently chosen to ignore the questions i asked. I simply asked you HOW SUCCESSFUL BARCELONA WERE BEFORE THE MESSI ERA. Pls tell me.
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by jkarmstrong(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
Shikena:

Pele won the world cup 3 times and also won Copa America. Maldini won the world cup. C Ronaldo won the Euro. If Messi won't venture out of comfortable Barca then he will have to stop choking at the national team level to stake a valid claim.

u see ur life? Where maldini dey dey win world cup? maldini didn't win d world cup
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by manutdadex(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
legendte:

Do you know that kanu didn't score at any caf tournament?
Do you know that George weah didn't go to world cup?
Do you know that Ronaldo of Brazil didn't win uefa champions league?

Messi has under 20 world cup and Olympic gold medal. He is currently the highest goal scorer of all time for both club and country.
And he is just 29
so u are now bringing messi down to their level? Lol... Kanu didnt score in a nations cup but he has won one... D only thing that qualified weah to b called a grt players are his personal stats n trophies. That is y Ronaldo delima is not in contention to b all time best. Messi is an amazing player we knw that. But c.ron is better

1 Like

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by RaeMystix: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
Absolutely. In terms of football, swag and personality.
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by ikp120(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Since we wanna now talk of sexy football and public approval, let's compare their followership. Compare YouTube, facebook, twitter, and endorsements.
The answer is obvious

undecided
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by manutdadex(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
ikorodureporta:

Okocha is better than both
henry career goals.. Ronaldo go use three seasons pass am... So dont compare... Even Rooney has more goals than him
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by teehay45(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
yeezyquan:
I weep for your kind...*pity*
your opinion, my opinion
Take a chill pill bro
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by H2Ossss(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
Messi is good... Though he won 2 ballon dor and 2 champions league due to uefalona.... Esp when they eliminated Chelsea at d semis... 1 of his ballon dor belongs to sneider.... We all know FIFA esp dat mumu ex president did not like Rinaldo... Yet he wins despite all odds... Ronaldo over messi anyday anytime.... 4th well deserved ballondor on the way

1 Like

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by slimsoshady(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
gbeseun:
Let messi come.and try other leagues and know say Rinaldo na im papa,pogba and IBRA are singing a new song now cos they are playing in a strange land.
you can't even spell yur role models name correctly..messi is on a whole new level..
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by manutdadex(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Plus234:

if ronaldo na gay, every country because of am them go legalize gayism. Ronaldo gay? Even messi gf don chop inside
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by Tunde28(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:
They are both cute and they gat very good skills, i like dem but i think i prefer Ronaldo cuz he is way taller i love his smiles too kiss

Women way of comparison
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by H2Ossss(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
slimsoshady:
you can't even spell yur role models name correctly..messi is on a whole new level..

Lol... Its autocorrect... Same with my phone.... I remember messi face when he won MVP at d world cup... He knew he wasn't even d 20th best player... But hey... Blatter must give him

1 Like

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by ericmor: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
if you need a scorer, you can get CR but if you need everything in football, you better go for messi.that is just the fact

1 Like

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by lexydo007(m): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ronaldo has scored more goals and has more stat than Messi, use Google before giving us false information.
foladara777:
See... There's no contest, Messi is better and it's not even close... He scores with higher frequency, assists at a higher rate, dribbles with greater regularit, has won a higher number of trophies... Every single stat that actually matters point to Messi's superiority, so...

1 Like

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by DrayZee: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
ObaKlaz:
You don't have to put words in my mouth. You have conveniently chosen to ignore the questions i asked. I simply asked you HOW SUCCESSFUL BARCELONA WERE BEFORE THE MESSI ERA. Pls tell me.
They were very succesful!
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by adelumolo(m): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Cr7 is the best. Messit, a fish in an ocean
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by oribi(m): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
miketayo:

U are so quick to call someone retard on a mere argument nd u haven't checked urself.
So because Yaya and sanchez r doing well in epl means messi ll?? And u called ppl retards seriously. FYI Jordan finished his career with d wizards not bulls and I can mention 10 ballers better than Kobe, Kobe was even one of the worst players in his last 2 years.
Not all great players can adapt to new teams.

please stay in the lane of football...Kobe is a GOAT....Age took a swipe but yet he produced fantastic stats effortlessly
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by Praktikals(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
DrayZee:
Messi CANNOT survive outside Barcelona.
Na only for inside water fish dey show skii

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Gambia: Women's Nations Cup Qualifier - 6 - 0 (Full Time) / Jude Ighalo Visits His Former Street In Ajegunle, Attends Salami Street Carnival / Lampard To Become Chelsea’s New Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.