Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance (22345 Views)

Aso Rock Policemen Protest "Discriminatory Allowance"- The Punch / Women Protest In Ondo Over Dino Melaye’s Attack On Remi Tinubu / Celebrities And Policemen Protest Against Gender Based Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by berrystunn(m): 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wait until 2019
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by angeltolly(f): 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
shame
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by sunshine46(f): 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
undecidedI think I nid to protest over non-payment of my remuneration as well
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Abi u allowed APC to win the election..yet u still have guts to come out and complain.... U got served with what you all deserve. Brainless people
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Can you Imagine

Shameless, ACT
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
sunshine46:
undecidedI think I nid to protest over non-payment of my remuneration as well
haha...anybody protesting is wasting his or her time.... Government self doesn't wanna ans ASUU
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
GOOD for Them, Next time don't be used to Rig Election
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by Oleku93(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
If that is true, i think it's rather too quick for them To protest. I believe there are other alternatives for them to channel their plights to the top officials to facilitate the payment of their allowances
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by chigoizie7(m): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
I am waiting for buhari to deploy soldiers to go and shoot those protesters.

Since it is a norm in this administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by dman4mdmoon(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
comshots:
The policemen said they were owed some allowances of past election before the just concluded Ondo state election.

Where did you get that? Is that a different version of the story or your own concocted story?
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by kinibigdeal(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dont be too ignorant, your support for PMB shouldnt make you an extreme zombies
donphilopus:

Is the FG owing you any salary? Besides, this' not salary but allowance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by teebell999(m): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
comshots:

http://punchng.com/breaking-policemen-rampage-ondo/

That is gross indiscipline by the men of NP
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by bootstrap(m): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
As much as I do not want to believe that is what is happening in the posted picture... If it is, I dare say the policemen just lost their jobs over allowances.

People of the armed forces CANNOT (are forbidden from) protest. It's almost a treasonable offense.
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by Lamzzyy(m): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Gbam e don happen them won collect their own share. Fight for your right!!!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by gr8eminent(m): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Police what?
let's say na boys scout dey protest
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by RillJ(m): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mutiny!
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
kolaish:
This is rather too early, they should have waited for at least a week or two after the election. By the way, is it permitted for Police to protest openly? They should have seek alternative ways to get the allowance instead of protesting.

My opinion.
Most of the pple affected re Policemen brought frm various states across the country. If they ve to wait for one week they wud already be back to their various states and that is a permanent good buy kiss to their money.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by stefanweeks: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
who will disperse the rioting men on uniform?

Maybe their senior brother in arm

the Army grin grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Oleku93:
If that is true, i think it's rather too quick for them To protest. I believe there are other alternatives for them to channel their plights to the top officials to facilitate the payment of their allowances
I laugh at this comment. U obviously don't know the police. I can the top bosses are sitting somewhere on top of their money waiting to see their reaction.
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by glossy6(f): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Who will shoot the protesting police now?
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by Alvino1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hahaha..... Lmao..... this is very funny... please is there no video on this??... #9ja police nd madness..

#5iver...
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by sunshine46(f): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Pascalville:
haha...anybody protesting is wasting his or her time.... Government self doesn't wanna ans ASUU
I know right...well at least these ones are protesting,let's perch for d result
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
sunshine46:

I know right...well at least these ones are protesting,let's perch for d result
abi na...but it's very bad how things re handled in this country
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
glossy6:
true talk...who can stop them now grin grin
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nairadays:

Hahahahaha, Rigging work indeed. Come to think about it, which kind allowance be dis, isn't election monitoring part of the police force duties? Or is it left for Civil defense?
It's an extra duty.
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Policemen or any armed force should not be protesting, they should all be sacked!
Make hunger kii them abi?
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by depezee(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Make thunder fire them from ISIS.

What are they protesting, somebody should immediately hurl teargas on them to disparse them. Or rather shot them to deathz.

Stupid naija police!
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by Oleku93(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I laugh at this comment. U obviously don't know the police. I can the top bosses are sitting somewhere on top of their money waiting to see their reaction.
It's possible sha
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
teebell999:

That is gross indiscipline by the men of NP
How?Say your buhari no gree pay dem na that one be gross misconduct?Put yourself in their shoes.
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
Them don find out say their money wan get kleg them quickly rise an alarm make buhari people no corner their sweat.
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by kolaish(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Most of the pple affected re Policemen brought frm various states across the country. If they ve to wait for one week they wud already be back to their various states and that is a permanent good buy kiss to their money.
You are right, probably that is why the Ogas didn't pay them on time so that they can embezzle it. But first of all we need to find out if the allowances was actually released and not paid. If so the government should bounce on the ogas if they actually mean the corruption war.
Re: Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
glossy6:
If na ipob dey protest so na these same protesting policemen buhari go send go shoot and kii them all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House / FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase / Fashola Performs Umrah In Saudi Arabia(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.