Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Damn, My Girl Keyshia Made A Serious Rookie Mistake. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damn, My Girl Keyshia Made A Serious Rookie Mistake. (1618 Views)

Keyshia Cole Shows Off Her Hot Body In Bright Pink Bikini With Son ( Photo ) / See The Photo Singer Keyshia Cole Posted On Instagram That Got Everyone Talking / New Couples Alert:Keyshia Cole/Daniel G and The Dream/Christina Millian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damn, My Girl Keyshia Made A Serious Rookie Mistake. by KB1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2009
Rule # one to initiating duet with a fellow same-sex artist is to make sure you look and sing better than the one you're inviting. Monica killed that young girl on her own hit song, and she looks better too. I mean Keyshia is a good young singer and she looks good too, but Monica is blatantly a much more matured singer and she looks smoking too. They may be good friends but I don't think the young girl will make this mistake again. Folks are thinking that this is a Monica song featuring Keyshia, cause the singing was so lopsided. :ohno:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UDcBiw-Ock&feature=related
Re: Damn, My Girl Keyshia Made A Serious Rookie Mistake. by chiogo(f): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2009
First of all, this song is like, old now. The need for you to talk about it now is just weird.
I equally enjoyed both of 'em. Secondly, Keyshia is not a "rookie".
Re: Damn, My Girl Keyshia Made A Serious Rookie Mistake. by sjeezy8: 2:49am On Nov 09, 2009
Its obvious KB1 missed the last 4 years of his life due to bashing yoruba women on NL and saying how much AA women are better looking than everyone on SKYSCAPERCITY. You need to get out and im sure your wife divorced you by now if not you would be with her instead of making a full of yourself on internet forums. as old as you are
Re: Damn, My Girl Keyshia Made A Serious Rookie Mistake. by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2009
chai
Nsukka, this one na old news.
what made you post a topic so pointless? lolol
Re: Damn, My Girl Keyshia Made A Serious Rookie Mistake. by KB1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2009
What does Amaka mean?
Re: Damn, My Girl Keyshia Made A Serious Rookie Mistake. by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:48am On Nov 10, 2009
your wife is igbo, right?
why dont you ask her.
OH WAIT!! maybe you marrying an igbo girl was all just a lie and a figment of your imagination.
hahaha YOU WISH!  grin
eh?   tongue
Re: Damn, My Girl Keyshia Made A Serious Rookie Mistake. by KB1(m): 4:55am On Nov 10, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

your wife is igbo, right?
why dont you ask her.
OH WAIT!! maybe you marrying an igbo girl was all just a lie and a figment of your imagination.
hahaha YOU WISH!  grin
eh?   tongue

Yeah, she's Igbo descent though she was born and raised here in the us outside of the Nigerian community all her life, and she never really took interest in learning about the Igbo culture too much so she know very little about the language and stuff and doesn't care to learn either. I asked if it sounded familiar to her and she said hell no.
Re: Damn, My Girl Keyshia Made A Serious Rookie Mistake. by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2009
okay, whatever.

(1) (Reply)

It’s Official: Akon Signs Wizkid, 2face, Psquare To Konvict Music / Footballer Victor Ikpeba Ready To Remarry 11 Years After Lose Of Her First Wife / Shocking Revelations About Lady Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.