Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi (17684 Views)

Militants Blow Up NPDC Majorย pipeline In Delta / Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State / Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by Justiceleague1: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
IVORY2009:

Wat a stupid statement....... Do u know the implication of it to the economy @ large.

guy be careful,na oMENTAL be dat,o...hes very gud @reporting grin

Op,the govt shud stop talking and give the ppl what they want..start implement ingthe niger delta masterplan

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by mengho(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Kaboom, shebi like say recession & hunger no reach Niger delta woh, they need d real tonic which is depression, hunger & massive military deployment on top dat.
Dangote pls hurry with ur refinery
&
Where are we with our pipe from Niger anyways cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by IVORY2009(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
rusher14:

Is the economy peculiar to only non-Niger Delta people?

Blow the pipelines to smithereens we'll see who blinks first.

Wat is this Edo man saying again; instead of u to advise ur president to do the needful, by way of dialog with the militants, so that peace can reture to the ND region and also more money for the FG to use for other developmental projects, rather u are advising the govt to play the "sit down look" approach will militant who have nothing to loose, their own is to cripple the economy!

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by degamemaster(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bullhari should humble himself and come down from his mountain to dialog with this guys beforw they cripple the remaining thing that's holding the zoo Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by Justiceleague1: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
genghiskhan007:
Enjoy it while it lands....una financiers are being roped in one by one.mama piss,uncle pete odili...next is potbelly akpabio....oh l forgot to add Niger is soon going to be providing oil to kaduna refinery....fishbrains

deeply concerned environMENTAList grin

Op fg shud give the nd ppl what they want.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by alizma: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
rapistomenka:
Osibanjo is a disgrace to Christian faith for him to have supported the move to bring Islamic mercenaries to fight Christians in the South.

Is it a crime to ask for justice inform of resource control.

How can you fight a man that feed you and you think God will fold His Hands and watch you destroy them.

I am not from SS but I hate arrogance and deceitful tactics adopted by Buhari against the region feeding the whole nation.

you ask for justice by destroying properties abi.
North is already looking everywhere for alternatives to and supply of oil. you are technically left to distroy your land and you think you are doing Buhari, you are doing yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by TeamSimple(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
cowardSeun:

it's obvious you have no idea on what's going on in the Niger delta.

Just shut up and watch
We are watching..
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by cousins: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
Your brother was president for 6yrs and he did not announce a development master plan. Now a man from Daura is the president, you now want a master plan. My dear, you must be the biggest joker of the century. The problem we have is that we do not tell ourselves the truth as a people. We continue to allow half literate men play us like pawns.
Am from the Niger Delta and can sincerely say that there is no struggle called the Niger Delta struggle and even if there is any, it is only in the minds of fishermen and farmers in the Niger Delta. What we have today is nothing but a struggle for personal enrichment. It is the same struggle that made Asari relocate to maitama after the inauguration of Jonathan and made Aso rock his backyard. It is the same struggle that made Tompolo the watcher of Nigeria's waterways with assets running into billions of naira and security contracts that are unimaginable. It is the same struggle that makes Ayiri spray money with spraying machine or use security convoys like that of a gov. Don't kid yourself, the struggle is over. It died with Ken Saro wiwa. When we should have demanded something and gotten it, we allowed our so-called leaders enrich themselves at our expense and gave us a fraud in the name of amnesty program. How many farmers or hard working youths did it help?

What we have today is this; there has been a change in govt and as a result power also has to change in the creeks. A new set of Asari, Tompolo, Edwin Clark, Ateke etc must arise. And it will always be the case whenever there is a transition.

However, the Nigerian govt has a chance to rewrite the future cos I can promise you that if this is allowed to thrive then we have something else in our hands and when the time is right, I will also return to the creek to take my place as an Asari.

It either we wake up to our reality or continue in our stupidity.

Mr Buhari, my advise to you, if you can fight them do it, if not allow us blow up everything to the ground, it is the same people from the Niger Delta that will rise up against these militants after all they are our brothers.
rapistomenka:

Enough of the rhetoric mr man.

Buhari knows the right thing to do to appease Niger Delta region but he chosed the part of arrogance, pomposity and intimidation which has never worked for any govt. What stops him announcing a deliberate master plan to develope Niger Delta the same way they did to Abuja, turn them into oil city status like Texas and see if the people of the region will not be happy and if Avangers will not embrace peace.

6 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by rusher14: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
IVORY2009:

Wat is this Edo man saying again; instead of u to advise ur president to do the needful, by way of dialog with the militants, so that peace can reture to the ND region and also more money for the FG to use for other development, rather u are advising the govt to play the "sit down look" approach will militant who have nothing to loose, their own is to cripple the economy!

Na you be my papa wey make me Edo.

I'm have no Edo blood in me from Etsako to Benin.

Now back to the issue, criminals would never have their say on governance.

Let those communities harbouring militants continue to shield them expecting utopia would be obtained.

Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by fablani(m): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Progressive01:
I find it confusing when these kids keep saying "Buhari should dialogue with blaablabla". What dialogue hasnt been beld with these criminals or the "elders" from the region? Or perhaps, their own definition of dialogue means mr President should crawl on his belly down to the creeks and give the terrorists a Mouth Action just to massage their ego?

They should blow up everything in sight in the region if that cures their headache jor. Yet to see how thats gonna deplete any big man's salary. Na their mothers and fathers go suffer am.

And the same nonentities who celebrate these acts of terrorism would be the ones gnashing their teeths over the state of the economy tomorrow.

Keep bombing boys. You are doing an awesome job! smiley

Edit: Any nonentity who doesnt like my comment can go screw his mother. I still Wouldnt care. smiley

I know say e pain you. better go and die

4 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by TeamSimple(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
IVORY2009:

Wat a stupid statement....... Do u know the implication of it to the economy @ large.
And the Niger deltans and their supporters ain't part of the economy right?

How I wish all these sabotage would have an effect on salaries and allowances of our executives and law makers.

The last time we read,it was a man from bayelsa that commited suicide out of hunger.
Na their governors still dey complain pass.

While Buhari is busy enjoying is experience as a president globe trotting, his little daughter is about to wed a billionaire while the children of the Niger delta will keep wallowing in misery when Buhari vacates office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by lukency(m): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
More grease to your elbow guys.Bomb until there is no any other pipe to bomb in ur region.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by IVORY2009(m): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
rusher14:

Na you be my papa wey make me Edo.

I'm have no Edo blood in me from Etsako to Benin.

Now back to the issue, criminals would never have their say on governance.

Let those communities harbouring militants continue to shield them expecting utopia would be obtained.

Nonsense.

is okay less watch and see, who will blink first, by the time the oil production per day is reduce to zero barrel..... Den Nigeria will be a failed state, under president Mohammedu Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by rusher14: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
IVORY2009:

is okay less watch and see, who will blink first, by the time the oil production per day is reduce to zero barrel..... Den Nigeria will be a failed state, under president Mohammedu Buhari.

And then the militants would provide good governance for the Niger Delta no be so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by IVORY2009(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
TeamSimple:

And the Niger deltans and their supporters ain't part of the economy right?

How I wish all these sabotage would have an effect on salaries and allowances of our executives and law makers.

The last time we read,it was a man from bayelsa that commited suicide out of hunger.

Yes, unfortunately oil is one of Nigeria's source of revenue @ least 75% to the GDP, Nigeria can not afford to let go @ this point in time, it will affect the whole country, even the presidency will not be left out.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
Progressive01:
I find it confusing when these kids keep saying "Buhari should dialogue with blaablabla". What dialogue hasnt been beld with these criminals or the "elders" from the region? Or perhaps, their own definition of dialogue means mr President should crawl on his belly down to the creeks and give the terrorists a Mouth Action just to massage their ego?

They should blow up everything in sight in the region if that cures their headache jor. Yet to see how thats gonna deplete any big man's salary. Na their mothers and fathers go suffer am.

And the same nonentities who celebrate these acts of terrorism would be the ones gnashing their teeths over the state of the economy tomorrow.

Edit: Any nonentity who doesnt like my comment can go screw his mother. I still Wouldnt care. smiley

I keep wondering how someone in his right senses would be clapping for this ppl bombing their future and that of their unborn children away.
Don't ppl listen or watch the news? How many times has the government called them for dialogue and they refused.

Their elders went into meeting with the government, the second day the yoots came out declaring they are not representing them. Now what do you want the President to do?
Come for dialogue u didn't com, stop bombing u said no.

In fact they should thank their stars it's not Obasanjo that is ruling, Genocide or not he would have dealt with those jobless touts calling themselves avengers, and it would have affected the community in general and nothing will happen.

Now after bombings these pipes the oils flows on their ground doing more damages to their land.
The ppl praising them are in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja etc not being affected by the after matt of bombings.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by IVORY2009(m): 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
rusher14:

And then the militants would provide good governance for the Niger Delta no be so?

lol, the whole nation will be affected! Wat is our major source of revenue? Or do u want to start exporting groundnut/Sugar cane/Tomatoes/Kuli-Kuli to earn revenue..

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by kinguwem: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
Progressive01:

You wouldn't care because you don't know the effect of the activities of these boys on the economy. I presume you're unemployed & someone is feeding you. If you've responsibilities you wouldn't be making such comments.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by Fash20: 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
If care is not taken this country is headed for a rock.

There have been more than 31 pipeline bombing this year alone.

I see full out blown war in ND if care is not taken and I know this is what some people from the east want in other to make their dreams come reality
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by TeamSimple(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
IVORY2009:

Yes, unfortunately oil is one of Nigeria's source of revenue @ least 75% to the GDP, Nigeria can not afford to let go @ this point in time, it will affect the whole country, even the presidency will not be left out.
Stop deceiving yourself...Even if it contributes 99percent,the remaining 1 percent coming from other sectors will only be used to feel their pockets.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by rusher14: 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
IVORY2009:

lol, the whole nation will be affected! Wat is our major source of revenue? Or do u want to start exporting groundnut/Sugar cane/Tomatoes/Kuli-Kuli to earn revenue..

Perhaps we should start looking elsewhere but time in which criminals dictate our attitude to crime and economic values are far gone.

Oil makes the Nigerian economy but would never be that way forever.

Let's keep playing this game.
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
kinguwem:
You wouldn't care because you don't know the effect of the activities of these boys on the economy. I presume you're unemployed & someone is feeding you. If you've responsibilities you wouldn't be making such comments.

The guy u quoted has just said the fact except that u didnt comprehend his point.
Now you sound like someone who believes he knows the solution to this problem. Tell us how it can be handled and please don't mention dialogue because the government has come out in the open appealing to this jobless yoots to come for dialogue several times. They refused and even refused their elders that went to dialogue with the government.

Now the wise one tell us how this situation can be handled besides dialogue.

We are Ready to learn.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by IVORY2009(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
rusher14:

Perhaps we should start looking elsewhere but time in which criminals dictate our attitude to crime and economic values are far gone.

Oil makes the Nigerian economy but would never be that way forever.

Let's keep playing this game.

But as far as we have not been able to diversify, the boys frm the ND will keep holding the FG @ the balls/ hold the nation to ransome, especially wen their demands are not meant; its going to be a long battle.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by aroti: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by Progressive01(m): 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
davtosh:

I keep wondering how someone in his right senses would be clapping for this ppl bombing their future and that of their unborn children away.
Don't ppl listen or watch the news? How many times has the government called them for dialogue and they refused.

Their elders went into meeting with the government, the second day the yoots came out declaring they are not representing them. Now what do you want the President to do?
Come for dialogue u didn't com, stop bombing u said no.

In fact they should thank their stars it's not Obasanjo that is ruling, Genocide or not he would have dealt with those jobless touts calling themselves avengers, and it would have affected the community in general and nothing will happen.

Now after bombings these pipes the oils flows on their ground doing more damages to their land.
The ppl praising them are in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja etc not being affected by the after matt of bombings.
The people praising Them arent in Lagos, Ibadan, or Abuja- we know where they are from and it is in their dna to support criminals, thieves, terrorists, and most other things that constitute a drawback to the advancement of humanity.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by Ohikwuobanyi: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
rapistomenka:
Osibanjo is a disgrace to Christian faith for him to have supported the move to bring Islamic mercenaries to fight Christians in the South.

How can you fight a man that feed you and you think God will fold His Hands and watch you destroy them.

I am not from SS but I hate arrogance and deceitful tactics adopted by Buhari against the region feeding the whole nation.

grin grin grin You showed us clearly how daft you are, you are talking about faith how many times do you read your bible. Open your eyes to the reality so that God can have mercy on you. Ever-before this administration the elder of south south do go to villa to collect (Ghana must go) of funds meant for the development of the region, and gives peanut to the hoodlums and share the remain among themselves sent their children abroad for better education and lived the poor one in bad situations no better road, no good water, no good health facilities etc, and idiot like you still praise them. Now the game has changed when the PMB came into the power that is not going to be business as usual that he is going to use the money to develop the area. Then the elder bloodsucker politician from the region went and empower militancy cool cool cool

No wahala I pray for long live for everyone of us to see the end shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by borntosuccess(m): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
OK
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by rusher14: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
IVORY2009:

But as far as we have not been able to diversify, the boys frm the ND will keep holding the FG @ the balls/ hold the nation to ransome, especially wen their demands are not meant; its going to be a long battle.

Since the renewal of hostilities in the Niger Delta how many times have you read the legislators or executive been deprived of feeding money?

Who beyond the indigenous mothers and fathers have been deprived of their daily living, been conditioned by military presence and even killed within the creeks.
Yes, some soldiers have paid the ultimate price but there's a full production line of them and this would continue till this government leaves office whenever that maybe.

Let's grab the popcorn and cheer our respective sides.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by Elbowroom: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
rapistomenka:

Coming from somebody with a name that starts with rapist.....lol
Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by IVORY2009(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
rusher14:

Since the renewal of hostilities in the Niger Delta how many times have you read the legislators or executive been deprived of feeding money?

Who beyond the indigenous mothers and fathers have been deprived of their daily living, been conditioned by military presence and even killed within the creeks.
Yes, some soldiers have paid the ultimate price but there's a full production line of them and this would continue till this government leaves office whenever that maybe.

Let's grab the popcorn and cheer our respective sides.

grin grin grin grin lets watch and see who will jetison first!
FG VS Militant Group!!

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
cousins:
Your brother was president for 6yrs and he did not announce a development master plan. Now a man from Daura is the president, you now want a master plan. My dear, you must be the biggest joker of the century. The problem we have is that we do not tell ourselves the truth as a people. We continue to allow half literate men play us like pawns.
Am from the Niger Delta and can sincerely say that there is no struggle called the Niger Delta struggle and even if there is any, it is only in the minds of fishermen and farmers in the Niger Delta. What we have today is nothing but a struggle for personal enrichment. It is the same struggle that made Asari relocate to maitama after the inauguration of Jonathan and made Aso rock his backyard. It is the same struggle that made Tompolo the watcher of Nigeria's waterways with assets running into billions of naira and security contracts that are unimaginable. It is the same struggle that makes Ayiri spray money with spraying machine or use security convoys like that of a gov. Don't kid yourself, the struggle is over. It died with Ken Saro wiwa. When we should have demanded something and gotten it, we allowed our so-called leaders enrich themselves at our expense and gave us a fraud in the name of amnesty program. How many farmers or hard working youths did it help?

What we have today is this; there has been a change in govt and as a result power also has to change in the creeks. A new set of Asari, Tompolo, Edwin Clark, Ateke etc must arise. And it will always be the case whenever there is a transition.

However, the Nigerian govt has a chance to rewrite the future cos I can promise you that if this is allowed to thrive then we have something else in our hands and when the time is right, I will also return to the creek to take my place as an Asari.

It either we wake up to our reality or continue in our stupidity.

Mr Buhari, my advise to you, if you can fight them do it, if not allow us blow up everything to the ground, it is the same people from the Niger Delta that will rise up against these militants after all they are our brothers.

Thank you a million times, silver nor gold I don't have but the only thing I can say is God bless you. bless your Generation to the very last Generation to the coming of Christ.
This is the very first time ever I have heard someone from NIGER DELTA speak the truth with great Wisdom. I'm sorry if it sounds insultive.

I feel like making a poster of your comment and paste it on my office and room walls.

I am beginning to suspect that this boys are being sponsored by the corrupt politicians because they refuse dialogue wich is the only visible solution.

By the comment of many here you will agree with me that education doesn't give wisdom, cause many lack it here.

Look at the so called leaders E.g Ateke, Tompolo, Clark etc. Like u rightly said, They are living large at the expense and of the common NIGER DELTA ppl. And if they still have the chance under Buhari to amass wealth more in the name of the struggle, they would still go ahead raking millions.

Obasanjo would have handled this situation better. Only that it would leave tears on our faces for the common law abiding Niger Deltans .

Let true law abiding Niger Deltans come together under one umbrella and meet the government for dialogue and I know the government is ready to listen to their cry, that is if it is not secession. Because if that's what they want, I'm sorry the war has just started.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up NPDC/ND Western In Otu-Jeremi by shamecurls(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nice one!

Who is doing who?

We all re in it together......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adebayo Muhammed Arrested Over N4M Land Scam / All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th / Tinubu Donates โ‚ฆ50 Million To Victims Of Zamfara Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.