Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! (4335 Views)

Cooking Guide For Beginners - Mark Bittman’s Cook Book / Sexism: Women Should Boycott Maggi Until Cover Is Changed / Seven DANGER You Must Know About Maggi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by victorking: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
Aeta pls kindly send me the maggi e-cook book too. Really appreciate.

blackcashfrat@gmail.com
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
Am interested. Please send to me austinfloxy4u@gmail.com
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 13, 2016
Hello,
AetA sent the cookbook to me and in order to relieve the stress on her, I decided to post a link where it can be easily downloaded.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w9bk29bqq3u3xga/Maggie_E-_Cook_Book_for_Nigerian_Soup_Recipes_1_.doc?dl=0

2 Likes

Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by AetA: 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
luckylizzy:
Hello,
AetA sent the cookbook to me and in order to relieve the stress on her, I decided to post a link where it can be easily downloaded.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w9bk29bqq3u3xga/Maggie_E-_Cook_Book_for_Nigerian_Soup_Recipes_1_.doc?dl=0
Thank you so much, I opened the post this evening to start sending then I saw your message, I thought of uploading it but didn't get around to doing it. Hope you have started practical already, please send in pictures so even if we can't eat the meals with you we can salivate. grin
luckylizzy:
Hello,
Thank you so much, I opened the post this evening to start sending then I saw your message, I thought of uploading it but didn't get around to doing it. Hope you have started practical already, please send in pictures so even if we can't eat the meals with you we can salivate.
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
AetA:

Thank you so much, I opened the post this evening to start sending then I saw your message, I thought of uploading it but didn't get around to doing it. Hope you have started practical already, please send in pictures so even if we can't eat the meals with you we can salivate. grin
Thank you so much, I opened the post this evening to start sending then I saw your message, I thought of uploading it but didn't get around to doing it. Hope you have started practical already, please send in pictures so even if we can't eat the meals with you we can salivate.
grin grin grin lols!!! Will definitely do!

1 Like

Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by Vera2cc: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2016
AetA:

Sent
AetA, thanks. I have received it. I acknowledged your mail already. Thanks and Godbless
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by one4GOD(f): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2016
arabianights:
Please,can Any Of You Forward Maggi Cook Book To;zaynbroker@gmail.Com, I Urgently Need It.Help A Desperate Soul
Just did that this morning hope u got it. and send to others on the forum that may request.
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by Joyicy(f): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Pls help a sister in need too..adegbosinayomide@gmail.com..thanks in anticipation..God bless
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by ihejimagha(f): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Pls can I get the E book too, lyndichi@gmail.com
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by honeyd1: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
pls i need a copy of the e-book too. turnshoney@yahoo.com. thanks alot
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by Twinkle004(f): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=AetA post=51624060]
Have sent it, let me know when you get it. [/quote Op please. Also need d maggi cook book..my email- annistz.aa@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by Twinkle004(f): 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
one4GOD:
Just did that this morning hope u got it. and send to others on the forum that may request.
Pls I also need it..annstz.aa@gmail.com
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by olagamalin(m): 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
AetA:

Amen at your prayers and thanks for acknowledging you got it.

Pls kindly send to olagamalin@gmail.com.

Thank you so much
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by wendiescakes: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
Pls can i also get the ebook yewande87@yahoo.com
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by mariam13: 2:09am On Apr 15, 2017
Please send to tosintomi329@gmail.com
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by lifenajeje(m): 6:26am On Apr 15, 2017
Good day am interested in the maggi cook book as well...... asikwer@gmail.com ...thanks
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by redtootsies: 6:55pm On May 19, 2017
Just downloaded it.
Thanks a lot. smiley
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by okikigsm: 11:00pm On May 21, 2017
Pls am interested in the maggi cooking book.okikigsm@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by chiefboomite204(f): 8:27pm On May 22, 2017
pls, I am also interested in the Maggi E book... oloyeoluwayemisi2015@gmail.com
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by oluphemmxzy(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2017
send to me too @ oluphemmxzy@gmail.com
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by Heisable16: 11:33am On May 25, 2017
Please send to akujuruassociates@yahoo.com
thanks.
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by osmerc(f): 7:00pm On May 26, 2017
@AetA please am interested in the book too. imasuen61@gmail.com
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by Toyin84(f): 8:17pm On May 26, 2017
Can u pls send it to me too marytoyin84@gmail.com thanx
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by mysticgal(f): 10:41pm On May 26, 2017
Can I have it too embarassed
Victoriamaurice5 @gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by chomboc: 7:19am On May 27, 2017
*HAPPY WORLD MEAL GATE IS STILL IN THE BUSINESS OF PUTTING FOOD ON OUR TABLES AND SMILE ON OUR FACES*

*IF YOU ARE NOT WITH US, YOUR ARE MISSING*https:///4xPCrDSeQoVHXjCqn3CYRr

*HURRY AND JOIN THE TREND, COZ THERE'S NO BETTER TIME AS NOW*❗
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by Kathyl: 10:33pm On May 27, 2017
Please I need it too, Lkatherine900@gmail.com. Thanks a lot.
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by LordDarius(m): 2:26am On May 28, 2017
Sorry guys, I know I came in late but, I would love to the maggi book too embarassed
Thanks
Richardocheme@gmail.com

* have...thanks again
Re: Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! by Heisable16: 11:43am On May 31, 2017
Please send to akujuruassociates@yahoo.com, i ve not gotten it yet.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start Plantain Chips Production / He Bought Titus Sardine And Opened It To Cook But Behold He Found This(Pictured) / Tasty Peanut Burger Recipe: How To Make Peanut Burger Snack (coated Peanuts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.