Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Can Someone Tell Me Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Tell Me Why? (735 Views)

Tell Me About The Freemasons / Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite / Can Someone Tell Me About Traditional Nigerian Religions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Me Why? by Ifakiland(m): 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Prophet Muhammad spoke Arabic, Muslims are been taught the Koran in Arabic right frm childhood.
How come we Christian aint taught d bible in Jesus's native Hebrew language rite frm childhood?
I was gonna preach to a Muslim and he shut me up by saying if I can't speak d language of my savior Jesus....den I really do not know or love him....I was actually speechless.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why? by Smellingmouth: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
WHY
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
This one na question for the gods o gringrin
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why? by herzernIsHere: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Another 2mb of my data wasted......
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Op, u can move this to religion section, there Christian ppol can give better and concrete answer...
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
herzernIsHere:
Another 2mb of my data wasted......

You must be using airtel gringrin
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why? by herzernIsHere: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
KissChrix:

You must be using airtel gringrin

hahaha...

L-O-L.....team Glo.....

The thread is just too unnecessary....... Blah blah Mohammed......language of Jesus....

Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why? by dingbang(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
How many Muslims can comfortably speak arabic?

You have a nation where the dominant languages are English, yoruba, igbo and hausa with other languages and yet u think Christians should speak hebrews..

Chei. Lord have mercy
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why? by Presh900(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Farano,, are you still alive??
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why? by BrandNewIV(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
The answer is simple, Cultural enslavement.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why? by agwu123(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
The fellow that shut you up is brainwashed. God did not create all human race to speak mono language that was the essence of the 'Pentecost Day' when the disciples were speaking in different tongues basically for evangelism such that everybody present at the feast of Pentecost could hear the world of God in their mother tongues.

The greatest challenge of Islam is lack of flexibility and inability to evolve with modern reality.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why? by henrydadon(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
grin

una don come with una religious bullshit i wonder when you all are going to realise you are living a fairy tale
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why? by MrPRevailer(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ifakiland:
Prophet Muhammad spoke Arabic, Muslims are been taught the Koran in Arabic right frm childhood.
How come we Christian aint taught d bible in Jesus's native Hebrew language rite frm childhood?
I was gonna preach to a Muslim and he shut me up by saying if I can't speak d language of my savior Jesus....den I really do not know or love him....I was actually speechless.

Maybe the Qur'an emphasized that they must learn Arabic. The bible does not instruct that. But rather we should be obedient to the Words of God.

John 14:15 "Jesus said- if you love me, keep my commandment".

" if you love me, keep my commandment".

That's what is important. "Wether Greek or Jew, wether circumcised or uncircumcised we are all Christ's." Colossians 3:11

"For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him." Romans 10:12

1corinthians 12:13
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why? by EyeHateGod: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Which Language will they Be speaking in Christian Heaven? And would there be Racism in Christian Heaven?
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why? by EyeHateGod: 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
MrPRevailer:

"For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him." Romans 10:12 [/color]

1corinthians 12:13
I guess this Was The Part where Christianity was Sealed With Roman Religion nice one grin
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why? by Auki: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ifakiland:

Jesus actually spoke Aramiac Language, closely related to Arabic,Hebrew and Syriac. God reveals His message to prophets in their Local Language.

However, Aramiac language is extinct so is the original Gospel. Putting Aramiac Language side by side with our local language would have helped to preserve the message as you can always refer back to the original text. Any book translated to another language some subtle meaning is lost.

Quran was revealed in Arabic and God promised to preserve the book so that the message can reach all mankind undiluted. Core Quran message is to worship only ONE God and avoid worshiping His creation like Jesus, Sun, Moon, Saint etc.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why? by Auki: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
dingbang:
How many Muslims can comfortably speak arabic?

You have a nation where the dominant languages are English, yoruba, igbo and hausa with other languages and yet u think Christians should speak hebrews..

Chei. Lord have mercy

Speaking or trying to speak your love one language is actually part of love. Jesus didn't speak English, so speak the language he spoke for his love just like Igbo Lady married to Yoruba.

Jesus actually spoke Aramaic a sister language to Arabic, Hebrew and Syriac.

(1) (Reply)

Renowned Cleric, Primate Ayodele Releases Shocking Prophecies For 2017 / What An Encounter With God! / Is Brushing Your Teeth In The Morning When Fasting Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.