Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? (10856 Views)

The Nigerian Navy Monthly Salary And Allowance | See Naval Officers Ranks / N-power Salary Structure | How N-power Pay Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by Collins0609(m): 7:50am On Nov 30, 2016
Have anyone been deploy to his place of primary assignment
Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by kingwax7007: 7:53am On Nov 30, 2016
eph12:

A proactive person won't wait until the rain drops before acting though
actually, I beg to differ.. You plan and act.. Not act and plan.. That's why I said, the intention is cool, but believe me, you haven't really been fuccked up by your own plans before..

Av learned to have the intent and battle ready, but you need to 'wait for it...'
Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by eph12(m): 7:58am On Nov 30, 2016
kingwax7007:
actually, I beg to differ.. You plan and act.. Not act and plan.. That's why I said, the intention is cool, but believe me, you haven't really been fuccked up by your own plans before..

Av learned to have the intent and battle ready, but you need to 'wait for it...'
We saying the same thing. The op is planning what to do when/if the money comes.
Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by godunia(m): 8:04am On Nov 30, 2016
No womanizing, no gluttony, if you must drink, drink pure water not bottled water, I assure you, you can save more than enough.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by Collins0609(m): 8:08am On Nov 30, 2016
It appear am d only one that have not been posted.pls info,have anyone been posted
Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by AUcom66(m): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2016
It depends on the following factors
1 The applicant dependency level. (ie number of people he feed)
2.location of the applicant.
3.financial discipline.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by eezeribe(m): 8:15am On Nov 30, 2016
otee42:
unlike nysc that only few persons saved.would npower money be be useful and save on completion of the two years...........................

OP, By asking this question, l doubt if you know anything about personal savings.
Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by kingwax7007: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2016
eph12:

We saying the same thing. The op is planning what to do when/if the money comes.
I agree
Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by Invincible2k2(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2016
otee42:
unlike nysc that only few persons saved.would npower money be be useful and save on completion of the two years...........................

Kudos to u for thinking in this direction...

Yes, It is very possible to save. You will have to discipline yourself financially. Once you can do that, it will become very easy for you.

Savings of this type is better done with an insurance company and the amount to be saved can go as low as 3000naira monthly depending on the amount you are convenient with. Just get a policy that you can surrender after two years from a reputable insurance coy.

I am also an insurance agent; so if u need any info, you can just quote me on nairaland anytime
Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2016
Invincible2k2:

Yes, It is very possible to save. You will have to discipline yourself financially. Once you can do that, it will become very easy for you.

Savings of this type is better done with an insurance company and the amount to be saved can go as low as 3000naira monthly depending on the amount you are convenient with. Just get a policy that you can surrender after two years from a reputable insurance coy.

I am also an insurance agent; so if u need any info, you can just quote me on nairaland anytime

I need details sir
Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by Carmal90(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2016
Invincible2k2:

Sir did u mean 3k? For 2 years is 72.haa
Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by hezik19: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2016
Lets forget about the money and work first for our country. When are they posting us sef?
Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by jiyya: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2016
N-POWER NA SCAM DON'T EXPECT MUCH SO DON'T GET DISAPPOINTED
Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by chawtinz(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2016
I just hope dey pay the 30k wen due....and also hop ones place of assignment is very close by....if not one hav to lavish the whole money on transport without saving any reasonable thing for 2yrs

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by DrTims(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2016
Very funny.... U must be joking right
eph12:

No o. Don't quit npower o. You can ignore the federal job after all they're both federal jobs sef
Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by DrTims(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2016
You are not alone. I have not been posted either...
Collins0609:
It appear am d only one that have not been posted.pls info,have anyone been posted
Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by eph12(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2016
DrTims:
Very funny.... U must be joking right
grin
Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by PublicAssurance: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
[size=48pt]NO![/size]
Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by Timblaze(m): 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=TroubleMaker47 post=51500820]

NYSC is quite different from Npower. Reason being dat NYSC is usually done at a relatively young age without experiencing most of life's harsh realities hence most people tend to coast through NYSC with the idea of it being a yr of fun and flexing, but after the service yr comes d reality of job hunting. Some for 1yr some even 5yrs without success, so I don't think N-power participants would lead d kinda life dey did during there service yr.
I see Npower more like a 2nd chance at getting it right.
true talk! life harsh Realities ..
Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by Invincible2k2(m): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
fidel3431:

I need details sir
Let me introduce a policy to you. The policy is called Professional Investment Policy. It is a policy that gives you the opportunity to save bit by bit towards achieving a sum of money for establishing your personal project. The term of the policy ranges from 5-30years but u can surrender (stop the policy) after 2years and you will get all your savings. Interest will also be given at 8percent of your total savings. U can whatsapp me on 08136207860
Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by Invincible2k2(m): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Carmal90:

Sir did u mean 3k? For 2 years is 72.haa

I said depending on the amount that is convenient for you. 3000naira is just an example. You can save more than that at your own convenience.
Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by Chizeks0104(m): 3:46am On Dec 01, 2016
yes yes yes!!!!! you can, I have even promised myself the same, cos of what I went through after nysc, because of no saving. well I intend to open a savings plan with Aiico insurance coy, at least N5k every month, and its not like bank that u can just withdraw it immediately, it will take a while. You can do the same I promise you won't regret, at least at the end of the yr u would av something to hold on to, so if u are interested u can whatsapp or call this number 08128933661. my Npower teach will be worthwhile...... oh sorry I forgot to mention there is also interest given to u at the end of each month

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by castrol180(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2016
otee42:

Is that Emmanuel otee that served in Wamba,
Nasarawa state?

The then Wamba corper CLO
Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by Perceptor(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
otee42:
This shld be awarded d dumbest question in 2016!
Re: Is It Possible To Save One's N-Power Salary And Start A New Business? by incomeboostng: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
very possible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies In Port Harcourt And Calabar / What Does Working Hard Actually Mean To You? / Mainstreet Bank Sacks Over 650 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.