Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Help A Depressed Soul. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help A Depressed Soul. (2411 Views)

. / If you are ever depressed: Read this.... / I Feel I Am Being Punished By A Supreme Force(depressed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Depressed Soul. by TheEminentLaity: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
How come? Try again. I've sent you an email request.
Legend87:

Thanks a million.. I appreciate ur words and concerns. I'm really grateful.

I tried to pm you but it wouldn't go through.
Re: Help A Depressed Soul. by Legend87(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
TheEminentLaity:
How come? Try again. I've sent you an email request.

I saw the notification, went through my mail but couldn't get the content... Maybe you can contact me or via whatsapp/08034438158
Re: Help A Depressed Soul. by TheEminentLaity: 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Okay.
Legend87:

I saw the notification, went through my mail but couldn't get the content... Maybe you can contact me or via whatsapp/08034438158
Re: Help A Depressed Soul. by promise10: 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Legend87:
My life is spinning like a fan and seems it's going to stop abruptly.. Please, is there any strong and reliable church someone can go to?

you can pm me sis.
Re: Help A Depressed Soul. by Omudia11: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hush it! If you have nothing to say keep your opinion to yourself. You didn't hear me say the bolded.

The op requested for a good church and I simply helped with one. Don't put words into my mouth. You never heard me say God isn't everywhere.

And on the contrary, you who think that being delivered of demonic possession is rare are the one believing nonsense.
TheEminentLaity:
So you think he needs to go to Omega Power Ministries before he would access God. And you don't see a problem with your thinking? Keep believing nonsense. You certainly don't know about demonic possession and God.
Re: Help A Depressed Soul. by Omudia11: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
I'm telling you. Most people who call themselves Christians have little knowledge of spiritual issues. There are actually powers that limit progress in a person's life and until one is delivered, that person can hardly succeed. Same goes with other aspects of life.
warmachine:

U perfectly understand... Lol...I even saw someone who said demonic possession is rare...little do they know that there are different levels of spiritual operation...peace to your bro
Re: Help A Depressed Soul. by TheEminentLaity: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
I gave my opinion and you quoted as the one with the devil's message. Many times, religion gives confidence to people who choose to remain ignorant. Cases of demonic possession is extremely rare. Do you know about demonic possession? No. How about depression? No. But you feel you are now an authority in these areas.
When next you get a headache, go for deliverance it certainly must be demonic possession. When you get rid of your fear of a lot of things you have no knowledge of then...why am I even talking to you?
Omudia11:
Hush it! If you have nothing to say keep your opinion to yourself. You didn't hear me say the bolded.

The op requested for a good church and I simply helped with one. Don't put words into my mouth. You never heard me say God isn't everywhere.

And on the contrary, you who think that being delivered of demonic possession is rare are the one believing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Help A Depressed Soul. by TheEminentLaity: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
And the solution is to meet OPM pastor. How convenient Mr Christian.
Omudia11:
I'm telling you. Most people who call themselves Christians have little knowledge of spiritual issues. There are actually powers that limit progress in a person's life and until one is delivered, that person can hardly succeed. Same goes with other aspects of life.
Re: Help A Depressed Soul. by Omudia11: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Pls receive sense before quoting me. Jesus Christ is the healer, not man. Even in the bible some people had to meet other people before they could be healed.
TheEminentLaity:
And the solution is to meet OPM pastor. How convenient Mr Christian.
Re: Help A Depressed Soul. by Omudia11: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Now I'm really irritated by you. To even say you're ignorant would be a compliment. Demonic possession is not rare. It is very common. If you have read the bible you should have been able to grasp that. Even Mary Magdalene who had met Jesus earlier was delivered of seven demons at a later time by Jesus. Jesus casted out many demons from several people. If it was rare, there wouldn't have been that many cases.

The bolded is just laughable... really? Look, if I were to spill real facts here, you would be shocked. I won't read nor reply your further comments.
TheEminentLaity:
I gave my opinion and you quoted as the one with the devil's message. Many times, religion gives confidence to people who choose to remain ignorant. Cases of demonic possession is extremely rare. Do you know about demonic possession? No. How about depression? No. But you feel you are now an authority in these areas.
When next you get a headache, go for deliverance it certainly must be demonic possession. When you get rid of your fear of a lot of things you have no knowledge of then...why am I even talking to you?
Re: Help A Depressed Soul. by warmachine(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Omudia11:
Pls receive sense before quoting me. Jesus Christ is the healer, not man. Even in the bible some people had to meet other people before they could be healed.

Bro...I feel just as you feel...I tell you its really funny to see people who profess to their human wisdom...that's y they never experience the full Christian life...its not their fault...doubt and human wisdom has be clouded the mind...pls do refrain from arguments...Spiritual things can never be understood by their minds...just keep walking in the light of
Your testimony and perhaps to those whom it has been given only shall receive...pls and I will encourage you to meditate the word day and night...so that your may deeply deeply rooted in Christ and that his promises will get "realer and realer than reality" in your life...shalom bro

This their mind has reduced Spirit things to mere calculation... If they can be truthful many of them haven't deeply felt God.. All they know is religion,laws and all...lol...how many of them have prayed and seen it answers in their very eyes,worked miracles,cast out demons,lay their hands on the sick and they recover without drugs...I thank God that these promises have come to pass in my life...and I know that I shall do even more with Christ... But before all these I had to let go of human wisdom...it profiteth NOTHING
Re: Help A Depressed Soul. by Omudia11: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lol... dont even waste your time. Its like convincing atheists that there's a God... Pointless.
warmachine:

If only you will be calm...I bet you will learn a lot...I'm sure that the promises of Christ haven't fully been manifest in your life...I can see it on your language... I do not mean to hurt you or prove I'm better but however I just feel its wrong for you to make such comments...

And the easiest way of fooling we believers is with the Word...you didn't really get what James meant(I have a feeling you may want to counter this)...like I said...I don't want to make a fight...I bear no bitterness... Pls just understand
Re: Help A Depressed Soul. by MrPRevailer(m): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
Legend87:
My life is spinning like a fan and seems it's going to stop abruptly.. Please, is there any strong and reliable church someone can go to?

My dear The LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT is the final Bustop to incurable sickness, Yokes, spiritual afflictions, chronic addictions to sin, occultism/satanic membership, poverty etc. It is the strongest and most reliable Church in the world. A trial will convince you.

We just concluded a hugely successful Crusade titled "HOPE FOR THE NEEDY".

Many sick were instantly healed. just to name one: a beautiful woman who was a prostitute and was also deaf and dumb for 23 years. Gave her life to Christ 12:15 pm.(during testimony time). Began to hear and speak 3:00pm (during G.O prayer). And people watching our crusades worldwide had instant healing. From cripple to Hiv aids etc.

All east and west governors have attended our crusades in their state. And some northern governors like Kogi governor. Our recent Storm crusade in Abuja was also graced by Vice President of Nigeria : Yemi Osibanjo. Who commended the work of the G.O. The Lord's Chosen and praised God for the mighty works performed in the crusade.

Highest ranking satan agents have sought to pull The Lord's Chosen down through so many means but have been unsuccessful. And many of their agents have even been arrested by The God of Chosen. And are now Children of God.

So come.
This Thursday counselling/deliverance service. Time 8:00am. @Ijesha Bustop, along Oshodi Expressway, Lagos.
Re: Help A Depressed Soul. by ScienceWatch: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
Omudia11:
I have two options for you depending on where you are. 1 - Prophet TB Joshua. Like a user above said, ignore any negative comment you must have heard about him and go there. God is truly working wonders there.

2- Omega Power Ministries if you're in PH.If you go to OPM this coming Sunday or any Sunday, you will definitely see the general overseer and he will give you an assignment after which your problems will be over. Most people get their deliverances, healings and breakthroughs on the first day of the assignment. Good luck.

Albert Einstein - did not believe in a personal God. A God that will heal and deliver.

Although today he has been proven wrong by the overwhelming biblical and scientifically vrifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria. However, it is interesting how he arrived at that conclusion.

While developing the theory of relativity, Einstein realized that his mathematical equations led to the conclusion that the universe had a beginning. But because he was atheist/deist/agnostic/humanist etc.

Einstein didn't like the idea of a beginning of the universe, because he thought one would have to conclude that the universe was created by God. So, he cunningly added a cosmological constant to his mathemathical equation to attempt to get rid of the evidence of a beginning of the universe.

He said this was one of the worst mistakes of his life. So, although Einstein was not a Christian, he had great respect for Jesus, and recognized that He was an amazing figure in history. Personally having grown up as an atheist in a non-religious home, Einstein initially saw Jesus as a brilliant teacher when I read the gospels for the first time at age 32.

If we wont worship the creator God,, we are atheists. Don’t be confused with the many fancy titles created, they all mean the same thing in the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Depressed Soul. by ScienceWatch: 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Albert Einstein - did not believe in a personal God. A God that will heal and deliver.

Although today he has been proven wrong by the overwhelming biblical and scientifically vrifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria. However, it is interesting how he arrived at that conclusion.

While developing the theory of relativity, Einstein realized that his mathematical equations led to the conclusion that the universe had a beginning. But because he was atheist/deist/agnostic/humanist etc.

Einstein didn't like the idea of a beginning of the universe, because he thought one would have to conclude that the universe was created by God. So, he cunningly added a cosmological constant to his mathemathical equation to attempt to get rid of the evidence of a beginning of the universe.

He said this was one of the worst mistakes of his life. So, although Einstein was not a Christian, he had great respect for Jesus, and recognized that He was an amazing figure in history. Personally having grown up as an atheist in a non-religious home, Einstein initially saw Jesus as a brilliant teacher when I read the gospels for the first time at age 32.

If we wont worship the creator God,, we are atheists. Don’t be confused with the many fancy titles created, they all mean the same thing in the end.
You have a 100% guarantee of success if only you can get to the holy Scoan Church Nigeria. If you came back and prove that it failed, I will give you everything that I own, Guaranteed.

See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !

Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!

He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.

Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.
Re: Help A Depressed Soul. by ScienceWatch: 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
ScienceWatch:

Re: Help A Depressed Soul. by Legend87(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
MrPRevailer:

My dear The LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT is the final Bustop to incurable sickness, Yokes, spiritual afflictions, chronic addictions to sin, occultism/satanic membership, poverty etc. It is the strongest and most reliable Church in the world. A trial will convince you.

We just concluded a hugely successful Crusade titled "HOPE FOR THE NEEDY".

Many sick were instantly healed. just to name one: a beautiful woman who was a prostitute and was also deaf and dumb for 23 years. Gave her life to Christ 12:15 pm.(during testimony time). Began to hear and speak 3:00pm (during G.O prayer). And people watching our crusades worldwide had instant healing. From cripple to Hiv aids etc.

All east and west governors have attended our crusades in their state. And some northern governors like Kogi governor. Our recent Storm crusade in Abuja was also graced by Vice President of Nigeria : Yemi Osibanjo. Who commended the work of the G.O. The Lord's Chosen and praised God for the mighty works performed in the crusade.

Highest ranking satan agents have sought to pull The Lord's Chosen down through so many means but have been unsuccessful. And many of their agents have even been arrested by The God of Chosen. And are now Children of God.

So come.
This Thursday counselling/deliverance service. Time 8:00am. @Ijesha Bustop, along Oshodi Expressway, Lagos.

Pls, call me. 08034438158... I need to know how to get there.
Re: Help A Depressed Soul. by MrPRevailer(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
Legend87:

Pls, call me. 08034438158... I need to know how to get there.

HOW TO GET THERE

Are you coming from Mile2, take a bus that going to Oshodi, you'll stop at Ijesha Bustop, Lagos.
Are you coming from Oshodi, take a bus that going to Mile2, You'll stop at Ijesha Bustop, Lagos.

When you stop at Ijesha Bustop, locating The Lord's Chosen Ministry will be a breeze. smiley

"The number does not exist"
Re: Help A Depressed Soul. by Legend87(m): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
MrPRevailer:

HOW TO GET THERE

Are you coming from Mile2, take a bus that going to Oshodi, you'll stop at Ijesha Bustop, Lagos.
Are you coming from Oshodi, take a bus that going to Mile2, You'll stop at Ijesha Bustop, Lagos.

When you stop at Ijesha Bustop, locating The Lord's Chosen Ministry will be a breeze. smiley

"The number does not exist"

Probably network.. You can hook me up on whatsapp.. And i'm coming from another state. I'm not in Lagos.
Re: Help A Depressed Soul. by orisa37: 7:14am On Dec 18, 2016
T.B.Joshua s Synagogue
Re: Help A Depressed Soul. by ifyalways(f): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
The OP/Legend 87 is a scammer and has been busted here :

https://www.nairaland.com/3574297/social-media-begging#52836374

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Visits Bishop Abioye's Family After Abioye 's Father Passed Away / April 24th To May 2nd Saint Jude Novena ( Catholics ) / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.