Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (112984 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by iamawara(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
We talking money and you talking nonsense. He is going to hell fire in a new bughattttiiii . Why kill your self because of dept or what ever and clone your stupidity to MMM?

5 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by johnstar(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
All dis bloggers una dey mad, na thunder go fire all of una o

Which kind topic b dis na, why nigerians mentality dey always low self

So bcus say na mmm him dey do. Smh for dis so called country called nigerian

D moderators self dm no even get single sense, ban me make thunder fire una der

Which kind useless mod seun get self nonsense ppl

7 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Elnino4ladies: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Na igbo
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by KingsleyCEO: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Have you observed that almost all Nigerians are beginning to act like Bubu. They act and do things at though they don't have common sense. OK, how does this post connect to MMM? SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME..

7 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
so dis is on front page, pls, se d mods no dey read b4 putting tins on d fp? hw dos d death relate to MMM? dos who re praying for it 2 crash will crash while MMM stand strong. se d economy is nt depressing ni? may God help u all.
R.I.P

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by kings09(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
D cause is not even yet ascertained but d Op is quick to conclude it's MMM. Nawa oo
bellville:
And how did MMM make him commit suicide? Why are people trying hard to pull down MMM? So any MMM participant that dies now died because of MMM.

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by dollyinxx(f): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
I wonder how this trash made the fp. Mtcheww....

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by tolexy007(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
Pvin:

u are daft

Over daft dey worry the guy

3 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by dubai4eva: 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
highrise07:
lazy niggas...dangote did not become a billionaire through MMM....one of una don commit suicide, make una go find work......una no go hear....meanwhile
stfu angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by icebird25(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
is no longer buhari again, now is mmm.

2 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Jexyme(f): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
bellville:
And how did MMM make him commit suicide? Why are people trying hard to pull down MMM? So any MMM participant that dies now died because of MMM.

Please help me ask oh?

I don't participate in MMM but the writer of this is a hater of MMM and is uncharitable of him to link the death of the person with MMM.

If the write up was a project work and I was to grade him, Wallahi na F (fail), for poor reasoning, undue hatred and unwarranted correlation. Rubbish!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Tobium1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
He gave man utd straight win and ticket cut. Now u come to blame MMM? How does dis correlate?

Btw my mavro is growing and I'm GH'ing tomorow

3 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by timoney45(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hello fellow mavrodians, since seun and his crew have decided to pull down every thread encouraging MMM and push to front page all negative but false news about MMM.

Let's take advantage of it by using the false mmm antagonising threads to discuss MMM and advertise our referral links.

Enjoy the free advert guys.
MMM pays.

Together 2 can change the world.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Bluffly: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
bellville:
I tire o. CBN staff died. So did the staff died because he is a CBN staff. All this evil machineries against MMM will not work

6 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by ndcide(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
It couldn't have been because of mmm, because mmm have been paying.. They should take another thing.

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Adflex1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Watin concern MMM with this story,, mtchwwww rushing out to check Mavro jooor. grin

2 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
na dis nairaland mod dey vex me.
go schl una no go go.
na to dey grow muscle dey press keyboard anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by steveben7(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
4 all I care I wil continue to invest in MMM, make una continue dey try to bring MMM dw while I continue to add my cash

2 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Lilimax(f): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Tomorrow is another Mavro pay day and so many people will smile to the bank. smiley MMM Rocks for now! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by waveskaaya(m): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
yes bosssss...mmm pays
ifeanyija:
It shows that all the negative news about mmm are false. Thanks for advitising mmm 4 us

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by baba4thegehs: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
People are not hesistant to attach MMM to negative events.

Una Papa!

As for the boy! He has a unfinished business with his creator

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by chanx: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hmmm. MMM!
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by vivymako(f): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
This same post was shared here yesterday, that the guy owed a lot of people (with the pics of the deceased) and someone asked "why didn't his friends introduce him to mmm? So, na mmm kill am. Well, I don't believe the reason behind ds is mmm

4 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
dubai4eva:
stfu angry

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by streamsofjoy(f): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ihavespoken:
A lot of fools are still asking what's the relationship between MMM and him committing suicide.

Can't you read?
Are you that daft?
If care is not taken, your own suicide will follow Fools.

E dey pain am tongue .take heart o. It's not too late u can still join.

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by noble71(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Horrible post by horrible OP. you need brain asap!

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Anjorin1990: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=Splinz post=51452704]– The body of a final year student of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka has been found dangling from a rope in his room

A final year student of agricultural engineering at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, who is also reported to be a participant of the Mavrodi Mondial Movement investment scheme (MMM), has committed suicide.

Premium Times reports the student, identified as Tobechukwu Okeke was found on Sunday morning, November 27, dangling from a rope in his room at Odenigwe, a community in Nsukka, Enugu state.

The deceased was said to have left a note behind where he apologised to his family, according to accounts by a neighbor close to the family.

The contents of the note read: “Mother, Father, brother, I’m sorry. Ify, may your children never suffer. Uncle Mathias, you gave me all. I am sorry. Death calls. Linguistic department, I am sorry. Okeke Tobechukwu S. 2012/185649,” the neighbour, who did not want to be named, quoted

Though the cause of Mr. Okeke’s death is yet to be ascertained, some of his neighbours suggested that he was in debt, some said he was tired of schooling, others attributed his suicide to the loss of money in a network business he invested into.

The deceased’s last Facebook posts showed he had been involved in the controversial MMM scheme as he used his account to advertise the scheme.

His last post, in September, read: “MMM is enriching lives of millions of Nigerians everyday. If you care to join or you have any questions please send me a message or comment below.”

One of the deceased’s colleagues, who also did not want to be named, said he was given an electrical wiring job to do at the department of linguistics in the university, because of his expertise in electrical works. I saw him this (Sunday) morning, he seemed to have a problem which he needed money to solve,” the colleague added.

The university authorities have also confirmed the incident, but said the family had not officially informed the institution.

Uju Umo, the university’s dean of student affairs said: “I travelled for a burial last weekend and yesterday I got a text message saying a student had committed suicide.”

“It happened at Odenigwe, one of the host communities outside the school and I was told he left a suicide note apologising to his fellow gamblers.”

Similarly, Chukwu Emmanuel, the university’s student union president, also confirmed the incident, and said the matter was being investigated. “There’s no concrete details for now,” he added.

People close to the deceased described him as a comedian who always used jokes to awake sleeping students during night classes. “He used to go around to classes at night to crack jokes and encourage students to forget their worries and focus,” a friend told Premium Times.

Recall that the House of Representatives recently asked the EFCC and the Central Bank of Nigeria to immediately go after the promoters MMM in Nigeria.

Lawmakers strongly opposed the investment scheme, which lately gained popularity among Nigerians in the wake of the current economic recession in the country.

MMM promises 30 per cent return on investment for any money put into the scheme within 30 days.
The investment scheme has a Russian origin and involves directing clients to make money available for an anonymous person with a promise of 30 per cent return within one month.

So MMM owner came to put rope on his neck abi?
Radarada in jenifa's voice
Any weapon fashioned against MMM shall be confused like buhari

5 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by madapcmod: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
MMM is now another catch phrase on NL to generate traffic after Biafra.

Check d crowd on this thread to get my scope.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by OLANIYI1985: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
many people have been trying to find a negative into MMM. Its not as if it 100 profit, just 30% profit and cbn, and authorities are complaining. look at the situation of this country. the person that posted this topic should not use MMM. student commits suicide thats all. no relationship of MMM with this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Saammiee(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
y'all posted Dis same story yesterday(different version)....na you've started singing a different song....Maka Why...what's d difference between this nairaland and gossip mill...

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Tino86(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Everything in this country is dead, journalism inclusive if not the worst hit. What on earth is their gain in pulling down a succour providing scheme like MMM to the poor suffering masses. I have seen this news earlier today on facebook. It was actually reported that this guy committed suicide because he was in debt and he was also into betting. Pls. Bloggers and journalist should endeavour to be proffessional for the good of this nation

4 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Btruth: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
He was depressed. And the devil took advantage of him, telling him to end it all is the solution. lipsrsealed

End it all is never the solution to any problem in life. If you are out there, and you think you are tired of life, or too depressed to continue with life, then turn to the ONE & ONLY person that cam solve your problem. His name is Jesus. No matter how strong the storm of life is, He will see you through it.

RIP to him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger / MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.