Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (112865 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Ihavespoken: 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
I understand your frustration.

When your MMM money reach this level get back to me.
SerialGist:

We know your type. Only Church rat like you flex muscles on internet. Go get a life pls or join mmm to better your miserable life.

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by fkdmods: 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm.. What has MMM gat to do with this? They just wanna start creating unnecessary discomfort and nervousness among people.

They have started mapping out strategies on how to discredit MMM. Watch out for more untrue stories attached with MMM

If care is not taken, its the gullible and myopic Nigerians that will use their hands to kill and destroy the existence of MMM in this kwontiri

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

Hunger can make pesin think somehow.

2 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by ReubenE(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ihavespoken:
To all these monkeys that quoted me;
Serialgist
Mexyz
Johnstar
Streamsofjoy

FYI I have made more money than your entire generations can spend, I do not need to join such scam.

Get a life and stop looking for ponzi scheme to get rich at the expense of others.

I live a better quality of life and will continue to do so compared to you all low mentality cunts.
No offence bro...
You have low self esteem considering what you submitted above.

There is absolutely no reason for you to tell people who you are and the quality of life you live. This is an anonymous forum so people care less.
Thank you sir

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mayor21:

How can I participate in MMM?
Are you now ready?
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by cametopass: 12:04am On Nov 29, 2016
The person that wrote this junk story should go and bury his face in shame. And for the moderator that brought it to front page, I am I hail you.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by donlee235: 12:05am On Nov 29, 2016
why u no burn bundle?
Hustling and trying to look rich....
Let me let you in on a little secret; That is the key to being broke at 50
Humble yourself.............

Ihavespoken:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Stoical: 12:07am On Nov 29, 2016
May his soul rip

His last Facebook post was about Robot taking over the world...wonder why the writer didn't think he died because of robots...

anyway, boys r not smiling...They will say anything to get to front page. ..and trust me, anti - MMM is news enough.

I only blame such MOD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Srallens(m): 12:07am On Nov 29, 2016
Goovo:
Make una watch, mods go carry dis news go front page
. And it happens. What is the correlation between his death and MMM? They should have also included that he's a facebook user, because they read post on facebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 29, 2016
YES, humble yourself. I have read many of your quotes.

You are kind of too proud, pride kills
Ihavespoken:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by GBASKY: 12:14am On Nov 29, 2016
MMMHELPS:
YES, humble yourself. I have read many of your quotes.

You are kind of too proud, pride kills

HE IS THE BIGGEST FOOL EVER
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Rogodo22(m): 12:14am On Nov 29, 2016
MMM till take over
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by InvertedHammer: 12:14am On Nov 29, 2016
/
Two things that kill a fad:
1. A bad joke
2. Rumours.

MMM will fall victim of either one. The scheme may be legit, but the participants will have no control over what may spin it out of control. Some people are out to destroy MMM. Historically, such people usually win because fear is greater than greed. Fear will destroy in one week what it took greed four years to build. If in doubt, take a clue from stock market crashes. Explanations only come after the carnage.
/

2 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by justjify(m): 12:17am On Nov 29, 2016
GMBuhari:
Did he die?

Ask GMBuhari angry
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by WilliamsNedd: 12:26am On Nov 29, 2016
Ihavespoken:
A lot of fools are still asking what's the relationship between MMM and him committing suicide.

Can't you read?
Are you that daft?
If care is not taken, your own suicide will follow Fools.

You're the one not reading. Educated illiterate.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by emekelnigeria: 12:28am On Nov 29, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

You're the one not reading. Educated illiterate.
he is even the biggest idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by uscofield: 12:30am On Nov 29, 2016
Even OP is an MMM participant
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Polyestar(m): 1:11am On Nov 29, 2016
Shame on our government!
They know it's impossible to stop MMM so they're now using unrelated stories to create fear in the hearts of its participants and potential users. And Nairaland has become an agent in the course of discrediting this God-given opportunity to survive in this recession period.
You shall all fail! As we speak, more people are joining.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by InvertedHammer: 1:27am On Nov 29, 2016
Polyestar:
Shame on our government!
They know it's impossible to stop MMM so they're now using unrelated stories to create fear in the hearts of its participants and potential users. And Nairaland has become an agent in the course of discrediting this God-given opportunity to survive this recession period.
You shall all fail! As we speak, more people are joining.
/
Nothing is impossible to stop.

Having said that, now is the best time to get into MMM because there is a lot of skepticism surrounding it. A lot of people are waiting for the crash but it wont happen.

Keep your eyes open. But once the noise about imminent crash subsidizes and just about anyone you know (including naysayers) is into it with gleeful testimonies, that is a sign of supersaturated market. Take your money out.

Crash of financial ventures is designed in a way to take the most victims as it could possibly accommodate. MMM is not crashing soon. Just like titanic, it will happen when no one is paying close attention.
\

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Polyestar(m): 1:36am On Nov 29, 2016
Billyonaire:
Why are illiterates always so intolerant of other people's opinions ?
Because your opinion stinks. Keep it to yourself or flush it. And if you want to show you care, start with your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by AleAirHub(m): 1:37am On Nov 29, 2016
[s]
Splinz:
– The body of a final year student of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka has been found dangling from a rope in his room

A final year student of agricultural engineering at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, who is also reported to be a participant of the Mavrodi Mondial Movement investment scheme (MMM), has committed suicide.

Premium Times reports the student, identified as Tobechukwu Okeke was found on Sunday morning, November 27, dangling from a rope in his room at Odenigwe, a community in Nsukka, Enugu state.

The deceased was said to have left a note behind where he apologised to his family, according to accounts by a neighbor close to the family.

The contents of the note read: “Mother, Father, brother, I’m sorry. Ify, may your children never suffer. Uncle Mathias, you gave me all. I am sorry. Death calls. Linguistic department, I am sorry. Okeke Tobechukwu S. 2012/185649,” the neighbour, who did not want to be named, quoted

Though the cause of Mr. Okeke’s death is yet to be ascertained, some of his neighbours suggested that he was in debt, some said he was tired of schooling, others attributed his suicide to the loss of money in a network business he invested into.

The deceased’s last Facebook posts showed he had been involved in the controversial MMM scheme as he used his account to advertise the scheme.

His last post, in September, read: “MMM is enriching lives of millions of Nigerians everyday. If you care to join or you have any questions please send me a message or comment below.”

One of the deceased’s colleagues, who also did not want to be named, said he was given an electrical wiring job to do at the department of linguistics in the university, because of his expertise in electrical works. I saw him this (Sunday) morning, he seemed to have a problem which he needed money to solve,” the colleague added.

The university authorities have also confirmed the incident, but said the family had not officially informed the institution.

Uju Umo, the university’s dean of student affairs said: “I travelled for a burial last weekend and yesterday I got a text message saying a student had committed suicide.”

“It happened at Odenigwe, one of the host communities outside the school and I was told he left a suicide note apologising to his fellow gamblers.”

Similarly, Chukwu Emmanuel, the university’s student union president, also confirmed the incident, and said the matter was being investigated. “There’s no concrete details for now,” he added.

People close to the deceased described him as a comedian who always used jokes to awake sleeping students during night classes. “He used to go around to classes at night to crack jokes and encourage students to forget their worries and focus,” a friend told Premium Times.

Recall that the House of Representatives recently asked the EFCC and the Central Bank of Nigeria to immediately go after the promoters MMM in Nigeria.

Lawmakers strongly opposed the investment scheme, which lately gained popularity among Nigerians in the wake of the current economic recession in the country.

MMM promises 30 per cent return on investment for any money put into the scheme within 30 days.
The investment scheme has a Russian origin and involves directing clients to make money available for an anonymous person with a promise of 30 per cent return within one month.

Source: http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2016/11/shock-as-mmm-participant-commits-suicide-in-enugu/
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 29, 2016
May thunder strike the writer, editor and the newspaper that publish this news just to kill our mmm. Amen
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Ilduce11(m): 2:44am On Nov 29, 2016
ALAYORMII:
The thing never crash and dem don dey kill demsef already
Born foool
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by Ilduce11(m): 2:46am On Nov 29, 2016
Pvin:

u are daft
Very very daft
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by linearity: 2:51am On Nov 29, 2016
lekkie073:
so u r in essence saying u can get burnt by mmm?
will u tell a person going into a business to invest what he can afford to lose? i guess the answer is no. dat summarises d fraudulent nature of the scheme.
Yes, one can be burnt by MMM and the fine print while joining, clearly states that one should only use the money they can afford to lose.

MMM is a Ponzi scheme that relies on new members to pay off old members. It is not a business, does not invest your money in any business nor they sell and service or products whose profits is redistributed to members.

The 30% 'profit' they give you is from the seed money of old members. Hence it is members that first jump up to defend the Ponzi scheme, because the secret for them getting their money back is only when new gullible members of the public joins.

Eventually, it is going to crumble under it's own weight, depending on how long one had joined, they will make money or lose money.

The problem with Ponzi schemes is that, they are illegal under the eyes of the law and when it crumbles and the people that lose money seeks for justice, the old members will be under the hook to cough up the 'profits' they have made and even their seed money, because they profited from an illegal activities.

Agreed, the few smart ones will ascorn and disappear into the thin air, but a few innocent ones will be looking their feets in kirikiri until they or their relatives can cough up the money that was redistributed to them.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by linearity: 2:58am On Nov 29, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Nothing is impossible to stop.

Having said that, now is the best time to get into MMM because there is a lot of skepticism surrounding it. A lot of people are waiting for the crash but it wont happen.

Keep your eyes open. But once the noise about imminent crash subsidizes and just about anyone you know (including naysayers) is into it with gleeful testimonies, that is a sign of supersaturated market. Take your money out.

Crash of financial ventures is designed in a way to take the most victims as it could possibly accommodate. MMM is not crashing soon. Just like titanic, it will happen when no one is paying close attention.
\

Everything you say is true, except that MMM is not a financial venture.

It is a Ponzi scheme, you simply get money from new members and redistribute to old members, there is nothing venture and financial about it...and by the way money is not 'financial' in this sense.
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by SouthWestBlood(m): 3:09am On Nov 29, 2016
[size=14pt]Operation pull down MMM. Has anyone else lost money to MMM? None I believe. Useless banks and government of Nigeria are trying hard to pull down MMM. Even if it gets banned in Nigeria, I will continue by using Bitcoin.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by franugo(m): 3:44am On Nov 29, 2016
ALAYORMII:
The thing never crash and dem don dey kill demsef already

Pascalville:
E don't dey manifest....simple instruction.... Use your spare money they won't listen.... tongue tongue

una no go go buy sense for market abi especially you alayormi
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by franugo(m): 3:46am On Nov 29, 2016
SouthWestBlood:
[size=14pt]Operation pull down MMM. Has anyone else lost money to MMM? None I believe. Useless banks and government of Nigeria are trying hard to pull down MMM. Even if it gets banned in Nigeria, I will continue by using Bitcoin.[/size]

he did not lose money oo,, there is no correlation at all between his death n MMM
Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by ayofag(m): 4:09am On Nov 29, 2016
Rubbish post. Happy Mavro day jare. If your mavro just increased like usual. Click like.....MMM.....we make the world better.

Show me your Likes jare

2 Likes

Re: Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu by ayofag(m): 4:10am On Nov 29, 2016
Rubbish post. Happy Mavro day jare. If your mavro just increased like usual. Click like.....MMM.....we make the world better.

Show me your Likes. Lets show them we are not moved

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger / MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.