Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger (118435 Views)

How To Withdraw Your Earnings From Bitcoin Into Your Local Bank Account / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Doller2: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hi guys,
I'm pleased to teach this to many peeps that find it difficult to withdraw their hard earn bitcoin to their local bank account directly without going through any exchanger like instant gold, naira4dollar, etc.
Let me keep it simple,
I find BitX bitcoin wallet as my favorite wallet for my withdrawal because it is safe and Is directly connected to my Nigerian bank. Also all bitcoin is shown in naira equivalence instead of the normal USD others have. Simply send all ur bitcoin from other wallets to BitX and press a button to withdraw to your bank asap.
All withdrawals attract a processing fee of 100 naira only. Maximum withdrawal on bitx is 40k daily.

You can simply download the app from play store for easy use.
Enjoy.. .
Screen shots below

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by hardcore007: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Bros, I'm following.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by greatnaija01: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
Doller2:
Hi guys,
I'm pleased to teach this to many peeps that find it difficult to withdraw their hard earn bitcoin to their local bank account directly without going through any exchanger like instant gold, naira4dollar, etc.
Let me keep it simple,
I find BitX bitcoin wallet as my favorite wallet for my withdrawal because it is safe and Is directly connected to my Nigerian bank. Also all bitcoin is shown in naira equivalence instead of the normal USD others have. Simply send all ur bitcoin from other wallets to BitX and press a button to withdraw to your bank asap.
All withdrawals attract a processing fee of 100 naira only. Maximum withdrawal on bitx is 40k daily.

Enjoy.. .
Screen shots below

BROS THANKS... BUT PLS TEACH US HOW TO MAKE BTC ENOUGH TO WITHDRAW...

6 Likes

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Doller2: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sreenshots

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Doller2: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
More

2 Shares

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Doller2: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hop you will find this useful guys. Feel free to comment and ask questions

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Taeewo(m): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Must u verify ur acct in bitx bfor u can withdraw .
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Doller2: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
Yes just scan any of your national I'd, or drivers licence or passport or even bank statement that clearly show your name and address to verify the account to enjoy this. ( I personally used my NIMC) temporary id to process that

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Splinz(m): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
Quite an interesting piece. Thanks.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Doller2: 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by omoruyivictory(m): 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
show us where we can make free bitcoin
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by opisco01(m): 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
they take too long to verify account. I'm still trying to verify my account since last week friday
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by viafabian: 3:21am On Sep 22, 2016
omoruyivictory:
I support dis bro
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by BUGOFF(m): 6:23am On Sep 22, 2016
Can u teach me all there is to know about this bitcoin thing, pls?
I hv no idea but am interested.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by ads4btc: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
great post OP.

BitX is a great site. Great for withdrawal straight to bank and the fee is reasonble. Check my signature for bitcoin
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Abcruz(m): 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
@Doller2. Thanks bro, u're a blessing.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Abcruz(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Doller2:
Sreenshots
can the wallet be funded directly from one's bank account?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Splinz(m): 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
omoruyivictory:
Send me PM.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by swiz2(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
Thanks man, ure a good man, other wicked ones would have dropped bank details just to give a simple info

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by abmart80: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
pls I need more info at martinsbinarryoption@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by biuti(f): 12:52am On Sep 27, 2016
I hope they won't run with people's bitcoin one day

11 Likes

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Bamz(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
Doller2,

Nice post. Don't you think it's better to go through an exchanger instead of withdrawing BTC directly, assuming an exchanger will buy BTC at N440/dollar, instead of using the official rate which is used for btc-ngn withdrawals which will lower the total fees received.

7 Likes

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by LiteKing(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2016
Doller2:
Hi guys,
Let me keep it simple,

Enjoy.. .
Screen shots below
am in
cmarketday@gmail.com
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Doller2: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2016
More coming soon

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by walkingmiracke: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
Anyone with bitcoin for sale pls??
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Ajiswaggs(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
walkingmiracke:
Anyone with bitcoin for sale pls??
$25btc for sale @the of #550 per $
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Neimar: 12:07am On Oct 05, 2016
Doller2:
Yes just scan any of your national I'd, or drivers licence or passport or even bank statement that clearly show your name and address to verify the account to enjoy this. ( I personally used my NIMC) temporary id to process that

how much do they charge for buying the bitcoins from you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by kayflexi(m): 12:33am On Oct 05, 2016
pls i need to know about bitcoin

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.