Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

If You Have Had A Terrible Experience With Web Hosting In Nigera, Read This! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Have Had A Terrible Experience With Web Hosting In Nigera, Read This! (460 Views)

What's With Web Developers And The Word "We"? / Webmasters Lets Share Our Experience With Web Hosting Services / 9 Terrible Blogging Mistakes That You Should Never Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Had A Terrible Experience With Web Hosting In Nigera, Read This! by Emzola: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
If you have had a terrible experience with web hosting companies in Nigeria, then you are not alone. A few years ago, I was in your shoe until I found a way out. As a result of that experience, which when compared to what I am experiencing now, is completely opposite, I decided to write this post to save you the trouble. I will be telling you about a web hosting company based in the USA, which is very reliable and cheap. I have been using this company to host my personal websites (including this website), and clients' websites for the past 2 years without any problems. The company is MochaHost (http://www.mochahost.com/6283.html).

I found MochaHost to be working good for me and the price is great. Also, you can't beat the deal on website hosting when you go with them on the longer hosting plans. If you are having a budget constraint, MochaHost should be your go-to alternative because they offer a great way to host your website for a fraction of what you will spend for other hosting companies. While I'm not against hosting your website with Nigerian web hosting companies, it is especially relevant to state that most are resellers, providing you services based on the quota allocated to their reseller account, which consequently comes with limitations. At least, this is from my personal observation and research.

So if you are fed up with Nigerian web hosting, then I think it is time you considered MochaHost. I did and have never looked back ever since I started using them. I am very happy with the result I am getting for $2.45/month web hosting, in addition to the peace of mind which comes with it smiley.

Have you had any terrible experience hosting your website with Nigerian hosting companies? Please let me know by leaving a comment. You can also visit my blog here: http://eiwebdesigns.com/wp/

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Affliate Marketing Now / See What Paypal Stated About E-commerce Shopping By Nigerians / Need Help On mp3 audio tag editor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.