Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

5 Reasons Why Women Should Stop Shaving Their Pubic Hair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Women Should Stop Shaving Their Pubic Hair (843 Views)

He Told Me To Stop Shaving My Kp.kus..he Said He Likes It Bushy / Do You See Anything Wrong With Men Shaving Their Wife's Pubic Hair? || Vox Pop / House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Women Should Stop Shaving Their Pubic Hair by Yungkida(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wawuu!. According to this "sex expert" Miranda Kane - love making is more enjoyable for women when they have plenty of hair 'down there' - because it gives you better orgasms when the hair follicles get stroked. She also added a few more tips on why you should never shave your pubs again.

1. Pubic hair collects pheromones – those lovely little particles that announce ‘Hello! I’m ready for sex, please!’. And is it just me, or do they smell good anyway? That lovely, musky scent that helps you remember what you were up to last night.

2. They’re protection from bacteria. Hairs draw up moisture and protect your Instruments from things like thrush, and removing it leaves tiny open wounds that increase your chances of abscesses and infections.

3. They increase sensation. At the end of each follicle is a nerve ending, so when you gently brush or breath over them, it gives you a tiny tingle to help stimulation.

4. They’re natural, they’re supposed to be there. It’s a major hint from nature that, like pretty much all the other nifty things in and around your body, they have a job to do. Whether that job is warmth, cushioning, or just being a filter for picking out people who want to degrade you by insisting they have a say in what you do with your body hair.

5. If you’re in a sexual relationship with someone who says things like, ‘The only hair I like is the hair on your head,’ then you’re going out with a dickhead. Seriously. Do not let them touch you. Do not give them the pleasure of your beautiful Instruments. Grab your coat, leave, do not pass go and seriously consider charging them £200 for the pleasure of your company.

Source: http://vergehub.com/5-reasons-why-women-should-stop-shaving-their-pubic-hair/

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Should Stop Shaving Their Pubic Hair by midehi2(f): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
what is he saying sef undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Should Stop Shaving Their Pubic Hair by kinggogo: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
So mk dah place b lyk sambisia undecided

Gross!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Should Stop Shaving Their Pubic Hair by Filashade(f): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lollll. I salute you Mehhhn!!

You are like woooooow. Its good that as a man you know this. Try telling that to all these yeye men out here. I have never experienced this ooo cos me no comment the word s and ending with x is a no go area.

But on behalf of my friends thank you for sharing this useful information to other men.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Should Stop Shaving Their Pubic Hair by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
This op sef,how pson go carry forest dey waka?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Should Stop Shaving Their Pubic Hair by Splinz(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
Op tell me more...

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Should Stop Shaving Their Pubic Hair by vchykp(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
pls where is this bubic hair sef?..
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Should Stop Shaving Their Pubic Hair by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
spits

spits

spits

spits

spits
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Should Stop Shaving Their Pubic Hair by Kingsley1000(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
Is it applicable to guys

(1) (Reply)

Way To Satisfy Woman Sexually / Confession Of A Good Man / A Throwback Photo Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.