Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,540 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu (56011 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Maje Ayida And Lola Omotayo Okoye's Throwback Photo. / Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by Aburi001: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin Aunty kemi of life!!maybe she's the gatekeeper of hell because her personality is out of this world also..
Someone should please tell sister Kemi that WEED is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by fkdmods: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
She's probably been there before to be so sure of who's going and who's not.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by oluxy(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Miss Aunty kemi, borrow urself brain na.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by systemz(m): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

This woman is a dunce. She holds the title for most "cussed" out and she aiint ready to drop the title just yet. There are always sides to a story. Attention seeking wh0re..it Is obvious this woman is mentally unstable what if she dies before 31st night?I have never seen such a disgusting and pathetic pig...despite the degrees she claimed she has.yet her level of stupidity can't be explained..she should be quarantine. Ugly bitch

Are you really a human
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by ramalot(m): 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
smiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by Blessograo(f): 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
robosky02:

hmmmm that serous
Long time boo grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by 9jaBloke: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
This woman always gets on my last nerves but this one totally has me in stitches.

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by tropaz(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Effect of indiscriminate blogging.... Anybody can go online and drop any shit
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by robosky02(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Blessograo:

Long time boo grin

yea miss you thou

hows china... cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by Blessograo(f): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
robosky02:

yea miss you thou

hows china... cheesy
Fine dear, started exams, next paper is 7th. Been really tough. Where is AngelAhnie?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by Eddiecute86(m): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
I have been giving this woman benefits of doubt. I think it's high time they gave her family certificate of madness on her behalf.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by robosky02(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
Blessograo:

Fine dear, started exams, next paper is 7th. Been really tough. Where is AngelAhnie?

no idea

been looking for here all over town and the net
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by Bahddo(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
If any of them die this year, the police should know who to arrest first.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by jimenyo: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Prophecy! Prophecy! Prophecy!Only in Nigeria an ordinary imagination is tagged as Prophecy!
N He that sitted in Heaven can only but laugh!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by Blessograo(f): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
robosky02:

no idea

been looking for here all over town and the net
I guess she dumped your ass undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by Eddiecute86(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
IgboRulesOthers:
grin this woman is officially mad cry

Na now I know grin

My thought exactly she has displayed all the physical and chemical (mental) properties of madness.
I think it's time she is certified
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by robosky02(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Blessograo:

I guess she dumped your ass undecided

I fixed the date but she's no where....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dullard buhari should be number one in that list
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by Blessograo(f): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
robosky02:

I fixed the date but she's no where....

Really! You just got dumped. AngelAhnie where are you o?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by Opakan2: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
GEJ will chair the committee of those going to hell in Nigeria

Godforsaken calamity before
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by TTLHORLA: 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
This woman is the definition of dumb from birth
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by femliany(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Now I know thst this woman needs to go and relax@ Yaba
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by femliany(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Now I know that this woman needs to go and relax@ Yaba
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by Chuknovski(m): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
nairaland please stop making useless people important, this thing called kemi should go and Die
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by Araoluwa005(m): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
Pascalville:
You did not call yaba boys....when I went to buy shoes....one guy like that told me him and wizkid did last supper in his shop grin ... And our dear girls who studied transformation technology at university of makeup and investment.... grin
what is this one saying?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
This Kemi can talk eh angry angry keep it up u hia

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by Mathewa(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
GossipHeart:

This is a public service announcement

Our patient Kemi Olunloyo at Yaba left just escaped yesterday from our mental hospital

She's a dark complexioned unkept evil looking kolomental woman

Contact Adebayo Tunde on 08067778778888 if you know her whereabouts

Warning: She's very violent and can even use her teeth to tear iron

If you have any information about her whereabouts, kindly contact the animal control service
HAHA! EASY NA.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
she is the one issuing the visas to hellpls someone help me pass my message to her i need peace online to stop reading poo from her..she should send herself there and all my enemies also...i will cover all cost at once no installments.and am willing to pay her in any currency of her choice.
broseme:
According to controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo,Speaker Dogara, Maje, CBN Governor Emefiele and his staff, EFCC boss Magu and his cohorts and DSS top the list of Nigerians who will make hell.

I don laugh faint here!E be like say e get wetin she dey see wey our eyes no dey see.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/kemi-olunloyo-magu-top-list-of.html
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by aranlakkyman: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
broseme:
According to controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo,Speaker Dogara, Maje, CBN Governor Emefiele and his staff, EFCC boss Magu and his cohorts and DSS top the list of Nigerians who will make hell.

I don laugh faint here!E be like say e get wetin she dey see wey our eyes no dey see.

Nigerians and their tales by moonlight sef. angry
broseme:

Nigerians and their tales by moonlight sef.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by Charly68: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
This Mama should have married Anikulapo in hod life time . Her yabis on the social media is too much
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by lozanni(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
LWKMD !!!

I thought Aunty Kemi has retired from beefing people?
Its good she's back because sometimes controversy makes the world more interesting. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's List Of Nigerians Going To Hell: Dogara, Maje, Emefiele, Magu by dollyptunde: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
GossipHeart:

This is a public service announcement

Our patient Kemi Olunloyo at Yaba left just escaped yesterday from our mental hospital

She's a dark complexioned unkept evil looking kolomental woman

Contact Adebayo Tunde on 08067778778888 if you know her whereabouts

Warning: She's very violent and can even use her teeth to tear iron

If you have any information about her whereabouts, kindly contact the animal control service

grin somebody's mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death / Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" / Ashabi Ayantunde Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.