Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast (2805 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Borno State Government Distributes Ramadan Items To Refugees In Maiduguri / Boko Haram Refugees From Cameroon In Adamawa IDP . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by OPCNAIRALAND: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Why is this op so pained.. undecided

Congratulations to the Kanuris! They are returning home to rebuild devastated lands.

Join us to wish them well....and pray Ibos will find inspiration to do same.
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by timeminister: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
MadamExcellency:

You are totally lost because you failed to reorganise that the Easterners are in same category with foreign investors and as such move with development. They are never leeches rather stakeholders in any region they venture which defiles the essence of this thread.

As per your infantile tantrum and attempt to rewrite history, this is not only dangerous but shameful to say the least.

There was no reconstruction nor rehabilitation after the civil was till date as no fund was ever appropriated/budgeted for such developmental plan till date - Fact.

See who talks about victim mentality, someone who is engulfed with inferiority complex, insecurity and envy on what the Easterners got all over the Federation, even without active control of executive powers .

Suffice it to say that the essence of this debate is futile because Easterners carry development to everywhere they go. We don't beg for accommodation nor food, we work and create services.

1. Do not go high on that horse, you might fall.. How much of The GDP do you contribute compared to Foreign investors?

2. Why do you struck out the Asaba textile industry?. What about the Nkalagu cement?. The Transportation funds that gulped over £200m, Educational funds that gulped over £100m... Pray tell, how were more new schools & institutions established thereby creating Massive opportunity to catch up if the FG had not intervened?

3. You left the SEATS of Abuja as recently as less than 2years..... go tell that to the night witches.

4.you carry development-- disagreed.
you carry HUSTLING--agreed.

you don't give up easily, why? Because lies doesn't die easily..?

*heavenly truth*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by timeminister: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

The20pounds is part of the justification spurned by Ibo syndicates to lure them out of their himeland. Achebe, as head of Biafra propaganda machinery, hid from them the knowledge that every household was asked to deposit into Biafran bank their fortunes withdrew from West and Nigerian banks. After the Nigerian currency was changed their holdings in Biafra was less valuable than a bucket of water. They flew suitcases loaded with Biafran and Nigerian currencies looted from CBN Bini to Switzerland where they were told Nigeria has changed currency and the money in their posession was worth nothing. Even collectors around the world turned their Biafran currency down. All their fortunes evaporated overnight.

Awo knew what happened to them and out of benevolent heart gave each refugee 20pounds. They have lamented in pain ever since.

The Ibo syndicates did more damage to the survivors by liquidating their fortunes and ended hurting their recovery and growth.

That self ruin continues and now their leaders are also lost in the political landacape. They cant get Biafra and they cant survive the political shame. Nothing in their posession to counter West or North, the wealth accrued from rap.ing minds of their gullible followers and citizens is useless to rescue them politically. Their recourse is population to build political blocks in East. They are asking the people they lured out of the land to now return home, unfortunately!
No Truer Words..

*heavenly truth*

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by ificatchmodeh: 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Congratulations to the Kanuris! They are returning home to rebuild devastated lands.

Join us to wish them well....and pray Ibos will find inspiration to do same.

Wetin d pain you since yesterday..

I no be ibo.. am just stating the obvious..this is your 6 thread..since Apc won ondo..

Try use your time for other better and useful ideas.
Or you can choose to die on top ibo matter...of which begins and end on nairaland.
Won't change anything.

Enjoy cool

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by timeminister: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
mightyhazell:
ur not just a kid,but a hopelessly dumb one at dat. For u to be comparing biafran army,made up of its airforce,groundforce and navy,..

Does boko haram even have a uniform,how much more a military heirachy and units?

Just swerve abeg,I no get time 4 ret.arded children
You just confirmed yourself a Suckling, a big time Suckling... You talk childishly of Bokoharam that is globally regarded as Most Dangerous Sect in the world? .. Mind you, Biafran Army went on its knees after 3years..

*heavenly truth*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by timeminister: 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

I no be ibo.. am just stating the obvious..this is your 6 thread..since Apc won ondo..

Or you can choose to die on top ibo matter...of which begins and end on nairaland.
Won't change anything.

Enjoy cool
*yinmu* when Trump won the US election Trumpanzees alike created over 30 threads on top mata wet no concern dem...

*heavenly truth*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Won't change anything.

Enjoy cool

No one ask you to be Ibo.

All I ask is that you wish Kanuris well in their heroic moves to repopulate and develop their land....and as an extension, pray that Ibos find inspiration to do same.

Is that too hard for you, as a non-Ibo, to accept?
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
timeminister:
*yinmu* when Trump won the US election Trumpanzees alike created over 30 threads on top mata wet no concern dem...

*heavenly truth*

Hahahahahahahahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are a badt @ss...wickedt!!!
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by ificatchmodeh: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

No one ask you to be Ibo.

All I ask is that you wish Kanuris well in their heroic moves to repopulate and develop their land....and as an extension, pray that Ibos find inspiration to do same.

Is that too hard for you, as a non-Ibo, to accept?

Wetin concern me..concern au ibos and their lifestyle .
Enjoy..
See say you get plenty time.
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by ificatchmodeh: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
timeminister:

*heavenly truth*

Sorry..do I know you?

Don't think I do.

Goodnight.
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by galeiiTNA: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
timeminister:
Nyanmiri, suck it up, you are lost.

*heavenly truth*

Gbatin go and join Tinubu in begging Buhari for reconciliation
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by timeminister: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Hahahahahahahahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are a badt @ss...wickedt!!!
Bro, you're badder. You've been frying their ass 2days & still counting..

*heavenly truth*

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by galeiiTNA: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Their case is worse than yours. They have not earned the violence visited on them, they did not provoke anyone or taunt anyone or assassinate anyone.

In your case, you earned the @$$ whipping, first when you selectively assassinated non-Ibos, second when you marched, unprovoked, to force minorities of South to begin speak Ibo and planted your yeye flag on their soil.

Get sense.

So 2 million kids that died were aware of the war that went on and had a hand in it? Oga go sleep
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by CltrAltDel: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
timeminister & OPCNAIRALAND

Can i buy both of you a drink this Friday. ...you guys have turned to Biafrans nightmare by just saying the truth devoid of insults grin grin grin grin grin grin

I duff my hat for both of you. ......more blood in ya elbow
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by timeminister: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
galeiiTNA:

Gbatin go and join Tinubu in begging Buhari for reconciliation
2018/19 they are ALL coming to prostrate at Bourdillion--fact.

*heavenly truth*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by galeiiTNA: 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
timeminister:
2018/19 they are ALL coming to prostrate at Bourdillion--fact.

*heavenly truth*

Lmfao. Prophesying isnt paying afonjas anymore, ask TB Joshua
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by galeiiTNA: 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
CltrAltDel:

Can i buy both of you a drink this Friday. ...you guys have turned to Biafrans nightmare by just saying the truth devoid of insults grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. Celebrating mediocrity is an afonja trait
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by timeminister: 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
CltrAltDel:

Can i buy both of you [b]a drink
this Friday. ...you guys have turned to Biafrans nightmare by just saying the truth devoid of insults grin grin grin grin grin grin

I duff my hat for both of you. ......more blood in ya elbow [/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin
LOL!!. On shayo level.. oya now Baba nla..

*heavenly truth*
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
CltrAltDel:

Thanks bro. grin.

Thats what they want us to do, get dirty and insultive and loose focus on the truth and facts.

We refuse to loose focus.
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
galeiiTNA:

So 2 million kids that died were aware of the war that went on and had a hand in it? Oga go sleep

The two million people that died did so in patriotism to Biafra. Its your job, not mine,to immortalize your dead.
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
timeminister:
Bro, you're badder. You've been frying their ass 2days & still counting..

*heavenly truth*

grin
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by CltrAltDel: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by galeiiTNA: 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

The two million people that died did so in patriotism to Biafra. Its your job, not mine,to immortalize your dead.

Why are you changing the topic of discussion. I repeat, did the 2 million kids that were killed take part in a coup? join the war? Im talking about kids that didnt have a clue what was going on and needed education and love. Oga you are very unintelligent.
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by galeiiTNA: 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=CltrAltDel post=51467308][/quote]
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by Cjrane2: 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
The number of abookis in the SE now is uncountable .

Besides, op please ask for break up of Nigeria so that the parasites can stop leaching on the resources of others

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by Presidiotbuhari: 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Really?

Do you remember that this APC merger is an alliance between WEST and NORTH? Do you remember this?

Do you also recall that the two strongest candidates in North, Buhari and Atiku have contested election numerous times and failed and in their primaries in 2014 in Lagos both solicited help from Tinubu to be the flag bearer of APC? Are you aware?

That Tinubu endorsed Buhari and got him elected after numerous failed attempts.

Do you think Yoruba is unaware of the political shenanigan by North? Is that not the same reason we booted Jonathan out, for forgetting to include the Kingmakers of Aso Rock? Are you forgetful so soon of the underlying cause of your bitterness for Jonathan's loss?

Dont you know Yoruba will wait patiently for 2019? Are you blind to see Atiku is already romancing Tinubu for endorsement?

Most of all.....until Ibo go and pay homage at Bourdillon and Otta Farms, you will remain the lowest in the political class, below Ijaw, the new political majority!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hail Yoruba, the Kingmakers!
^^^
Aren't you ashamed that u are indirectly concuring to my ealier asertion, that tunubu is inept and lacked the polical foresight, suphistry and manouverability, which is the requirment at national level. And this sumed it up why he has been skimmed out of apc.

And further more, tunubu is a poor student of yoruba history, or perhaps, his case is a case of buterfly that calls it self a bird, simply becos it can fly too. Tunubu simply and ignorantly re-enacted 21century AFONJAISM.

The futajalons played a fast one on ur ignorant tinubu. Thesame way they played afonja, Awolowo, MKO and now ur regional ati ewedu ati amala political god thieeftunubu.
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
galeiiTNA:

Why are you changing the topic of discussion. I repeat, did the 2 million kids that were killed take part in a coup? join the war? Im talking about kids that didnt have a clue what was going on and needed education and love. Oga you are very unintelligent.

I repeat, they died in patriotism to Biafra.
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by galeiiTNA: 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

I repeat, they died in patriotism to Biafra.

I repeat, You dull
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
Aren't you ashamed that u are indirectly concuring to my ealier asertion, that tunubu is inept and lacked the polical foresight, suphistry and manouverability, which is the requirment at national level. And this sumed it up why he has been skimmed out of apc.

And further more, tunubu is a poor student of yoruba history, or perhaps, his case is a case of buterfly that calls it self a bird, simply becos it can fly too. Tunubu simply and ignorantly re-enacted 21century AFONJAISM.

The futajalons played a fast one on ur ignorant tinubu. Thesame way they played afonja, Awolowo, MKO and now ur regional ati ewedu ati amala political god thieeftunubu.

Go and respond to that post in the thread you lifted it from.

This thread is about heroic efforts of Kanuris.

Join the train and congratulate their efforts. Do not forget to say a prayer or two for Ibos lost across the nation to one day find the spine to be heroic and return to repair their devastated land.
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2016
galeiiTNA:

I repeat, You dull

Dont cry.

This thread is to celebrate Kanuris return home and pray for the lost soul of Ibos to find a way home soon.
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by galeiiTNA: 12:06am On Nov 29, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Dont cry.

This thread is to celebrate Kanuris return home and pray for the lost soul of Ibos to find a way home soon.

Your dullness is a plus for me, on the contrary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Single Major Infrastructure Was Completed Under PDP In 10 Years- Osinbajo / British Man Exposes Fulani Conquest / Throwback To When Nigeria Was Moving In The Right Direction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.