Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast (2806 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Borno State Government Distributes Ramadan Items To Refugees In Maiduguri / Boko Haram Refugees From Cameroon In Adamawa IDP . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by Presidiotbuhari: 12:15am On Nov 29, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Go and respond to that post in the thread you lifted it from.

This thread is about heroic efforts of Kanuris.

Join the train and congratulate their efforts. Do not forget to say a prayer or two for Ibos lost across the nation to one day find the spine to be heroic and return to repair their devastated land.
^^^
What is this pained loser yapping about? Your ignorant tunubu has been relegated to his regional ati ewedu ati amala politics. Its suck to be thieffnubu and his aSs lickers like u.

I know it hurts soo much to realise that edos have taken the position of southwest in apc. Oyegun and Oshomole nowhold more power in apc than jagaban and his non salary paying southwest governors.

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:49am On Nov 29, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
What is this pained loser yapping about? Your ignorant tunubu has been relegated to his regional ati ewedu ati amala politics. Its suck to be thieffnubu and his aSs lickers like u.

I know it hurts soo much to realise that edos have taken the position of southwest in apc. Oyegun and Oshomole nowhold more power in apc than jagaban and his non salary paying southwest governors.

I created thread yesterday for wailers, with bucket and tissue. Most of your fellow wailers have dried eyes after much gnashing of teeth and lamenting. Your wet eyes is not what we need here....we need your heart.

Kanuris are heros....after much devastation and pain, theyve picked up little they have left, some have nothing left, but they have hope and they have spirit. They are going home!

When will you go home? Take heart and get inspiration from NE and use it to repopulate SE for self recovery.

Thats all Im saying.

2 Likes

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by Presidiotbuhari: 1:16am On Nov 29, 2016
darknetcom:

you shouldnt get no like a tall,...

^^^ If I get any like will u toe the awolowo's part? Although, co.wards talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by Presidiotbuhari: 1:21am On Nov 29, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

I created thread yesterday for wailers, with bucket and tissue. Most of your fellow wailers have dried eyes after much gnashing of teeth and lamenting. Your wet eyes is not what we need here....we need your heart.

Kanuris are heros....after much devastation and pain, theyve picked up little they have left, some have nothing left, but they have hope and they have spirit. They are going home!

When will you go home? Take heart and get inspiration from NE and use it to repopulate SE for self recovery.

Thats all Im saying.
^^^
Well, igbos are only in lagos and u are aware that lagos is not a yoruba land. But no mans land

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by galeiiTNA: 1:39am On Nov 29, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
Well, igbos are only in lagos and u are aware that lagos is not a yoruba land. But no mans land

A federal govt project
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by ificatchmodeh: 1:52am On Nov 29, 2016
timeminister:
* Yinmu*.. Forming King-kong.. I know you wella, you be wailer, you be Trumpanzee too.

*heavenly truth*

grin grin cheesy

Ok o..enjoy.
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by darknetcom: 7:26am On Nov 29, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
If I get any like will u toe the awolowo's part?
Although, co.wards talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

na you sabi...
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by Scholes007(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
https://www.nairaland.com/3490851/29581-displaced-nigerians-return-neighboring#51454254

Northerners forced from home due to hardships in NE return home.

I am very proud of these people in NE. They have endured war, massacre, starvation, kidnap, loss of property, their schooling interrupted, businesses destrkyed, their infants murdered in front of them, their pregnant wives impaled, their husbands and sons beheaded, their underage girls rap.ed and impregnated, families separated and then forced out of their country to go live in refugee camps in neighbouring countries. Here they are, as the hardship and wars in their towns subside they begin to return home to begin a new life. No where is sweeter that home, sweet home!

These people are not going to Lagos, Abuja or Kano....NO, they are resettling their destroyed lands to rebuild. This is strength, this bravery, this is heroism, this will be the new strength in a future North.

I hope others across Niger who are scattered all over Yorubaland as refugees will heed calls from their leaders to come home. If they cant hear their leaders call, they should take lesson from the Kanuris and follow this heroic act.

I don't get u, what do u mean by refugee in Yoruba land?
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by OPCNAIRALAND: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let Compare suffering yoruba people City to rich igboland or rich hausa fulani / BREAKING: A Pastor To Rule Nigeria Before...! / The Siege On Nnamdi Kanu: The Decision Of The IPOB Family..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.