Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? (3430 Views)

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / One Piece (anime/manga) / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by KunleA: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2007
Anytime people mention Japanese Cartoons or Anime in Nigeria. The first word that comes to evrybody's mind is Naruto. Aww come on, Is that the only anime we know in this country?
Re: Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by gbadex1(m): 11:52am On Jan 08, 2007
DragonBall-Z, Samurai X, Vampire Hunter D, Samurai Showdown, Ninja Scroll, Fist of the North Star .e.t.c are among those i know. . .
Re: Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2007
Also Bleach (Ma fav) , Deathnote, Trinity Blood, Ghost in the shell, Macross
Re: Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by TerraCotta(m): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2007
I'm not really into animes, but the Crying Freeman series was excellent when I saw it a couple of years ago. I also liked Akira and the great anime sequence in "Kill Bill". Heard good things about "Ghost in the Shell" as well ,
Re: Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by echowords(m): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2007
Anytime people mention Japanese Cartoons or Anime in Nigeria. The first word that comes to evrybody's mind is Naruto. Aww come on, Is that the only anime we know in this country?

Bleach, Death note and naruto. are the raining animes now, so dats what u should expect when u ask people. Naruto is the kind of anime u can easily understand without trying and if u are bored just look at the fights instead dats why most niger guyz watch it.
Deathnote is a thinking mans anime. unfortunately people just want to see combat
bleach on the other hand shares a similarity with both.

other current animes - hellsing,Gundam,da grayman,bible black etc
Re: Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by Seun(m): 1:22am On Jan 23, 2007
Death note is an awesome manga, thanks to the fact that it has a dedicated writer and a dedicated artist.
As for the anime, I don't think I can waste time downloading it when I've already finished the manga.
Re: Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by justnaught(f): 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2007
shocked
where exactly are you in naija and wat year are you? Is it 2001 or 1999. hey this i s 2007 and there are alot of anime's around. I think you start moving around and expanding your grounds. Come forward. LOL.
Re: Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by byakuyaa: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2007
like my friend jeff said,there are alot.too many to mention
Re: Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by Seun(m): 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2007
Please note that personal attacks and insults are not allowed on this forum.

Jeff, how can I get access to some of your animes? Which ones will you say are the best?
Re: Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by echowords(m): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2007
Damn 200gigs, grin and i was bragging about my 10gigs
Re: Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by kidgenious(m): 1:00am On Jan 31, 2007
men 200gig,wow r u sure.anyway av seen sumone wit 1terabyte of harddisk n using lyk 100gig of space for anime.
my favourite still NARUTO-RENDAN.
kage bunshin no jutsu grin grin
Re: Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by echowords(m): 2:25am On Jan 31, 2007
1 terabyte geez wouldn't dat make his system slow as shit. Can i have a list of very cool samurai animes anyone ??
Re: Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by dblock(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2007
What's so good about Naruto
Re: Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by tcherokee(m): 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2007
If you want a list of good anime,

Bleach
Naruto
Full metal alchemist
gundam seed
gundam seed destiny
blood+
trigun
Kiba
neon genesis evangelion
Shaman king
Hellsing
Inuyasha
Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X

can recommend all these anime personally smiley
Re: Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by dblock(m): 6:47am On Feb 02, 2007
DragonBall Z is the best Ever but I used to watch Rurouni Kenshin when I was in Naija cheesy
Re: Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by echowords(m): 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2007
Nahh !! samurai animes,you know !! smiley

The sword slashing hardcore ones not childish like samurai x.unless u are talking about the american version.
been looking for where to get it. if u know give me a link
Re: Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by Azanor(m): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2007
echowords:

Bleach, Death note and naruto. are the raining animes now, so that is what u should expect when u ask people. Naruto is the kind of anime u can easily understand without trying and if u are bored just look at the fights instead that is why most niger guys watch it.
Deathnote is a thinking mans anime. unfortunately people just want to see combat

@echowords: Ahh! so you watch bible black! you naughty boy.
Re: Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by JacksonD7: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Seun:
Death note is an awesome manga, thanks to the fact that it has a dedicated writer and a dedicated artist.
As for the anime, I don't think I can waste time downloading it when I've already finished the manga.

same thing over here I could stay awake at 4am reading death note,I read till my battery dies
Re: Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by Chestar5(f): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2015
FARYTAILcheesy
Re: Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
echowords:

Bleach, Death note and naruto. are the raining animes now, so dats what u should expect when u ask people. Naruto is the kind of anime u can easily understand without trying and if u are bored just look at the fights instead dats why most niger guyz watch it.

i love hellsing,father anderson is a badass
Re: Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by hakinze00(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
tah for my side na ben 10 and avatar
Re: Is Naruto The Only Anime Nigerians Know? by ask4ebuka: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Trying to play Naruto storm 4 online. Spectranet dey try grin. Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7mlvKVK6hY

(1) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Actor/actress Ever! - Chiwetel Ejiofor / Watch Batman The Dark Knight Online Free / Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Silver Lining Episode 151 - 153

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.