Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai (1166 Views)

"We Can No Longer Laugh With Buhari" - El-Rufai / ‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai / Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by boman2014: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Governor of Kaduna state Nasir El Rufai has blamed the
Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) popularly known as
Shiites for refusing to recognise the main law of Nigeria.

Vanguard reports that El-Rufai said Shiites have denied
recognising Muhammadu Buhari as the president of the
country.

The governor says the state received the report of the Judicial
Commission of Inquiry that looked into the clashes between
the IMN and army which concluded that the IMN poses a
threat to the peace, security and good governance of Kaduna
state.

“The IMN does not recognise the constitution of Nigeria, they
do not recognise Buhari as president of Nigeria, they do not
recognise me as the Governor of Kaduna state.

Because they
have their governor, yes, they had, I think he was killed
during the clash,” he said.

According to him, the IMN apart from being an illegal
religious organisation was in the habit of harassing and
intimidating members of the public with impunity for several
years.

Explaining why he had to move against the movement El-
Rufai said the IMN was operating illegally and was moving
towards insurgency.

He added that IMN leader, Sheikh Ibraheem El Zakzaky was
not practising the doctrine of Shiism but was gathering
enough members in order to stage an Iranian-type Islamic
revolution in Nigeria.

‘’Because they do not recognise any law in Nigeria, IMN is
not registered with Corporate Affairs Commission.

So, they
cannot be sued or held responsible for their actions. They
build anywhere they find land, they do not even bother to
apply for land titles,’’ he added.

https://www.naij.com/1065599-el-zakzaky-gathering-army-overthrow-buhari-el-rufai.html?source=index_main
Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by Opakan2: 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Shites and Ipob.. who stubborn pass abeg
Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by somadinho10: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Abacha was better than buhari angry

9 Likes

Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by yarimo(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
SHITES, IPOB and KOLO mental are like 5 and 6 undecided

1 Like

Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by ojun50(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Shites abi shifting them dey call them, i understand wetin them dey fight for
Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by Atiku2019: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Smh cry cry cry

El-Rufai is confused cry

3 Likes

Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by okosodo: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
And boko haram is helping buhari

1 Like

Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by meccuno: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Are people this dumb down there in the North? Because I know his followers would believe this trash.
Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by somadinho10: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Atiku2019:
Smh cry cry cry
atiku can kiss our ass come 2019 if its not a southerner buhari till 2000 and mugabe grin.....your divide and rule tactics no go work again....thank God Yoruba don wise up....born to rule,ndi ori

1 Like

Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by Atiku2019: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
somadinho10:
atiku can kiss our ass come 2019 if its not a southerner buhari till 2000 and mugabe grin.....your divide and rule tactics no go work again....thank God Yoruba don wise up....born to rule,ndi ori

grin grin Join us On-board the 2019 Atiku Cruise Liner
Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by Emekamex(m): 1:03am On Nov 29, 2016
Mr. Governor, there are better ways of managing the situation than killing them thereby making a bad situation even worse. From what has been learnt in history, violence doesn't solve problems.

2 Likes

Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by aguizm(m): 1:51am On Nov 29, 2016
Atiku2019:

grin grin Join us On-board the 2019 Atiku Cruise Liner

Bros u seriously d campaign for that man Atiku? Cos dat man is role model. How person wan join him campaign organization jarre.

Atiku all d way 2019.
Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by aguizm(m): 1:54am On Nov 29, 2016
I don't giv a Bleep abt anything happening in d north. Their brother is d president, if him like mk him butcher dem like cattle.

All of dem follow shout sai baba last year. mk dem also enjoy the changi.

3 Likes

Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by dokiOloye(m): 2:17am On Nov 29, 2016
This short devil sef.
Where are d snipers U said GEJ was training to kill U ppl,that U were number 6 on d list?
Idiota.
Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by naijaking1: 2:20am On Nov 29, 2016
Another publicity trial, prosecution, and grandstanding by APC thug called El Rufai! Show us evidence, if you dare.
Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 29, 2016
short rufai, so why did u go to him to 'recognize' and urge his members to vote for u and buari dull@rd.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3ji46km2697g.2ab9a18a.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt7487hqdc7ke.7e002c5d.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by EternalTruths: 2:58am On Nov 29, 2016
Hausa Fulani killing Hausa Fulani

What concerns us cheesy
Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by Stalwert: 3:54am On Nov 29, 2016
somadinho10:

Even an alleged gay wan be president for Nigeria
Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by Mentcee(m): 4:13am On Nov 29, 2016
I'm no Muslim but I pray God to give the El-Zak man the courage to overcome this persecution from this midget and his ostrich necked master!
Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by Joephat(m): 4:29am On Nov 29, 2016
Atiku&FFk2019
grin
Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by dunkem21(m): 5:11am On Nov 29, 2016
Atiku2019 cheesy
Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by somadinho10: 7:00am On Nov 29, 2016
Stalwert:

Even an alleged gay wan be president for Nigeria
you mean atiku?
Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by Funlordjnr: 7:15am On Nov 29, 2016
grin

Is that so mr governor?

Well let me just search for my dunhill switch so that I can light it up and then you can tell me more.........
Re: El Zakzaky was gathering ‘army’ to overthrow Buhari – El-Rufai by Stalwert: 7:30am On Nov 29, 2016
somadinho10:
you mean atiku?

Yep

(1) (Reply)

Africans And Their Myopic Minds Vs Gaddafi's Prophecies / Anambra Election: Less Than 100000 People Voted - Eastern Consultative Assembly. / Restructuring Nigeria Is Inevitable – Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.