Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Africans And Their Myopic Minds Vs Gaddafi's Prophecies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans And Their Myopic Minds Vs Gaddafi's Prophecies (1154 Views)

Okorocha Uses Tinubu & Saraki To Explain To 'Myopic Imolites' About Son-In-Law / Muamar Gaddafi's Prophecies / Africans And Their Myopic Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans And Their Myopic Minds Vs Gaddafi's Prophecies by 042report: 2:50pm On May 14, 2017
Muamar Gaddafi's Prophecies:

"I will not go into exile to any foreign country. I was born here in Libya, and I will die here. This country was a dessert, and I turned it into a forest, where everything can grow.

No one Love this land more more than its citizens. If Europe and America tells you that they love you, be careful. They love the wealth of your land. The oil and not the people. They are helping you to fight against me but, it will be more wise for you to fight against them because they are fighting against your future and progress.

My message to you the people of Libya is, they are helping you to kill me but you will pay the price because you will suffer. And my message to you America and Europe is, you will kill me, but be ready to fight a never ending TERRORISM.
Before you realise your ignorance, terrorists will be hitting you at your doorstep."

GADDAFI only erred in my opinion when he once told the Nigerian and British governments to divide Nigeria into two, so that the Hausa/Fulani (Moslems), Yoruba (Christians) and Biafrans/Igbo, can live as neighbouring countries.

It's good we look at these 16 REAL REASONS WHY COL. GADDAFI WAS KILLED:

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens are at a 0% interest by law.
3. Home is considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinars (US$50,000) from the government to buy their first apartment.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi, only 25% of Libyans were literates. Today, the figure stands at 83%.
6. Libyans taking up farming as a career, they received farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they needed in Libya, the government funded them to go abroad for it.
8. In Gaddafi's Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation, the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child under Gaddafi, received US $5,000 as child benefit upfront.
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15 Cents.
15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree.
16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River Project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
If this is called "Dictatorship", I wonder what type of Leadership Democrats have!!

Please Share this in memory Muamar Gaddafi, Africa's greatest and most accomplished leader
Continue Reading@ http://www.042report.com/2017/05/africans-and-their-myopic-minds-vs.html

1 Like

Re: Africans And Their Myopic Minds Vs Gaddafi's Prophecies by ODAROOMS(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2017
Oh shocked
Nice story
But are U sure?
Because I thought this Man was evil during his own time
Re: Africans And Their Myopic Minds Vs Gaddafi's Prophecies by patval(f): 3:26pm On May 14, 2017
I remember that day I argued at a chemist shop that Gaddafi might not be as bad as western media portrayed him cos no bad person will ever care for welfare of his subject the way Gaddafi did. with all the image building BMC crew are doing to make dullard buhari look responsible, his chronic penchant for obnoxious policies and consequent untold hardship it has resulted on the citizenry made them need no media awareness to know that buhari is a sadist who derives pleasure at making people suffer avoidable hardship. Before the conspiratory annihilation of Gaddafi by terrorist Obama, libyans were better off in economy,health,social and other growth indices, the internal political loopholes there was as a result of ambitions which made those outside the corridor of power out of desperation just like mofos that formed apc in nijeriya form alliance with western NATO which resulted in taking Libya back to 18th century. By the time hunger reset their brain,they will beg Gaddafi's grave to re-govern them
Re: Africans And Their Myopic Minds Vs Gaddafi's Prophecies by spinna: 3:30pm On May 14, 2017
Yet by failing to entrench democracy after his death Libya is now a black hole and the HQ of ISIS in Africa. Please let us be careful of all Arabs, they are actually the one "eyeing" our wealth and land.

They are the ones actively taking our land through war for many years.

Note the North African countries were inhabited by our black ancestors till the arabs took them via jihad.

They have not stopped even Sudan the machinated through the arab dictator, they used a militia to kill millions of the original black people (of Sudan) now they have succeeded because by breaking Sudan they have given the Arabs the north.

Religion is still their instrument, they Romance islamic leaders and supply arms and teachings to make them conquer lands or cause civil war. They want to do same in Nigeria or u think the herdsmen are not trying to conquer lands ? Herdsmen& BH are the same as the Janja weed of Sudan.

The Arab is the black mans worst enemy, at least the West gave some knowledge and training with their own oppression.

Let us be aware of the real situation.

But they make mistake trying Nigeria because God is here and he will expose and destroy them in Jesus name.

Gadaffis arms fuelled BH in Nigeria (thats where Shekau got those tanks)

Also in Libya today they have brought back slavery and killing a black man can bring less wahala than killing a dog

1 Like

Re: Africans And Their Myopic Minds Vs Gaddafi's Prophecies by orbgoblin: 4:47pm On May 14, 2017
That way of life is not sustainable. No plans for the future only spending oil money because the price was good. If he was still alive today now that the oil prices have fallen they will realize how unwise their way of life had been. See Venezuela today price of oil crashed and so did their mouth watering benefits and even their stability as a nation. Gadaffi was a bad man, only a myopic person will see him as a good person.
Re: Africans And Their Myopic Minds Vs Gaddafi's Prophecies by samstradam: 9:54pm On May 16, 2017
@ OP

So he did all those marvellous things yet his own people still ensured he ended up like that last picture ehh!!

We thank God that his execution is widely available on YouTube or you revisionist will be saying you saw Obama holding the knife with Israeli agents behind him!!

Anyway, I say this to you, the ANGER I saw from the LIBYANS beating and torturing him was REAL; which kind of reminded me of the JUBILATION and SHEER ECSTACY I saw displayed in Lagos when a certain DICTATOR, died in 1997.

It did not and still does not matter to us that Abacha kept the Naira stable at N40 =$1 for 5 years under the lowest oil prices; we still thank Baba God for delivering us from the psychopath, and no revisionism will ever change that.

Input it to you that you will soon see another outpouring of celebration again in the continent when that old shameless he-goat named Mugabe bites the dust..... you can then bring up a new post on how he single handedly won independence for them and bla bla bla...NONSENSE !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Africans And Their Myopic Minds Vs Gaddafi's Prophecies by orbgoblin: 10:03pm On May 16, 2017
Nice one mate, you should see how some Ugandans still talk about idi amin like he's a hero.
samstradam:
@ OP

So he did all those marvellous things yet his own people still ensured he ended up like that last picture ehh!!

We thank God that his execution is widely available on YouTube or you revisionist will be saying you saw Obama holding the knife with Israeli agents behind him!!

Anyway, I say this to you, the ANGER I saw from the LIBYANS beating and torturing him was REAL; which kind of reminded me of the JUBILATION and SHEER ECSTACY I saw displayed in Lagos when a certain DICTATOR, died in 1997.

It did not and still does not matter to us that Abacha kept the Naira stable at N40 =$1 for 5 years under the lowest oil prices; we still thank Baba God for delivering us from the psychopath, and no revisionism will ever change that.

Input it to you that you will soon see another outpouring of celebration again in the continent when that old shameless he-goat named Mugabe bites the dust..... you can then bring up a new post on how he single handedly won independence for them and bla bla bla...NONSENSE !!!!!!
Re: Africans And Their Myopic Minds Vs Gaddafi's Prophecies by SalamRushdie: 11:53pm On May 16, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Oh shocked
Nice story
But are U sure?
Because I thought this Man was evil during his own time

People like you make me wonder sha
Re: Africans And Their Myopic Minds Vs Gaddafi's Prophecies by NightKing21: 12:26am On May 17, 2017
colnnel khadaffi became mad, like the mad king

"As for the Night's King (the form I prefer)... Winter is here

042report:
Muamar Gaddafi's Prophecies:

"I will not go into exile to any foreign country. I was born here in Libya, and I will die here. This country was a dessert, and I turned it into a forest, where everything can grow.

No one Love this land more more than its citizens. If Europe and America tells you that they love you, be careful. They love the wealth of your land. The oil and not the people. They are helping you to fight against me but, it will be more wise for you to fight against them because they are fighting against your future and progress.

My message to you the people of Libya is, they are helping you to kill me but you will pay the price because you will suffer. And my message to you America and Europe is, you will kill me, but be ready to fight a never ending TERRORISM.
Before you realise your ignorance, terrorists will be hitting you at your doorstep."

GADDAFI only erred in my opinion when he once told the Nigerian and British governments to divide Nigeria into two, so that the Hausa/Fulani (Moslems), Yoruba (Christians) and Biafrans/Igbo, can live as neighbouring countries.

It's good we look at these 16 REAL REASONS WHY COL. GADDAFI WAS KILLED:

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens are at a 0% interest by law.
3. Home is considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinars (US$50,000) from the government to buy their first apartment.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi, only 25% of Libyans were literates. Today, the figure stands at 83%.
6. Libyans taking up farming as a career, they received farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they needed in Libya, the government funded them to go abroad for it.
8. In Gaddafi's Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation, the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child under Gaddafi, received US $5,000 as child benefit upfront.
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15 Cents.
15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree.
16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River Project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
If this is called "Dictatorship", I wonder what type of Leadership Democrats have!!

Please Share this in memory Muamar Gaddafi, Africa's greatest and most accomplished leader
Continue Reading@ http://www.042report.com/2017/05/africans-and-their-myopic-minds-vs.html

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Nnamdi Kanu? An Igbo Woman Spits Fire On Biafra Agitation / Economy: Okonjo-iweala Denies Criticising Buhari / See The Church In A Filling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.