Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Is This Normal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal (1177 Views)

Is This Normal During Sex / Please Is This Normal During S3X / I Always Feel The Urge To Have Sex! Is This Normal??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Their is this old woman like the range of 68 close to my friends house.... I normally go to my friends house when am passing i do greet her now she has developed a habit anytime am passing if i greet her she will call me my son she will touch me ask me about my work and family every time... Am getting scared cause old women are fund of black magic ... Do old people from that range normally behave like that?
Re: Is This Normal by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dont you have grannies? cool

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal by Tallesty1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Old women are fund of black magic?

Like seriously, were you born in a shrine?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Normal by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
Dont you have grannies? cool
Yeah but am not staying with Any and its been long i visited village
Re: Is This Normal by DaddySLY(m): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
goan sleep op... night don come o
Re: Is This Normal by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
paulinoace0:

Yeah but am not staying with Any and its been long i visited village
WELL,Thatz how most of them behave....touching,calling u thier child,praying etc........but u can knw whether they are witches or not ...but sometime most old one looks scary......just be careful..... cool
Re: Is This Normal by fineboynl(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
next time don't allow her touch you again. they can transfer demon and problem to you that way. if she is poor and her children is suffering then she should keep her prayer to herself.

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
It's what used to happen...in the era where manners and respecting elders was the norm. What's wrong with you? It won't kill you to be nice to her instead of seeing witches and juju everwhere. She was young once , she was a sister and a daughter who was loved. Your time will come you are not young forever.
Re: Is This Normal by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
fineboynl:
next time don't allow her touch you again. they can transfer demon and problem to you that way. if she is poor and her children is suffering then she should keep her prayer to herself.
You need to move away from the dark ages imprisoning your mind. Walk towards the light!
Re: Is This Normal by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
WELL,Thatz how most of them behave....touching,calling u thier child,praying etc........but u can knw whether they are witches or not ...but sometime most old one looks scary......just be careful..... cool
Careful of what?
Re: Is This Normal by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Raine80:

Careful of what?
guess you created this topic cos you afraid of old mama jinx right?
Re: Is This Normal by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
guess you created this topic cos you afraid of old mama jinx right?
I did not create it...I am not afraid of old ladies
Re: Is This Normal by vchykp(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
black man mentality, you better free your mind and stop thinking achaic, she means no harm, but if you feel she has a bad plan, then greet her from distance and dont allow her touch you.. ##simple##
Re: Is This Normal by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Raine80:

I did not create it...I am not afraid of old ladies
good
Re: Is This Normal by ikombe: 7:27am On Nov 29, 2016
paulinoace0:
Their is this old woman like the range of 68 close to my friends house.... I normally go to my friends house when am passing i do greet her now she has developed a habit anytime am passing if i greet her she will call me my son she will touch me ask me about my work and family every time... Am getting scared cause old women are fund of black magic ... Do old people from that range normally behave like that?
Is like something is wrong with you undecided No be you go dey greet am now she wants to know more about the person who is giving her respect you are hear saying nonesense undecided

Mtchewww
Re: Is This Normal by ikombe: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
good
Good Morning damsel cheesy
Re: Is This Normal by ikombe: 7:30am On Nov 29, 2016
fineboynl:

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 29, 2016
ikombe:
Good Morning damsel cheesy
MORNINGmorning.how r u? cool
Re: Is This Normal by ikombe: 7:32am On Nov 29, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
MORNINGmorning.how r u? cool
Am cool and you grin
Re: Is This Normal by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2016
ikombe:
Am cool and you grin
i'm very good cool
Re: Is This Normal by ikombe: 7:40am On Nov 29, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
i'm very good cool
I am looking for a wife material for my senior broda cheesy

And you seem to match my description grin
Re: Is This Normal by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2016
ikombe:
I am looking for a wife material for my senior broda cheesy

And you seem to match my description grin
grin grin grin grin grin,but i'm nt looking for husband cool
Re: Is This Normal by ikombe: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin grin grin grin,but i'm nt looking for husband cool
why na cry
Re: Is This Normal by lhawarl1(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2016
fineboynl:

Chaii my blood dey shock.....

(1) (Reply)

. / We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me / What Will Be Ur Excuse If U Find Out Ur Blind Date Looks Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.