Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East (27780 Views)

Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings / Full Text Of Army's Press Briefing On How Exercise Python Dance Happened / Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:20am On Nov 29, 2016
The Nigerian military has warned the Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) and Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) in the South East to desist from any form of trouble or face its wrath.

The warning which is coming ahead of the Christmas and New Year festivities, was also extended to the Fulani herders, armed robbers, and kidnappers in the zone.

Briefing newsmen yesterday in Awka at the launching of what it tagged Exercise Python Dance in all the South-East region with its step up quarters in Anambra State, the Deputy Director, Army Public Relations, 82 Division Enugu, Col Sagir Musa, said the prevailing security issues in the region informed the decision for the launch.

He said the field training, slated for November 27 to December 27, 2016 would take a form of multi-agency whereby the Nigerian Army and other security agencies were expected to extensively synergize to combat all forms of vices during the yuletide.

β€œThe prevalent security issues such as armed robbery, kidnapping, abduction, herdsmen-farmers clashes, communal clashes and violent secessionist attacks, among others, would be targeted,” he said, citing instances of similar operations carried out in various parts of the country with specific targets which he said, yielded positive results.

He said an elaborate civil military cooperation (CIMIC) line of operation had been planned during the exercise, while the Nigerian Army corps and services would conduct activities such as medical outreach, repairs of roads, schools and other infrastructure across the region.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/army-launches-exercise-python-dance-for-south-east/173721.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by HungerBAD: 2:20am On Nov 29, 2016
Python?

That's a strange name.

Okayyyyyyyyyy,I get it. I think the Chief of Army Staff is a Nairalander,and knows lalasticlacla is an Easterner and he also likes

SNAKES.

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Python?

Dance..........Lol

Its not a dance actually, more like a fateful grip.

3 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by EternalTruths: 2:23am On Nov 29, 2016
Tomorrow you will be wondering why the US refuses to sell weapons to Nigeria

Operation python. Is the East at war.? angry

226 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by HungerBAD: 2:27am On Nov 29, 2016
Aigbofa:

Dance..........Lol

Its not a dance actually, more like a fateful grip.

Cool.

1 Like

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by ificatchmodeh: 2:57am On Nov 29, 2016
Croc no smile again..na python wan dance..

Our army dem eh..

Just pity innocent people wey this python fit bite.

This government,confuse die.. wither!

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by kodded(m): 3:16am On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Smart78(m): 3:30am On Nov 29, 2016
The Nigerian is still denying the very indicting report by the amnesty international of shooting unarmed civillians in the south east and now this... Trump is wachting Buhari in 3d . Let the dance begin.

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by endoski: 3:48am On Nov 29, 2016
useless army,always showing your power on unarmed civilians whereas bokoharam are killing you guys like flies. Only in a place like naija you will see army roaming about the streets with rusted guns undecided undecided. very stupid people

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Stalwert: 3:48am On Nov 29, 2016
EternalTruths:
Tomorrow you will be wondering why the US refuses to sell weapons to Nigeria

Operation python. Is the East at war.? angry
Shame. ....
Despite being able to read you still fail wantonly to comprehend basic english

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by dukie25: 3:57am On Nov 29, 2016
The day NDA and MASSOB/IPOB merge would be the day we kiss our nation goodbye.
I hope it doesn't happen but it seems Buhari is begging both agitators to merge.
With present recession who wants war on 3 fronts?
Boko Haram in the North
NDA in the SS
and MASSOB/IPOB in the East.
The SW may become the battleground, God help us.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Joephat(m): 4:25am On Nov 29, 2016
Python in the East grin

crocodile smile in the south south.

I pray this Python that chose to Dance in the east will never eat anybody that I know IJN

44 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by tit(f): 4:36am On Nov 29, 2016
After the collosal failure of crocodile smile, buhari want to disgrace himsef more on the south east.
Ok. Continue.
No come cry say them don frustrate you die ooo.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 29, 2016
Nonsense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Aufbauh(m): 4:43am On Nov 29, 2016
Finally the opportunity has come for those LIEPOB who has been chest beating on nairaland to test their gut & clout with the "Zoo army" in their home soil.

No longer should they be hailing and guiding others on what to do with the army in another man's land. It is now right time for LIEPOB to practice what they preach by dancing with the python in a home match with the Nigeria army.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Atiku2019: 4:53am On Nov 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Python?

That's a strange name.

Okayyyyyyyyyy,I get it. I think the Chief of Army Staff is a Nairalander,and knows lalasticlacla is an Easterner and he also likes

SNAKES.

cheesy grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by cupidFlint(m): 5:45am On Nov 29, 2016
Could this be "misplaced priority" or "priority misplaced" No be only python dance soon na cobra sleep. The NA should find something doing and live Biafrans alone

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by GMBuhari: 5:47am On Nov 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Python?

That's a strange name.

SNAKES.

Hahahahahahahahah a Hahahahahahahahah laff haf kee me

So there's hope this will make FP?

HOW many likes for correct predictions?

That lalasticlala will move this python dance to Fp true or false?

5 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:17am On Nov 29, 2016
dukie25:
The day NDA and MASSOB/IPOB merge would be the day we kiss our nation goodbye.
I hope it doesn't happen but it seems Buhari is begging both agitators to merge.
With present recession who wants war on 3 fronts?
Boko Haram in the North
NDA in the SS
and MASSOB/IPOB in the East.
The SW may become the battleground, God help us.

With war in 3 fronts, the 4th will be battle-ground ? Where is the sense ? Or is it wishful thinking inadvertently expressed ?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by caesaraba(m): 6:40am On Nov 29, 2016
Lol! Who comes up with these names?

3 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Elnino4ladies: 6:46am On Nov 29, 2016
Kill all Igbos we are with u

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Yyeske(m): 6:47am On Nov 29, 2016
I hope the IPOB miscreants will all move to the SE and dance with this python instead of making noise all over cyberspace

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Progressive01(m): 6:48am On Nov 29, 2016
Crocodile smiling. Python dancing.. cheesycheesy

Na so!

If they wanna turn their region to another north east, so be it.

I sincerely wish the government could call their bluff Once and for all by ordering a referendum. That is when Nigerians would understand all the noise is simpy nothing but opposition politics.

3 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by obyrich(m): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
Kill all Igbos we are with u
Hope you will still be with him when ICC beckons.

13 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by IVORY2009(m): 6:53am On Nov 29, 2016
well its a welcome development, but there should be no killing of innocent citizens as a result of this program S.E
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by EnEnPeecee: 6:59am On Nov 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Python?

That's a strange name.

SNAKES.
Baba you no make sense at all. Address this topic adequately.

Meanwhile, Buratai is a dan bruba shege. He should take his Nonsense snakes to boko haram islamist

12 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 29, 2016
They will go there and activate all those bad groups, U can quote me when it starts.....

There is too much bad blood in the east, the best the goverment should have done is call for another conference.. We would spend money, yes but it will quel burning shoulders...

IPOB is not a violent group..Their mouth work for them.

2 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 29, 2016
A country at war with her citizens.

The difference between the soldiers and the masses is the gun, when the masses are tired of being killed and pushed to the wall, then BOOOOOOM!!!!! War film.

34 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by OBAFEMIawolowo: 7:08am On Nov 29, 2016
Whats the job of Nigerian police sef that army will be warning armed robbers and kidnappers.

13 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Funlordjnr: 7:09am On Nov 29, 2016
grin

Superb news! If these ragamuffins don't want to let us have the peace that our progress depends on then let them receive the boko haram treatment and die like infected dogs!

I know reasonable people from the east would support this initiative but I'm sure those tribalist unpatriotic rabble rousing monkeys called ipob touts would soon come here to cry and scream injustice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Fenzyflames: 7:11am On Nov 29, 2016
Aufbauh:
Finally the opportunity has come for those LIEPOB who has been chest beating on nairaland to test their gut & clout with the "Zoo army" in their home soil.

No longer should they be hailing and guiding others on what to do with the army in another man's land. It is now right time for LIEPOB to practice what they preach by dancing with the python in a home match with the Nigeria army.
this is not a case of "i know how to formulate words".. What evr you wish others will be melted on you and you people some day. May you be killed whenevr you come out to protest for your right.

35 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha To Ihedioha: Sack Chris Okewulonu As Your Chief Of Staff / Atiku, Obi Will Lose At The Election Petition Tribunal - Adebayo Adewole / How Many African Countries Are In Support Of Biafra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.