Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East (27810 Views)

Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings / Full Text Of Army's Press Briefing On How Exercise Python Dance Happened / Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by darknetcom: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
RickyTan:

Country is in recession. Govt is broke - looking to borrow money and you are here making mouth.
Nigeria is in trouble and you are here typing thrash

na una started it..
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by darknetcom: 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
0ganiru:
what if I tell you that the Nigerian government is illegal

we have a constitution...
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by adimsmt: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/army-launches-exercise-python-dance-for-south-east/173721.html

Please my fellow Nigerians i want to ask, do we still have a democratic elected government in our country? or are we in a military government. This government is systematically militarizing Nigeria and we all are keeping quiet. Where are the police? Why are the military replacing the police, Is it that Nigerian police are now incapable of carrying out its dirties that the federal government of Nigeria find it fit to use the army for policing?. My fellow South Easterners, please be wise this government has a hidden agenda.
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by chigaemezuogu: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Where Nigeria army is a star is in the south east where IPOB unarmed peaceful group are while they are silent in North and south where bokoharam and millitants are lord over them
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by ZUBzero18(m): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Fenzyflames:
this is not a case of "i know how to formulate words".. What evr you wish others will be melted on you and you people some day. May you be killed whenevr you come out to protest for your right.
What Fuckyn Right?
Is It The Right To Secede Or What?
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 7:48am On Nov 30, 2016
darknetcom:

we have a constitution...
there were so few people involved. from the first statement 'we the people'. It lied

1 Like

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by darknetcom: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2016
0ganiru:
there were so few people involved. But from the first statement 'we the people'. It lied

you were their....
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by COCKCROW: 9:35am On Nov 30, 2016
We have heard you army of occupation. And we are waiting for you. The only federal government presence in Biafra land are coldblooded men in uniform killing unarmed placard carrying youth and women. It is not new; 3million easterners were massacred before, during and after the Nigerian-Biafra war, our fathers money and properties either stolen or taken by force by Nigeria and her citizens. Who are better off? We cannot and will not be coward on our right and freedom. The struggle may be long and costly but we will soon reach there. Skeptics may wave it away with derision and disdain. We are not perturb. Notwithstanding no single individual has sole right to violence, no one was born with violence. Patience and longsuffering will bear witness that, as it was at first, we did not carry war to Nigeria. e
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by nonsobaba: 11:45am On Nov 30, 2016
This is just a code name for an operation to allow soldiers to also extort travellers and motorists that will use the anambra gateway to their various towns and villages for the yuletide celebrations. Our streets and roads are being militarized for no just reason while the police force are rendered useless. Shame on the gworo-chewing cowhead we have as president.
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
darknetcom:

you were their....
I wasn't. I watched the video on youtube. And amongst the DRAFTERS was a BRIT!
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by darknetcom: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
0ganiru:
I wasn't. I watched the video on youtube. And amongst the DRAFTERS was a BRIT!

you funny..

are you not the continuetion of your parents??..
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
darknetcom:

cool cool
you funny..

are you not the continuetion of your parents??..
what I mean is the Constitution was not participated by my parents or did their consented community representatives agree to merge with certain elements. It was basically a British idea, to buttress their role in ww I

1 Like

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by darknetcom: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
0ganiru:
what I mean is the Constitution was not participated by my parents nor their consented community representatives agreed to merge with certain elements. It was basically a British idea, to buttress their role in ww I

better let the matter rest..

we know igbos were the forerunners of nigeria..
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 5:40am On Dec 01, 2016
darknetcom:

yes, until the killings if igbos by civilians and military by the rest of the 'country'. [this still continues as persecution in Yoruba land and outright killings in the north]
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 5:41am On Dec 01, 2016
darknetcom:

yes, until the killings if igbos by civilians and military by the rest of the 'country' in the 1960s, this cleared even the 'nigeriansist' Azikiwe's mind. [this still continues as persecution in Yoruba land and outright killings in the north]
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by darknetcom: 6:02am On Dec 01, 2016
0ganiru:
yes, until the killings if igbos by civilians and military by the rest of the 'country' in the 1960s, this cleared even the 'nigeriansist' Azikiwe's mind. [this still continues as persecution in Yoruba land and outright killings in the north]

look..we are not going through this accusation over and over again...

who lives by the sword shall die by the sword...

nobody send you..

and stop bringing yorubas in to this..
they didnt kill you...

although you tried to conquer them..

the funny thing is,the people that killed you you didnt try to defeat in the north..

na the yorubas that even fought with you,you tried to conquer..

you are the big-mouthed cowards!...

you only attack those that you think that are weaker than you..you are like a school bully..

atleast the hausas know how to treath your fvck-ups head on...

2 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2016
darknetcom:

look..we are not going through this accusation over and over again...

who lives by the sword shall die by the sword...

nobody send you..

and stop bringing yorubas in to this..
they didnt kill you...

although you tried to conquer them..

the funny thing is,the people that killed you you didnt try to defeat in the north..

na the yorubas that even fought with you,you tried to conquer..

you are the big-mouthed cowards!...

you only attack those that you think that are weaker than you..you are like a school bully..

atleast the hausas know how to treath your fvck-ups head on...
it was Banjo who took Igbo troops entrusted to him, to take over lagos. Yorubas never fought with us, strangely the yoruba majority backed gowon, Ps: Yoruba were well represented in the first coup(three Yoruba majors atleast, including obasanjo, yes). And if you notice, you're the only one cursing. At this point I'll comment no further
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by darknetcom: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2016
0ganiru:
it was Banjo who took Igbo troops entrusted to him, to take over lagos. Yorubas never fought with us, strangely the yoruba majority backed gowon, Ps: Yoruba were well represented in the first coup(three Yoruba majors atleast, including obasanjo, yes). And if you notice, you're the only one cursing. At this point I'll comment no further

you are the ones always shouting cowards upandan...

why didnt you confront the north head on??..

we have no facts about those battles especialy against the north...
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Elbowroom: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
endoski:
Mumu is that not what i am talking about? they will be fast to attack me because i am unarmed,when they see terrorists they will be humbled

You a terrorist too
Please come and protest

If you are truly a son of your father
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Elbowroom: 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
RickyTan:

Child - be quiet when adults are discussing.
Nigeria produces NOTHING - imports even food and toothpick.
Nigeria has no light, no road, no schools, no hospital and Buhari wants to launch parades?
Parading around does not mean firepower.

And you are in this same Nigeria all this while

Doing what?

To receive sense, text " sense " to " 23414 "
Available in all networks

Charges : 0naira
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Elbowroom: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
RickyTan:

Start war over what? You are not strategic and so is Buhari
Buhari could have used the money wasted on this useless exercise to build roads and bridges in the East that will help end the recession.
SO a bunch of northern soldiers will come and wear camouflage and drive around dilapidated federal roads showing rifles? The same soldiers that will be Queing for Pension that is not coming in 20 years time because Nigeria is broke and Oil money finished?

So everytime soldiers move out, na buhari de pay them?

You go school at all?

What happens to budget allocated for Nigeria Military?

You talk like a sessile rat, so roads and bridges will end recession? Chai you dull too much.

Do you even know the meaning of recession? Uno go school

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Elbowroom: 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
Cooly100:

In your small mind...you believe it is a very beautiful development, for the military to be visible in all the six geopolitical zones in the country...Is the country at war? Don't you think something fundemetal, is wrong...? Do you think this can be sustained forever...? Or that this present bad government will be there forever?

Are you about to cry now?

Thought you wanted war with the zoo military?

Why lamenting again.?

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Elbowroom: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
0ganiru:
doesn't make the lopsided army reasonable

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Elbowroom:

believe me. You need it more, if at all I do
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by endoski: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Elbowroom:

You a terrorist too
Please come and protest

If you are truly a son of your father
your brain is dead,you no dy shame supporting soldiers to be molesting civilians. afonja!
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Elbowroom: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
endoski:
your brain is dead,you no dy shame supporting soldiers to be molesting civilians. afonja!

But you supported Boko Haram to keep killing the northerners, so why are you crying now you product of an orge spermatozoa
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Elbowroom: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
0ganiru:
believe me. You need it more, if at all I do

Product of a frog spermatozoa
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
Elbowroom:

Product of a frog spermatozoa
owkei

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Looms In APC As Party Members Threaten Exodus / Unions Protest Against Planned Concession Of Four Airports (photos, Video) / Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.