Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,459 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East (27813 Views)

Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings / Full Text Of Army's Press Briefing On How Exercise Python Dance Happened / Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Funlordjnr: 7:12am On Nov 29, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
Baba you no make sense at all. Address this topic adequately

That otondo is well known for typing senseless crap! Just ignore his written vomit!

2 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2016
Aufbauh:
Finally the opportunity has come for those LIEPOB who has been chest beating on nairaland to test their gut & clout with the "Zoo army" in their home soil.

No longer should they be hailing and guiding others on what to do with the army in another man's land. It is now right time for LIEPOB to practice what they preach by dancing with the python in a home match with the Nigeria army.
Yoruba Muslim,we both want same thing here
Not to have anytin to do with each other
Let's work together on that for now
It's a win win situation

7 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by timeminister: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2016
SE must start organizing Snake Festivals & snake rituals to appease the NA cos Python ain't smiling...
By the way, I doubt if Ibos will be going home for Xmas for fear of Python dance, those guys are cowardly..

*heavenly truth*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by hannyjay(f): 7:36am On Nov 29, 2016
obyrich:
Hope you will still be with him when ICC beckons.
ICC my foot. If u do anyhow u see anyhow
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by progress69: 7:36am On Nov 29, 2016
dukie25:
The day NDA and MASSOB/IPOB merge would be the day we kiss our nation goodbye.
I hope it doesn't happen but it seems Buhari is begging both agitators to merge.
With present recession who wants war on 3 fronts?
Boko Haram in the North
NDA in the SS
and MASSOB/IPOB in the East.
The SW may become the battleground, God help us.

You people have shifted goal post many times. So keep quite make we hear word.

The day Nnamdi Kanu ia arrested, that is the end of Nigera

The day Army goes after Tompolo, that is the e.d of Nigeria

The day this and that, abeg let us hear word. Mtcheeeew!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by MMMw: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2016
We in the east uses snakes especially pythons as our pets. We wil use nigerian soldiers as our pets then use nd dump them in dustbin. Nonsense grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by MMMw: 7:44am On Nov 29, 2016
timeminister:
SE must start organizing Snake Festivals & snake rituals to appease the NA cos Python ain't smiling...
By the way, I doubt if Ibos will be going home for Xmas for fear of Python dance, those guys are cowardly..

*heavenly truth*
. We in the east uses snakes especially pythons as our pets. We wil use nigerian soldiers as our pets then use nd dump them in dustbin. Nonsense grin grin grin
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by timeminister: 7:52am On Nov 29, 2016
MMMw:
. We in the east uses snakes especially pythons as our pets. We wil use nigerian soldiers as our pets then use nd dump them in dustbin. Nonsense grin grin grin
Chest beating as usual. You have the opportunity of saying all this to the NA when they come around... Happy Python dancing in advance..

*heavenly truth*
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Yyeske(m): 7:53am On Nov 29, 2016
MMMw:
Mouth, when you see their trucks and road blocks, attack them so we know you use pythons as pets

1 Like

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 29, 2016
The python must bite
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Deelaw(m): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
Kill all Igbos we are with u

**Your hate speech disgust me**
God have mercy on who thinks u guyz are behind them.

The spirit of betrayal, denial and cowardice is alredy engraved in ur blood by inheritance.

The north, south, east and the world alredy knows. Must u be reminded?.....smh

4 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by MMMw: 8:00am On Nov 29, 2016
Yyeske:
Mouth, when you see their trucks and road blocks, attack them so we know you use pythons as pets
did u say something now*

1 Like

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by shamecurls(m): 8:00am On Nov 29, 2016
God bless the Nigerian Army.....
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Edunwa302(m): 8:00am On Nov 29, 2016
EternalTruths:
Tomorrow you will be wondering why the US refuses to sell weapons to Nigeria

Operation python. Is the East at war.? angry
I'm pretty tired of this country

2 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by MMMw: 8:00am On Nov 29, 2016
timeminister:
Chest beating as usual. You have the opportunity of saying all this to the NA when they come around... Happy Python dancing in advance..

*heavenly truth*
small pikin

3 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by takenadoh: 8:01am On Nov 29, 2016
who thinks of all this names

Crocodile tears,
Python gini next go be Camel smth.
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by teemswest(m): 8:02am On Nov 29, 2016
This is just military home video series
Crocodile smile mockery of its self
Python dance another mockery in making

God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by thompsee(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2016
EternalTruths:

my brother help me ask them ooo if the east that enjoy d fullness of Xmas and its new yr celebrations and ceremonies are at war at d same time . useless warnings. they haven't warned d boko boys not to throw bombs at churches and mkts during d Xmas but to warn d ever peaceful Ipob and massob. ndi afo njo.

3 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by shamecurls(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2016
dukie25:
I hope it doesn't happen but it seems Buhari is begging both agitators to merge.
Boko Haram in the North
NDA in the SS

Chai!

Another chest-beating on Nairaland

It's always this or that which finally never happens.

2 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by martineverest(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2016
expect 'lion's anger' in south west

1 Like

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by kinibigdeal(m): 8:04am On Nov 29, 2016
Southwest should brace up for operation Lion play in 2019

2 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by shamecurls(m): 8:06am On Nov 29, 2016
thompsee:

my brother help me ask them ooo if the east that enjoy d fullness of Xmas and its new yr celebrations and ceremonies are at war at d same time . useless warnings. they haven't warned d boko boys not to throw bombs at churches and mkts during d Xmas but to warn d ever peaceful Ipob and massob. ndi afo njo.

The final conclusion is that The python must dance in the East and there is nothing anybody in the world can do about it. I expect your people to be loyal, obedient, law abiding and peaceful during the dance. #OperationPythonDance

1 Like

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by thaoriginator: 8:07am On Nov 29, 2016
EternalTruths:

If you do anyhow you go see anyhow.. Shey na Operation Shoki Dance you want see?
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2016
Smart78:
The Nigerian is still denying the very indicting report by the amnesty international of shooting unarmed civillians in the south east and now this... Trump is wachting Buhari in 3d . Let the dance begin.

Sometimes I do feel Donald Trump is an Igbo man going by the way you guys are seeing him as your new Nnamdi KANU.
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by shamecurls(m): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2016
teemswest:
This is just military home video series
Crocodile smile mockery of its self
Python dance another mockery in making

God bless Nigeria

Please make sure you call it mockery whenever a few radicals amongs them is eliminated.
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Yyeske(m): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2016
MMMw:
did u say something now*
Ask yourself
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by aimuan(m): 8:09am On Nov 29, 2016
Stalwert:

Shame. ....
Despite being able to read you still fail wantonly to comprehend basic english
and what's ur point exactly?
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by apholaryn: 8:09am On Nov 29, 2016
dukie25:
Boko Haram in the North
NDA in the SS
na ur East go bcom battle ground..

2 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 29, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

Superb news! If these ragamuffins don't want to let us have the peace that our progress depends on then let them receive the boko haram treatment and die like infected dogs!

I know reasonable people from the east would support this initiative but I'm sure those tribalist unpatriotic rabble rousing monkeys called ipob touts would soon come here to cry and scream injustice!
Boko Haram treatment?
Sorry but Boko haram has refused all treatments

2 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by luvinhubby(m): 8:10am On Nov 29, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Croc no smile again..na python wan dance..

Our army dem eh..

Just pity innocent people wey this python fit bite.

This government,confuse die.. wither!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Mexyz(m): 8:10am On Nov 29, 2016
Only in Nigeria do we see her Army declaring war on her people... Police just come useless for this administration, The 2 agencies(DSS&NA) that are supposed to be secretive in their dealings and operations are the ones dancing naked on the stage.

2 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by repogirl(f): 8:10am On Nov 29, 2016
Mtcheww, foolish people. Dance ko Dunce ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija : Akwa Ibom Assembly Speaker 'onofiok' Supports Kemen / Pius Odubu Emerges As NDDC Chairman, As Buhari Constitutes NDDC Board / kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.