Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East (27807 Views)

Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings / Full Text Of Army's Press Briefing On How Exercise Python Dance Happened / Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by criuze(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2016
I haer say Python day get diamond. may be we go get diamond after the dance
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2016
Somebody has been watching too much Idemili...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by kiev002(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2016
abu12:
nigeria army is only trying to create enable enveroment for peace, so that d SE region will b able .2 attract foriegn investors 2 their region

Is the region currently facing any form of conflict?

2 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by lordmans(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2016
EternalTruths:
Tomorrow you will be wondering why the US refuses to sell weapons to Nigeria

Operation python. Is the East at war.? angry

One thing d irredentist agitators always forget is to put dere destiny in dere own hands. Earlier it ws UN coming to dere rescue, nw hinging it on America will b more disappointing dan d last tym.

We shd nt forget Trump belongs to d Republican, a conservative force formed by descendants of d former slave owners. These ppl owned d defense industries n dey thrive on war n bloodshed. Clinton's loss in dat election ws based on gender n d realities she represents. Ds ppl need war n dey v succeeded in installing a tough-talking man who will giv it to dem.

If Trump don't sell, Nigerian govt will still source its weapons elsewhere. And besides ds external forces ar more comfortable dealing wit d kind of govt we v in Nigeria than for a straight-thinking southerner to b in charge.

The solutn lies with us. And until we v a united southern front we ar just deceiving ourselves. D British cum Fulani oligarchy hv us where dey wanted d southern hordes to b- at each others throats.

We ar in d south ar d most stupid ppl.
Foolish Yoruba n Igbo youths keep up d fight. While d north s reaping d benefits. U ar all where dey wanted u to be!

2 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by teemswest(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2016
Next time quote me and say something reasonable
shamecurls:

Please make sure you call it mockery whenever a few radicals amongs them is eliminated.
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by ElsonMorali: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2016
dukie25:
The day NDA and MASSOB/IPOB merge would be the day we kiss our nation goodbye.
I hope it doesn't happen but it seems Buhari is begging both agitators to merge.
With present recession who wants war on 3 fronts?
Boko Haram in the North
NDA in the SS
and MASSOB/IPOB in the East.
The SW may become the battleground, God help us.

And why would the Southwest be the battle ground? Are you OK?

We know you lot are envious of the peace and calm in Yorubaland hence you're always referring to Yoruba Moslems.

We shall see where the battle ground will be when the army throws down the dancing python in your front yard at Enugu or Owerri or Awka.

2 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by decomaniaboss(f): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2016
caesaraba:
Lol! Who comes up with these names?
uncivilized notherners ,they are good at giving ridiculous names I swear .

1 Like

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by decomaniaboss(f): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
Kill all Igbos we are with u
is official!!! You are not going to see 2017....say hello to the ancestors for me pls ..oniochi!!!

3 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Xflint(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2016
Tculest:
. ICC my foot. Nigeria wil soon withdraw from ICC . 5 Africa countries av already withdrawn

They didnt withdraw rather they are seeking for withdrawal.... It has not been granted

1 Like

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by DauraDullard0(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2016
abu12:
nigeria army is only trying to create enable enveroment for peace, so that d SE region will b able .2 attract foriegn investors 2 their region
Ab0ki sef... Go school, you no gree
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by alaskido(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Crocodile Smile cannot take care of IPOB and Niger Delta Militants again now it is Python Dance. It is okay o. Make the Python dance wella o. I hope they wont kill the snake because it matures like they did to the crocodile.

1 Like

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by sremmlyf(m): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
hannyjay:
ICC my foot. If u do anyhow u see anyhow
just hear urself out...na dis kind ugly women their husband dy beat mercilessly,if even the old bitch will gt married mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Ababadada: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
South East open your eyes. Don't allow that. Don't fool like South South. There is hidden agenda for this movement.

1 Like

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by makazona(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
Why the sudden love for south easterners that a special military ops is prepared for them?

What about other regions or dont they need the "love" of the military?

I think the army chief is a war monger. So the more the war, the more money is spent on the numerous operations and such situation can make billions for the army chief.

I dont support this operation cz it will maturally be anti-people.

2 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Uteghe(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
EternalTruths:
Tomorrow you will be wondering why the US refuses to sell weapons to Nigeria

Operation python. Is the East at war.? angry
It's not against the east,just IPOBeasts and Madsob. Ipob has been amassing guns to kill Igbos and other ethnic groups.
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
drnoel:

Bros what they fail to understand is that people will never know that a madman has relatives around him watching his every move till one attacks that madman then his relatives will come out to defend him.
The south east have many sons and daughters outside the shores of Nigeria who will return with all their skills to fight for the course they never believed in just as people are fleeing, they will come and fight cos they can relate with the injustice of such an attack. It will be Buhari's or the army's greatest undoing cos it will reunite warring factions of and in the south.

2 Likes

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by endoski: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
1stolax:

Rusted guns that can send you to your ancestors grin
fine i agree,why don't they send boko haram and herdsmen to their anscestors
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by buchilino(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
endoski:
useless army,always showing your power on unarmed civilians whereas bokoharam are killing you guys like flies. Only in a place like naija you will see army roaming about the streets with rusted guns undecided undecided. very stupid people

DON'T D FO.LS.
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by drnoel: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
kropotkin2:
pix

If u have a problem with d statement underlined pls feel free to state ur problems without insults
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by buchilino(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=kropotkin2 post=51479596][/quote]

DO Y D ARMY WILL NEVA DEFECT BH, COS BH FIGHTERS HAVE AN IDEOLOGY WHICH THEY'RE READY 2 DIE 4. SAME GOES 4 D EAST.
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by buchilino(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Uteghe:

It's not against the east,just IPOBeasts and Madsob. Ipob has been amassing guns to kill Igbos and other ethnic groups.

Y IS D GOVT AFRAID OF A REFERENDUM. COS THEY NO IF ONE IS HELD NOW, IT WILL BE A 90% SUPPORT 4 BRAFIA.

1 Like

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
drnoel:

If u have a problem with d statement underlined pls feel free to state ur problems without insults
I never insult anyone. Its just that i find that particular statement of yours hilarious. You are hoping that the expertise of your kinsmen in the diaspora would be enough to turn the tide against the Nigerian state should it come to a war. This i find very funny grin
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
buchilino:

DO Y D ARMY WILL NEVA DEFECT BH, COS BH FIGHTERS HAVE AN IDEOLOGY WHICH THEY'RE READY 2 DIE 4. SAME GOES 4 D EAST.
My friend i honestly don't understand what language you are trying to communicate in
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Uteghe(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
buchilino:

Y IS D GOVT AFRAID OF A REFERENDUM. COS THEY NO IF ONE IS HELD NOW, IT WILL BE A 90% SUPPORT 4 BRAFIA.
No one from the SE has called for referendum.
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by drnoel: 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
kropotkin2:
I never insult anyone. Its just that i find that particular statement of yours hilarious. You are hoping that the expertise of your kinsmen in the diaspora would be enough to turn the tide against the Nigerian state should it come to a war. This i find very funny grin

On the contrary I was not and am not hoping on anything and I am one of those kinsmen u mentioned. I just made a statement cos we here see what is happening in Nigeria. The fact that we are silent for now should scare the government cos he doesn't know what may be happening behind d scene. I just pray it doesn't get to that. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by buchilino(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
kropotkin2:
My friend i honestly don't understand what language you are trying to communicate in
TYPO ERROR, I MEANT IF DER IS ANOTHER CONFLICT BW IGBOS N REST OF D COUNTRY, D NIGERIAN ARMY WILL LOSE DIS TIME. COS LIKE BH, BRAFIA IS AN IDEOLOGY DAT WOULDN'T GO AWAY COS PPLE LIKE BUHARI WHO DOESN'T TREAT IGBOS WITH RESPECT.
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by buchilino(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Uteghe:

No one from the SE has called for referendum.

SO D HUNDREDS N THOUSANDS DAT PROTESTED AT BOTH PH, ABA N ONITSHA WILL NOT DEMANDING 4 A REFERENDUM?

1 Like

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
buchilino:

TYPO ERROR, I MEANT IF DER IS ANOTHER CONFLICT BW IGBOS N REST OF D COUNTRY, D NIGERIAN ARMY WILL LOSE DIS TIME. COS LIKE BH, BRAFIA IS AN IDEOLOGY DAT WOULDN'T GO AWAY COS PPLE LIKE BUHARI WHO DOESN'T TREAT IGBOS WITH RESPECT.
Whatever
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by buchilino(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
kropotkin2:
Whatever
AM GLAD DAT U UNDERSTAND.
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by pokur: 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Aren't Crocodiles, pythons and the like animals you find in a zoo?. Yet peeps go up in arms when called dwellers of a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tribal army
Re: Army Launches "Exercise Python Dance" For South-East by 0ganiru: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Uteghe:

amazing!. Are you Yoruba? If ipob gathers guns it is for self defense from a failed military, turned on civilians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oil Block Revocation By President Buhari Causes Controversies / Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC / Buhari Receives President Mahamadou Issoufou Of Niger Republic In Daura (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.