Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Urgent Help Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgent Help Needed (524 Views)

Please Urgent Help Needed!!! / Urgent Help!!!!! New Problem Just Discovered On My New Tecno Spark 2 / Please I Need Urgent Help With My Gionee Marathon M5 Plus, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed by Juginho(f): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Please, I need advice on what to do, use infinix hot 2 and its been working well ever seen until last month, I gave my junior sis to use to browse something online, that night I noticed my phone became very slow, and the next morning when you open apps it wouldn't open, it keeps writing application not responding or system UI not responding. I took the phone to a repairer he said I should flash the phone which he did. And it started working properly until yesterday again. The same problem started again. Please how do I go about this
Re: Urgent Help Needed by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2016
How many gig ram?
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Juginho(f): 7:40am On Nov 29, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
How many gig ram?
2gb ram
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Juginho(f): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2016
Tech guys in the house please help
Re: Urgent Help Needed by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2016
Juginho:
2gb ram

Seems you open a lot of apps at the same time... Do you have CM Cleaner?
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Juginho(f): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Seems you open a lot of apps at the same time... Do you have CM Cleaner?
No
Re: Urgent Help Needed by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2016
Juginho:
No

Download it
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Pylony(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2016
Juginho:
Please, I need advice on what to do, use infinix hot 2 and its been working well ever seen until last month, I gave my junior sis to use to browse something online, that night I noticed my phone became very slow, and the next morning when you open apps it wouldn't open, it keeps writing application not responding or system UI not responding. I took the phone to a repairer he said I should flash the phone which he did. And it started working properly until yesterday again. The same problem started again. Please how do I go about this
Seems like a particular application or applications on your phone were "force stop" or "disabled" who are now not working as they should there by causing them or it to misbehave. That is one reason you can get such a respons. If it shows you the same message just click on OK. Its possible no flashing was done on your phone by the said repair man if he realise it cos its not a serious issue that needs a flash or the particular app is located on your M-card.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Zero 4 Review: Specifications And Price / Urgent Need / Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.