Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) (58134 Views)

Airtel 1.5gig For 500 Naira The Way I Do Mine / NCC Urges GSM Subscribers To Use 622 Toll-free-line For Complaints / How Are You Preparing For Dec 1 New Data Rates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by oweman: 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
False alarm powered by biafrogs of the stateless Biafra fraternity wailing day and night even at the most silly matter because they are hungry no more yanfu yanfj free funds to waste on Pepper joints all over the nation .

The increase isnless than 5% wailers should go relax .
Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by Saintremmy8(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
Simply dis is a wicked means 2 eliminate/stop d masses from commenting and discussing abt d weak present administration on social media platform. So help us God

1 Like

Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by Jermat20(m): 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
If SATAN in capital letter hammer Una head make Una try that nonsense. Idiot people
Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by Demmzy15(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Rilwayne001:

My breda, Buhari change is a 'gengen' something embarassed
I don't know what to do anymore sad

1 Like

Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by Rilwayne001: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Demmzy15:
I don't know what to do anymore sad

May God see us through.

embarassed
Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
PhonePlanet:

oh please, keep your disbelief to yourself. but sign the petition sha, it would cost you nothing

She is right though. I will sign the petition. sad embarassed
Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by Malakh: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
That lets you know democracy is not of the Most High
2dugged:
And the children of israel cried unto Samuel saying give us a king

And God said unto Samuel, I have heard the grumblings of the children of israel, I will give them a king that will take their vineyard,tax them and increase their yoke,for they want change, and change they will get

this is change,change we must get,but I can predict that till the end of the pages of this thread, zombies of the federal Republic of Nigeria will not make a single meaningful comment,even though this is an issue that affects every irrespective of party affiliation, some may even use their alternate handles to view, smh

1 Like

Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by Ashmark(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
This is the second time that Nigeria economy will be under recession and it was Under President Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by Sgwash: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
iliyande:

http://punchng.com/gsm-subscribers-pay-data-dec-1/

Everyone that in a way or the other brought this inept and useless government into power will never know peace

1 Like

Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by omoluabi100: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nigerians are good at jungle justice, following politicians gullibly, and fighting each other over these politicians who are carefree about them. By the time Buhari and his cohorts are through with Nigerians with their policies, they will wise up and rebel against them. Nigeria, I hail thee. Let the NCC take 1GB to be #5,000. It is well!

2 Likes

Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2016

Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by Bpfems(m): 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
I wonder what Nigerians out there are looking at Or waiting for? Are we going to wait for the next 2years plus b4 revolting, protesting........ against this evil change!

Nigerians, don't be coward. Just because you can survive on apprx 2square meals a day those not say others can.

Let's think of others who are struggling to meet 1square meal a day. Let's fight this battle out collectively. with a definite plan & target. We can start arranging Now.

Where are the Jerry Rawlings of Ghana in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by Pavore9: 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
dumo1:

Hmm! I feel ya. I see you have a good plan in progress already. It's people like you that still have hope in this dead country and I admire that.

I agree things are really messed up but within the distortions the mind with the disruptive knowledge will create value out of them.
Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by spartan50(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
Towncrier007:
God will always provide for us to subscribe
Please receive sense

1 Like

Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by Stevengold(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
The return of Tweaks come 1st December 2016.
Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by drehdinho(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
link2ok:
Nigerians are the most gullible people on earth. For you to vote a man old enough to be your great grand father then you are are slowpoke a.k.a Zombie.

A man who has nothing on the drawing board. Key positions are not given to people with the right qualifications and you believe in this change. Go and wash your brains it's has been infected. A complete Zombie wothout certificate. It's a collective shame on all Nigerian's.

I hate been a Nigerian at this point. May God judge buhari. Because of his selfish desires he has finally driven to us to the pit.

You're right my brother. First time his actions would affect me. The man called Buhari is indeed a goat , same goes to all his evil and useless advisers. He no go better for all of them.

3 Likes

Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by favouryemmy: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
PhonePlanet:
Dear my fellow Nigerian, A directive has been sent out by the Nigerian Communication Commission(NCC) to all telecommunication network in Nigeria. This will result in increase of data rates which will take effect from 1st of December, 2016. I am very sure your service provider has notified you about this development already.
In this year and time we live in, Data is suppose to be more affordable and not more expensive. And looking at the ease/advantages the internet has added to our everyday life, increment of data rates will only make it harder to access the internet thereby taking us backwards instead of forward.
Therefore, In disagreement with this move by NCC and telecommunication companies, we have made an effort stop this from taking effect by creating an online petition at Change.org and we need you to sign it to show your support. The link to the petition is: https://www.change.org/p/nigeria-communication-commission-ncc-data-plans-rates-by-carriers-in-nigeria-should-not-be-increased-by-ncc?recruiter=642402116&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
Please I already believe you would sign this petition to show your support for us and against NCC. But you also have to share/re-broadcast this message to as many people as you can. Thank you as you do so.

Please Nairalanders, let's sign this petition.
Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by elsomm(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
One of the reasons stated that "data in other African countries is low-priced".

So I expect other commodities low priced in other African countries to become low priced here in Nigeria.

If not, WE WILL NOT TAKE IT!
Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by kechywillz(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
This wicked man Buhari continues making life more harder for it citizens,God abeg eliminate dis man for me.

2 Likes

Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
grin buhari has found out that people do abuse him on social network so he is giging ever body since he Dont use it
Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by ogaprime(m): 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
syntekelite:
lol...jerry rawlings was also like us at a point in his life..my point is how do govt make all that money they squandering?by tax,oil,and human output..look at all this means and u will see the masses are directly or indirectly involved in enriching the govt..our inability to fight is due to nigerians not wanting to suffer or sacrifice comfort for the greater good..if we can begin to converge mentally on a particular forum and build strength from there,then it will be easy to let govt know we are in control..but it begins with people like u,and me,like minds who are tired of watching and complainin..there is no crime in boycotting govt means of livelihood..imagine 5million nigerians deciding not to buy fuel for a week beginin on a particular day..u tink they wont feel it..as they are pinching us lets also begin pinching them.this last election will tell u that we gettin there gradually..

Car without steering is a miss...all what you said is possible but we still need a leader, a selfless leader that will direct us...
Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by youngjoy(f): 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
wicked government ,
the only thing that gives the messes joy dis harch season want to be taken away again
Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by Newbiee: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
At least the rate at which Nigerians are watching phonography will reduce.
Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Is it true all our data will be wiped on November 30?
Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
Is it true all our data will be wiped on November 30?

Na crase?
Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by 2rez: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Naija na helluva country. When u think u've heard it all, then u 'll realize u ain't heard nurrrin, I mean nurrin @ all. Which kain news b diz? U will never succeed in ruining my day, my night. What kinda new mth gift b diz? Na thunder wit 30000000 mega watt plus fire go devastate NCC, FG,APC,PDP & any other visible & invisible party in diz country dat is making, has been making & will still wanna make life unbearable for us most especially in diz country Nigeria. Lord please do not give to these wicked leaders the desires of their heart . Show them the greatness of ur name I pray thee, Amen.
Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by MChaze25(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
too bad
Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by kaakaa1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
David25:
undecided undecided

Back to hacks and cheats grin

No going back
Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by sanmisamuel: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
Apc government
...sending us to the dark ages

Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by Leez(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha.. So me sef follow join the kids wey no go fit sub again? cheesy
grin na so buhari want am o
Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by SycophanticGoat: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
Phoenix619:

What is a no no? People can protest whatever they like. In what world do you think what matters to you matters to others?

Oya goan protest na make them trigger happy demons use you take do target practice... cheesy grin
Re: GSM Subscribers To Pay More For Data From Dec.1 (1.5gig To Be N3000 Now) by SycophanticGoat: 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
dustmalik:
Surely there is not a country more useless than Nigeria. This is the worst government ever.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Have You Noticed The Quick Depletion Of Glo Data? / Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu / I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.