Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Submit Your Blog/webiste For Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Submit Your Blog/webiste For Review (593 Views)

How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste / Submit Your Sites Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks / Submit Your Site Link Here For Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submit Your Blog/webiste For Review by consultayo(m): 9:05am On Nov 29, 2016
So i get many people constantly asking me to do a personal blog review for them mostly through emails and text .

Mostly blog review request from new bloggers who aren't sure they are doing the right thing ,So i decided to create a special post for the request instead of replying one by one

The main aim of the blog/website review is to give you helpful recommendation on how to improve your blog after analyzing it based on the following

Branding and Platform
Design
Content Quality
User Experience
Seo
Opportunities and Prospects
Other Necessary things

So if you just started your blog or website kindly drop your blog/website url so i can review it for you and i can give you my honest opinion.Now i strongly recommend that you read the review and recommendation i'll leave for other blogs here so you can learn from them.

Please take note before going ahead to drop your blog/website url for ,Please i strongly recommend you read the following guidelines first

1.It might take like 2 to 3 days for me to fully review your website or blog depending on how many requests i have

2.I will be very straight forward and blank with you ,so if you're expecting me to sugar coat and flatter you then you will be disappointed .

3.If you are a copy and paste offer ,please and please don't bother dropping your blog or website for review,since you've not give your users a reason to visit your blog/website ,frankly i don't think it is necessary for me to access it either

TIME TO START
If you are okay with the long epistle kindly drop your review via the comment section.Kindly know that i will not attend to any personal email after this post.Thanks

Kindly drop your website/blog url in the comment section of the link below.I will not attend to any url dropped here .Thanks
(http://www.consultayo.com/2016/11/submit-your-blog-or-website-for-review.html)
Re: Submit Your Blog/webiste For Review by kunlex445(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2016
kindly review this www.techzord..com
Re: Submit Your Blog/webiste For Review by consultayo(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2016
kunlex445:
kindly review this www.techzord..com

Post in the comment section of the link i posted
Re: Submit Your Blog/webiste For Review by consultayo(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2016
consultayo:
So i get many people constantly asking me to do a personal blog review for them mostly through emails and text .

Mostly blog review request from new bloggers who aren't sure they are doing the right thing ,So i decided to create a special post for the request instead of replying one by one

The main aim of the blog/website review is to give you helpful recommendation on how to improve your blog after analyzing it based on the following

Branding and Platform
Design
Content Quality
User Experience
Seo
Opportunities and Prospects
Other Necessary things

So if you just started your blog or website kindly drop your blog/website url so i can review it for you and i can give you my honest opinion.Now i strongly recommend that you read the review and recommendation i'll leave for other blogs here so you can learn from them.

Please take note before going ahead to drop your blog/website url for ,Please i strongly recommend you read the following guidelines first

1.It might take like 2 to 3 days for me to fully review your website or blog depending on how many requests i have

2.I will be very straight forward and blank with you ,so if you're expecting me to sugar coat and flatter you then you will be disappointed .

3.If you are a copy and paste offer ,please and please don't bother dropping your blog or website for review,since you've not give your users a reason to visit your blog/website ,frankly i don't think it is necessary for me to access it either

TIME TO START
If you are okay with the long epistle kindly drop your review via the comment section.Kindly know that i will not attend to any personal email after this post.Thanks

Kindly drop your website/blog url in the comment section of the link below.I will not attend to any url dropped here .Thanks
(http://www.consultayo.com/2016/11/submit-your-blog-or-website-for-review.html)

Today is the last day,people are already dropping their urls,What are you waiting for again ??
Re: Submit Your Blog/webiste For Review by SunFlow(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
your site and link is not opening
Re: Submit Your Blog/webiste For Review by consultayo(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
SunFlow:
your site and link is not opening

I'm working on the site presently.I'll let you know when it's active
Re: Submit Your Blog/webiste For Review by kvngDavid(m): 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Submit Your Blog/webiste For Review by simplyolat(m): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
see my signature for my site
Re: Submit Your Blog/webiste For Review by Horlami3370: 5:11am On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Submit Your Blog/webiste For Review by Dandyboy57(m): 6:24am On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Submit Your Blog/webiste For Review by kvngjesse(m): 7:02am On Nov 30, 2016
www.onyibiasblog.
JUST STARTED THOUGH

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Review This My Newly Designed Blog / Where Is Edit Profile On Nairaland / I've Got Paypal To Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.