Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) (35656 Views)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) / Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by GurlFriend: 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
New members of the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) to Ondo State, shared these eyesore that is supposed to be their toilet and bathroom at their orientation camp in Ikare-Akoko, Ondo state.

The toilets are so filthy, it is hard to imagine humans are expected to use it, they complain.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/photos-of-filthy-toilte-and-bathroom-at.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by chocolateme(f): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Even if na prisoner's cell..

That's how they will cone out from camp and start distributing from stage one of Staph to full blown STD

Even the government are meant to have cleaners there..

In fact let me leave this topic alone..

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by ButterFrost212(f): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sad enough this might be one of the clean ones....smh
When it comes to Nysc camps, just expect terrible living conditions. undecided just sad. embarassed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
They are even seeing toilet sef. Some of us, in our time...na short put and Bush baffing all the way embarassed

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
Segun Mimiko sef embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by herzernIsHere: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
Some of those complaininq use "Shot-put" and "Cloth-made" bathroom in their respective house oooh....

Abeq........it's not forever....just endure...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
nah five star hotel be this nah, compared to what some of us used during our time angry

6 Likes

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by rita25(f): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
my advice instead of complaining just join environmental CDS then u pple can clean and renovate the toilet........remember change begins with you and me..instead of complaining be a problem solver grin

14 Likes

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Bad

1 Like

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by savictory2(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Just manage it.... grin]

1 Like

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Angelb4: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ondo again? No wonder they voted that comedian out.

1 Like

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Charly68: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
But they said Mimiko is a transformer. Most of these Governors are just too fake.

1 Like

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Remilekun101: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
See the people above and below me, they both don't have common sense.

Check my siggy

3 Likes

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Charly68: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
But they said Mimiko is a transformer. Most of these Governors are just too fake. Somebody should draw the attention of the Governor elect to this terrible situation.

1 Like

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by shumuel(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
sad
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by fkdmods: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
GurlFriend:
New members of the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) to Ondo State, shared these eyesore that is supposed to be their toilet and bathroom at their orientation camp in Ikare-Akoko, Ondo state.

The toilets are so filthy, it is hard to imagine humans are expected to use it, they complain.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/photos-of-filthy-toilte-and-bathroom-at.html

Giant of Africa. Nigeria is great. grin

2 Likes

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by DeeMarh(f): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
Cool
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by bulletproofmonk(m): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
Don't blame the government.
Humans used it,not animals. You want the government to start teaching personal hygiene too?

5 Likes

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Raymysterio(m): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
I did my Orientation here 6 years ago... what happened? although, my hostel was one of the newly constructed. It was called Agagu lodge. Closed to the mosque. My bed was next to the Comedian Funny Bone...and his compatriot Ben Okoma. Lovely experience...

2 Likes

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by muller101(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Let's blame buhari.
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by paulstrings(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
We Prefer Collecting N2,000 from PDP and N3,000 from APC during the elections. We forgot our infrastructural deficits undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by kimond101: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
I went to Ikare Akoko camp during my service year.
I think it was pit latrine that was available during that time not water closet
The bathing space has always been like that.

2 Likes

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by slimmaintenance(m): 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
transforming that toilet can put you on limelight as best corper and give you award at end of service year
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Remilekun101: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by trademoore1: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
End this NYSC or reform it physically and it's mode of operation..how long can this continue
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by fidet1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
The problem is not the government and or nysc, it is the people using the toilets. Most Nigerians have this bad notion that if "it's not mine, why take care of it?". The corp members messed that toilet up, not the government, not nysc staff. We need to change our attitude in this country.

11 Likes

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by EWAagoyin(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
hmmmm very very bad
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Ababio7: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
grin
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by passyhansome(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
fuckeed Govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure / My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.