Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

"CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. (2675 Views)

Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL / Christianity Not A Religion But A Lifestyle: Your Opinion / Christianity: Not A Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by Abuzola(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2009
[b] Quran 17

15 Whoever goes right, then he goes right only for the benefit of his ownself. And whoever goes astray, then he goes astray to his own loss. No one laden with burdens can bear anothers burden. And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning).
16 And when We decide to destroy a town (population), We (first) send a definite order (to obey Allah and be righteous) to those among them (or We (first) increase in number those of its population) who are given the good things of this life. Then, they transgress therein, and thus the word (of torment) is justified against it (them). Then We destroy it with complete destruction.
17 And how many generations have We destroyed after Nooh (Noah)! And Sufficient is your Lord as an All-Knower and All-Beholder of the sins of His slaves.
18 Whoever wishes for the quick-passing (transitory enjoyment of this world), We readily grant him what We will for whom We like. Then, afterwards, We have appointed for him Hell, he will burn therein disgraced and rejected, ( far away from Allahs Mercy). [/b]
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by mavenbox: 2:11am On Nov 17, 2009
[exits thread  kiss kissing it goodbye]
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by Abuzola(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2009
Go to hell
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by mrcapable1(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2009
@lawprince,tell them more about their religion.they be mumu.sorry to say.
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2009
mr capable:

@lawprince,tell them more about their religion.they be mumu.sorry to say.
Thanks i'll make sure i do dat if A.k.O does not lock them up.
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2009
WHITE84:

slavery has got to be one of the most immoral things a person can do, Yet slavery is rampant throughout the Bible in both the Old and New Testaments, The Bible clearly approves of slavery in many passages, and it goes so far as to tell how to obtain slaves, how hard you can beat them, and when you can have sex with the female slaves

now we know where the white man get his idea of owning slaves from, he got from the corrupted bible!!

Leviticus 25:44-46  However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you.  You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land.  You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance.  You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this

Exodus 21:2-6   If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years.  Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom.  If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year.  But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him.  If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master.  But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children.  I would rather not go free.'  If he does this, his master must present him before God.  Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl.  After that, the slave will belong to his master forever.

Notice how they can get a male Hebrew slave to become a permanent slave by keeping his wife and children hostage until he says he wants to become a permanent slave.  What kind of family values are these?

You would think that Jesus and the New Testament would have a different view of slavery, but slavery is still approved of in the New Testament

Ephesians 6:5   Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear.  Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.

Jesus clearly approves of beating slaves even if they didn't know they were doing anything wrong.

Luke 12:47-48  The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it.  "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly.  Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given."

how can god allow slevery?,

Just too babaric
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by AbuZola3(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2009
Ride on man, i feel you
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by AbuZola3(m): 1:02am On Jan 03, 2010
smiley
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by blackcypha(m): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2010
bullshit!
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by AbuZola3(m): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2010
Easy guy
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by busoye19: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2010
Race, Tribe, Color e.t.c does not matter. But, He that believe, (1John 5:11-13, John 3:36). Christianity is for all and the only way, don't be decieved.
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by AbuZola3(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2010
Did u read the op at all. Wasta garos
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by busoye19: 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2010
big fool!
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by AbuZola3(m): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2010
Wa chu gan yu bisoye
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by busoye19: 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2010
Wawa AbuZola
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by AbuZola3(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2010
Hahaha, who taught you hausa.
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by busoye19: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2010
Na only you sabi Hausa.
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by AbuZola3(m): 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2010
Hmmm, i know say na one shoemaker or gateman or mai taba you ask from
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by busoye19: 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2010
kada ka sake fadin haka.
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by okgerald(m): 6:30am On Jan 17, 2010
So Jesus was not sent to the world , na wah oh. I still prefer my Quranic version of Jesus to the One that died on a tree in the bible.
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by AbuZola3(m): 7:06am On Jan 17, 2010
Lol,

@busoye, kayi hakuri
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by busoye19: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2010
@Abuzola, Na dawo. Ina ka ke?
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by AbuZola3(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2010
I don beg u now
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by busoye19: 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2010
ok.gerald:

So Jesus was not sent to the world , na wah oh. I still prefer my Quranic version of Jesus to the One that died on a tree in the bible.

Who told you that? John 3:16-18 says

''16)For God so love the world, that He gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believe in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17) For God sent not His son into the world to condemn the world ; but that the world through him might be saved.

18) He that believe in him is not condemn: but he that believe not is condemn already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten son of God"

Even your QURAN confirmed Jesus as the one sent from God and will come back again to fight antichrist (DAJJAH) .

Don't be decieved.
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2010
Abu Zola:

I don beg u now
coward.So u can beg?
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by theseeker2: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2010
busoye19:

Who told you that? John 3:16-18 says

''16)For God so love the world, that He gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believe in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17) For God sent not His son into the world to condemn the world ; but that the world through him might be saved.

18) He that believe in him is not condemn: but he that believe not is condemn already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten son of God"

Even your QURAN confirmed Jesus as the one sent from God and will come back again to fight antichrist (DAJJAH) .

Don't be decieved.

you quoted 3 seperate verses but forgot to quote jesus's direct words. You dare not quote his words. Cos he categorically stated that he was sent only to 'the lost sheep of the house of isreal'.
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by AbuZola3(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2010
@Busoye, so jesus is not again abi ?
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by busoye19: 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2010
Abu Zola:

@Busoye, so jesus is not again abi ?
Jesus is not what? I don't understand you.
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by AbuZola3(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2010
Your post said jesus is God and was relying on him, so who is jesus
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2010
Abu Zola:

Your post said jesus is God and was relying on him, so who is jesus
Everything when u read colossians1:15-24 u can know better
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by busoye19: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2010
A feeble minded Man cannot understand the things of the Spirit.
Re: "CHRISTIANITY NOT FOR NIGERIANS", SAID JESUS. by GoodMuyis(m): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2010
[center]Sermon 2010

Topic:END OF DISCUSSION
[/center]

If (you really want to know about christianity)
{
better read and understand the bible and believe it
} else{
you continue to err
}

//simple as ABC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Never Marry A Catholic. / Reedem Church Include Pasuma In Handbill / Jesus Christ In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.