Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans (32765 Views)

Man Attacked And Shot Dead By Gunmen In Broad Daylight. Graphic Photo / Man Attacked By Armed Robbers On His Way To Abuja: "I Cheated Death Yet Again" / Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by kinibigdeal(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
Why always Aregbe?
Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by freesinzu(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
kinggogo:
Aregbesola Quazeem

Brown roofs pipu, na konji go kill una grin grin grin tongue grin
And you would think you just made sense

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by Trendirabingi: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
JoyTracy:
What is your gain.
Becos of congi you have landed in prison now, And you will have to pay 50k.
Give your life to Christ Jesus now,

Stop fornicating!
see who dey talk,..no one gbensher...what is dat on ur profile pics..
Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by ajasbaba(m): 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
the guy nah badoo

Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by Wiseworthwords: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by Playa0ne: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
JoyTracy:
What is your gain.

Stop fornicating!

Your DP literally says I started yahoo today! Learner...il be surprised if any sucker falls for it!
Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by Akalia(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
JoyTracy:
What is your gain.

Stop fornicating!
Actually I concurred to your statement until I saw your profile picture, then I retracted. You don't look what you preach and hardly will your hypocritical evangelism have any heaven purpose effect on erring humans. Give your life to christ first.
Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by nubanyguy1: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
Your looks lipsrsealed
JoyTracy:
What is your gain.

Stop fornicating!
Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by Adonis86(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
Just checking names & passing bye. I served in Osun state wher olosho means nothin to the eaters...No wonder the Book of Proverbs says, he who commits adultery has no sense. 4k now made him&his sureties pay 150k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by opysdoll(f): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin notin wey I no go hear 4 NL
Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by FunkyMetahuman: 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
He should sue the darn hotel for scam..

He paid 4k for hotel with air conditioner but gave him another thing. That's absurd.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by egokudiowomoney: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
JoyTracy:
What is your gain.

Stop fornicating!
are u still a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by dikeigbo2(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
They derives pleasure seeing the masses suffering, and complaining most times...also in Beijing there are lanes for Internet users with free WiFi ...you can't be disturbed by anything, you can sleep over there, no problem.
Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by eazyjakes(m): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Fine girl
Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
kinggogo:
Aregbesola Quazeem

the way it kills ur fa' d'a, u ppl r 419 anywhere u go, why collecting money 4 service not render
Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by biggy26: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
pocohantas:
The Konji some of these men move about with, is higher that Everest

Lol..na wa for u o!! See wetin experience teach u.
Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by missyge(f): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
adonbilivit:
sincerely, fucking in a hot room does not make sense.
I swear. Very correct
Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2016

Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by Originalsly: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
The guy should be refunded...what he got is not what he paid for.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by SweetJoystick(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
JoyTracy:
What is your gain.

Stop fornicating!
Give your life to Christ? See wetin you display...anyway I would love to suck on them water melons grin

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
kinggogo:
Aregbesola Quazeem

Lol
Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
This is funny.
Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by thesicilian: 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Logician:
I cant imagine how the guy feels at the moment. The hotel management was wrong
Yeah. If the guy can afford a good lawyer he'll win the case, and even get compensation for the inconvenience and embarrassment caused him by the hotel staff.
Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by ceejay80s(m): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
aaaaaaaaa ffffffffffffffffffffffff oooooooooooooooooooo nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
no go kill me o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by southernbelle(f): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hope the girl wasn't severely injured else he should be kept in that cell till 2017 before he's granted bail. undecided
Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by lieutenantHaven: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
Afonja werey
Brown Roof local govt area

Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by lieutenantHaven: 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Afonja awon oniranu
Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by Boss13: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
I wonder what words must have been exchanged that led to altercations and assault and likewise culminating to nuisance. The hotel should have provided him with a conducive room and apologetically inform him that the available rooms are not in excellent conditions.
Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by Saammiee(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
The P*ssy is really powerful
Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
what the fuuk! from complaining about 4000 to 50000 bail and imprisonment, what an idiota, besides what was he expecting from the room for 4000, some of us have paid 20000 a nite for a nice room and this guy is expecting five star for just 4000
Re: Man Attacked Female Hotel Attendant For Disrupting His Sex Plans by admindim: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
nawa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Harassed In Benin, Her Basin Of Akara And Loaves Of Bread Thrown Away / Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death / RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.