Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) (4207 Views)

(photo) Lady Poses Naked On Boyfriend Birthday / Graphic Photo: Lady Bought Cream Online, What Happened Next Will Shock You. / What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (badt Mum & Son Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Freeman50(m): 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Some ladies sha, how can someone go to the market & get herself a T-Shirt that this was inscribed on. But the lady tight oooo!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by dingbang(m): 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Dope kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Her face expressed those words to the core Lol

2 Likes

Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by kinggogo: 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
She's wearing whah best describes her na

Oloshoo
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by dingbang(m): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Her face expressed those words to the core Lol
are u dis ugly? undecided
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Her p*ssy, Her problem undecided

Other women's pus*ies are a source of blessing to their husbands, Hers is for fvcking people up undecided.... Okay, no problem undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
dingbang:
are u dis ugly? undecided
Whats wrong with ugly cutehector?
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by dingbang(m): 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Whats wrong with ugly cutehector?
u havnt seen my face dummy....
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
dingbang:
u havnt seen my face dummy....
I can't wait for 1st Dec lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by dingbang(m): 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
sorry is it ur birthday?
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by segsxpendable(m): 12:14am On Nov 30, 2016
Wat is all this sef....
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Nutase: 2:20am On Nov 30, 2016
Me luv it cool
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by JohnieWalker(m): 6:13am On Nov 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
babe you are fugly
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 30, 2016
ANYONE NOTICE HER LEGS lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by OhMyG0d: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2016
###This Pvssy will fvck your Life Up###

The caution was only saying: "You see, this 'borehole' here can sink your destiny and make your future bleak and blurry".

Only Pervs will think the caution was about sex.
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by princeemmma(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
guys beware, she told you already ooooo

Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Sandydayziz(f): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Something's definitely wrong with her...

1 Like

Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by IamISRAEL(m): 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
okpo everywhere you go!
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Com help jareh grin
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by 7footre(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ummmm... where do I sign up?
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dope cool
Re: What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (lady's T-shirt Edition) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
Freeman50:
Some ladies sha, how can someone go to the market & get
herself a T-Shirt that this was inscribed on.
But the lady tight oooo!!
Maybe what she means to say is she has HIV AIDS

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Betting Experience.. / Sex Is Food Says This Writer. / Hot Ghana Sex Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.