Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Mother And Son Photos Cause Outrage On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother And Son Photos Cause Outrage On Social Media (3969 Views)

Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / Slay Queen Cause Outrage After Teaching Nigerians How To Shower Without Stress / Mother And Son Photos Cause Outrage On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother And Son Photos Cause Outrage On Social Media by okevibes: 2:35am On Nov 30, 2016
Mother and son photos cause outrage on social media
These photos of Ms Lopez and her son JayChris have been making the rounds on the Internet and it’s causing a lot of outrage. According to Lopez’s Facebook page, she is single and has another child, a daughter, Tia. In all her Facebook and Instagram pages, there is no photo of her kissing her daughter but there are several intimate photos of her kissing her son, as far back as when he was a lot younger.>>>SEE IT HERE: http://mkgist.info/mother-and-son-photos-cause-outrage-on-social-media/

Re: Mother And Son Photos Cause Outrage On Social Media by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:37am On Nov 30, 2016
I dunno what to say abt this foto... lipsrsealed
Re: Mother And Son Photos Cause Outrage On Social Media by seunlly(m): 2:37am On Nov 30, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
I dunno what to say abt this foto... lipsrsealed
wot else would u say.
Re: Mother And Son Photos Cause Outrage On Social Media by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:45am On Nov 30, 2016
seunlly:

wot else would u say.

NOTHING
Re: Mother And Son Photos Cause Outrage On Social Media by seunlly(m): 3:06am On Nov 30, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

NOTHING
I see
Re: Mother And Son Photos Cause Outrage On Social Media by RaeMystix: 3:27am On Nov 30, 2016
Hmm. Social services ought to pay that house a visit.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Son Photos Cause Outrage On Social Media by Exponental(m): 3:39am On Nov 30, 2016
All did oyibo craze, later now she go wan marry am or collect cucumber all in the name of love.
Re: Mother And Son Photos Cause Outrage On Social Media by Rekyz(m): 3:42am On Nov 30, 2016
Mods, please edit the topic... "Boy and sugar mummy photo cause outrage on social media".
Re: Mother And Son Photos Cause Outrage On Social Media by Kalatium(m): 6:47am On Nov 30, 2016
Exponental:
All did oyibo craze, later now she go wan marry am or collect cucumber all in the name of love.
Exponental:
Exponental:
Omo, e b like say na d next tin
Re: Mother And Son Photos Cause Outrage On Social Media by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2016
This is Real mother fuckin,

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Invitation;Why does the bride's name come first? / Big Booty That Will Make You Cum / My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.