Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) (34373 Views)

My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by Elnino4ladies: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
nice one

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by ngolokante(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Please please...please...next time you want to post pictures of nature, please don't appiah inside. I just couldn't concentrate and appreciate the lush green environment much, I was looking at your foto more...Just kidding...very nice pictures...Of nature and the poster too grin

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by fabfunmi(f): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hmmmm,Its been a long while i visited olumirin water fall. memories!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by Intrepid01(m): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
cHAII I remember my unit at work visited that place in January 2014.......We were determined to get to the 7th ground. Omo many of us got there, even plump ladies with determination. It was indeed fun-filled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by Smooyis(m): 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nice work of nature. I don't really know why government is not willing to develop such tourist centers but prefer to go cap in hand begging for funds in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by Franchise21(m): 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
OP, g-strings and bras are meant for trips like these... Not d outfit u putting on... Now, pull it
Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Visited this same waterfall with my classmates during our final year outings...#GreatIfe
Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by HankzBae(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
Following things on point baba. that nigga get scopes wella. I gaz learn from him big time

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by robay(m): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Bbsharon:

Lol
oboy eeh!!!!! shocked shocked shocked see fresh babe grin grin

Babe how far nah!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by Oloniyan(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
I was here.....though i am Aquaphobic.....i still managed some shot.

It was a time well spent

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by legendte(m): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
So the mod put una water fall abi sex chat for fp.
Bbsharon and dingbang.

Seun please change weed for the mod

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by SIRmanjar(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nigerian girlz ad locality sef.cant d girls in d picz were swim suite b4 entering the water..see as dem were jeanz,shirt ad shower cap enter water dey do local tinz.Dem no wan show skin.If u cant dance the dance dnt enter the dancefloor jare.mtchheww
But I wish say I dey dere sha,on my swimming shorts ad my cold legend ad turkey lap with one of dem black beauty wey were betta swim pants.I luv nature men. cool

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by frisky2good(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
From PM to alter season 2 wan start be dis. Olorun a fun yin se l'oruko Jesu.

Bbsharon & dingbang

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by Ojukwubucket(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
I've been there n it was awesome

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
I remember when. We went there in secondary school. Baddest place
Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by JONSYN7154: 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
OP. like seriously you have fine legs

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by dljbd1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Bbsharon
dingbang
I like the romance chat going on between you two. grin
Keep it up...you guys might be the next NL-wedders wink
Lolz...funny chat grin

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by jidxin(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Bbsharon:
More pictures ...Lalasticlala Seun mynd44 ishilove please help this ministry cheesy grin
u re bae jare togeda wit d waterfall

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by SirdimayG(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
Have been here when i was in ss1... good and ok
Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by ogboni76(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
Let me also start by saying BAE lolzzz.... any ways i love nature and everything that brings me close to it gets my attention.....glad you had fun, I also have places I wanted to visit... thanks for sheding the light..

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by Eleniyan15: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
s for Sharon E for Erin

nice shot

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by citrate(f): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Its a very nice place. I've been there before.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nice pics Op I'm surely adding this to my travel destinations for December.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
ngolokante:
Please please...please...next time you want to post pictures of nature, please don't appiah inside. I just couldn't concentrate and appreciate the lush green environment much, I was looking at your foto more...Just kidding...very nice pictures...Of nature and the poster too grin

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by Tolupage(m): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
BbSharon did you attend uniosun?

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Franchise21:
OP, g-strings and bras are meant for trips like these... Not d outfit u putting on... Now, pull it

Funny...g-string kor grin
Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nma27:
Visited this same waterfall with my classmates during our final year outings...#GreatIfe

Great ! wink
Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by Bbsharon(f): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
robay:
oboy eeh!!!!! shocked shocked shocked see fresh babe grin grin

Babe how far nah!!! grin

undecided grin
Re: Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) by femi4: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
dingbang:
grin last time I took mine was in 1980...

Den I died and was born again... wink

Don't u think u are pretty to be wooed?
Finally coming thru

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated / Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos / Ojo Barracks Tanker Explosion: 3 Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.