Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 (8875 Views)

"If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo / Osinbajo Wants To Borrow $500m Eurobond / Gbarainubie Power Plant Ready End Of Q1 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by Timoleon(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by Seun4FastLoans(f): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by teemy(m): 8:33am On Nov 30, 2016
tuale4u:
flexible forex means only one thing. further devaluation.
your head dey there.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by mejai(m): 8:33am On Nov 30, 2016
one of d best VP in d history of Nigeria to always tAlk out of point.... no tym to read dat shit up der. tell us what is important to d masses.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by elopee3000(m): 8:33am On Nov 30, 2016
STARGREEN:
Always ...To make, will make, plan to make, ...how about just concluded this, commissioned this, executed this...? Try fix just one per quarter
from 1980 till thats what we keep hearing i will , we will , we shall, til today nothing after buhari term finish another will come again with we will God wetin i do ?to be from nigeria
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by Johncuppa(m): 8:34am On Nov 30, 2016
z
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by cornel994(m): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2016
Future inconclusive tense grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by melodyirish(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2016
F*ck dis our leaders nd APC who are good in making empty promises to masses. F*ck all of u
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2016
I am sorry to say, pastor Adeboye is a scam
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by ezechinwa2: 8:42am On Nov 30, 2016
agabusta:
Nice one erudite Prof. We have trust in you.

Never trust a politician
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by Inditer(m): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2016
Sad
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by ezechinwa2: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
I am sorry to say, pastor Adeboye is a scam

100% scam
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by agabusta: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2016
ezechinwa2:

Never trust a politician

Pastor Prof. Osinbajo is not a thoroughbred politician.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by ezechinwa2: 8:50am On Nov 30, 2016
agabusta:

Pastor Prof. Osinbajo is not a thoroughbred politician.
Fake pastors full Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by agabusta: 8:59am On Nov 30, 2016
ezechinwa2:

Fake pastors full Nigeria

You are correct on that one, but My Pastor Osinbajo aint a fake pastor.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by ezechinwa2: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2016
agabusta:

You are correct on that one, but My Pastor Osinbajo aint a fake pastor.

I laugh at you guys.. Trust only yourself and God... Don't put your trust in man.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by agabusta: 9:08am On Nov 30, 2016
ezechinwa2:

I laugh at you guys.. Trust only yourself and God... Don't put your trust in man.

If you can trust any man, man that is here with you, you can definitely not trust God.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by eazyjakes(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2016
See as e serious as if e knows wat he is talking about!
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by ezechinwa2: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2016
agabusta:

If you can trust any man, man that is here with you, you can definitely not trust God.
You are the one trusting men.. Yours is so bad that it makes you blind.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2016
ZUBY77:
Useless set of people who never successfully managed a business are incharge of the welfare of 200, 000, 000 people in 2016.

...and the ineffectual buffoon and other flatt headds that worked with him managed which business? Can you see we are suffering from the r>bbish they created in the economy before they were sacked!!
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by agabusta: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2016
ezechinwa2:

You are the one trusting men.. Yours is so bad that it makes you blind.

You are the one that is blind spiritually especially if you insinuate that Prof Osinbajo is a fake pastor.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by sunboy(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2016
More flexibility = Further devaluation gbam!
He don be for us in the chanji era!
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by Omeokachie: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2016
Flip flop monetary policies
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by ezechinwa2: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2016
agabusta:

You are the one that is blind spiritually especially if you insinuate that Prof Osinbajo is a fake pastor.

Kindly call your blind and fake pastors to open my spiritual eyes.. Goat.. I see your blind pastor is running our economy well.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by agabusta: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2016
ezechinwa2:

Kindly call your blind and fake pastors to open my spiritual eyes.. Goat.. I see your blind pastor is running our economy well.

cheesy cheesy why u dey vex na?

Spiritually blind animal go for your deliverance yourself. Go and meet your bling bling pastor to open your spiritual eyes.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by samvega: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2016
$1 billion euro bond will do nothing to the exchange rate. Plus there is always time to pay back the bond which will take us back to square 0ne. This economy needs a minimum for $10b to get reflated and for things to have a semblance of normalcy.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by onatisi(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2016
I look and laugh.
It is really a shame that these are the bunch of people Nigerians voted to direct and lead them. Ok oooo
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by onatisi(m): 11:05am On Nov 30, 2016
samvega:
$1 billion euro bond will do nothing to the exchange rate. Plus there is always time to pay back the bond which will take us back to square 0ne. This economy needs a minimum for $10b to get reflated and for things to have a semblance of normalcy.
You dey mind them.
You just dey watch. I have told ppl that buhari will eventually print more naira notes and eventually crash everything but ppl will never believe

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by ezechinwa2: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2016
agabusta:

cheesy cheesy why u dey vex na?

Spiritually blind animal go for your deliverance yourself. Go and meet your bling bling pastor to open your spiritual eyes.

Vex ke, I just feel pity for you man.. I know say I be mumu and I understand
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by kenyad: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2016
This Osinbajo just dey always talk rubbish, the last time wey Buhari comot Nigeria, he gave directives for flexibility of forex by CBN without Buhari's approval now he's talking rubbish about flexibility again. The flexibility didn't help the situation but only complicated the issue, the CBN and the banks are our problem regarding forex and they are adviser to this Osinbajo. He's talking about feeding of school kids but nothing since I think he's also working to undermine the government of Buhari cause of Tinubu
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria To Make Forex More Flexible, Conclude Eurobond End Of Q1 by bart10: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
This guy own na just to dey talk. Abeggy we don tire undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Declares Thursday, Friday Public Holidays For LG Election / Enugu To Commence Operations Of Its Tech Hubs, Youth Innovation Centres / 2022 Budget: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend 508m On Food As Hunger Bites Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.