Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

The Best Way To Place Adsense Ads Unit For Maximum Earnings - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best Way To Place Adsense Ads Unit For Maximum Earnings (402 Views)

Where Do I Place Adsense Code To Increase Earnings / Best Way To Place Adsense For Higher Click Through And Viewability / Can I Place Adsense Code On This Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Place Adsense Ads Unit For Maximum Earnings by JosephYbholy(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2016
This question will help everyone - not only me asking this. All the same , I blogs on W3 How To - Blog on Tips

As a blogger, new or pro blogger, the issue of ads optimization can never be over emphasized. I added new template lately, I added just two ads unit (above and below content)
So, I wanted to ask this question to all of you.

[size=20pt] What is the Best Way to Place AdSense Ads on Blogs?[/size]

If you know the best working way for you, kindly recommend it via the comment box. Stating the type of ads unit you normally use.

Centered or floated to left or right?? Colour tweaked or not

Please, I don't need hacks or tricks, I need plain and the ones in conjunction with AdSense policy.

You can check my recent blog post to see how I added mine though - HERE

(1) (Reply)

Itune Gift Card For Sale At A Reasonable Price / Get Paid For Writing Just HTML And Javascript Codes / Finally I Built My Own Blog From Nairaland Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.