Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg (30727 Views)

Lagos Bans Cart Pushers And Wheelbarrow Operators In The State / Army Captain Ordered Us To Steal Saraki’s Money- Arrested DSS Official Confesses / We Won’t Fix Food Prices — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by MerryMonody: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2016
cry

3 Likes

Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by Icecomrade: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2016
liars
Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by omolola15(m): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2016
Ok
Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by Jesusloveyou: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

did he steal your money cool ?
u get small sense today

1 Like

Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by Winnelyn(f): 11:49am On Nov 30, 2016
GOODBYE TO YOU ALL IN ADVANCE cry

1 Like

Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by SIRmanjar(m): 11:49am On Nov 30, 2016
Tankz BABA 4 not ordering dem to increase it so now u know dey did,oya tell dem not to try increasing it.Tankz.
Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2016
Who should we believe now huh..

1 Like

Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by nNEOo(m): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2016
Believe FG to your own detriment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2016
Taah! Mechipu gi onu ahu iji eri Nsi!!

Nonsense, so you clowns actually think that Nigerians are daft or everyone one out there is a Zombie that believe almost every poo that's oozing out of you and your cohorts mouth?

1 Like

Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by eleko1: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

onatisi come see one of buhari loyalists converting ooooo
con go where?
Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by Funjosh(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2016
Lies lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by babasolo(m): 11:52am On Nov 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The government MUST stop the Telcos from implementing it to justify their claim.

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesss....Oga Smellymouth abeg help me with that daniel brian pix
Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by Paperwhite(m): 11:52am On Nov 30, 2016
No truth in this government so you may never know who is telling us the truth.Just oppressing Nigerians at will.

2 Likes

Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by AntiWailer: 11:52am On Nov 30, 2016
So who will be fired ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by eleko1: 11:52am On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin only ATIKU can do it grin
I don't support thieves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by kinibigdeal(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2016
I expected them to deny it. Since the inception of the planned hike, i have been sending messages to him and our distinguished senators. Only 2 responded yesterday and promised to discuss it at the next sitting. Instead of many Nairalanders to pressurize this people, they are here creating thread on how they will cope with it. I thank God some of my calls and unstoppable messages are working. I expect them to deny it. I will text Dino Melaye tonight
TonyeBarcanista:
The government MUST stop the Telcos from implementing it to justify their claim.

1 Like

Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 30, 2016
this news should not stop you

TonyeBarcanista:
And I was even planning staging protest tomorrow at NCC HQ
Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by eleko1: 11:55am On Nov 30, 2016
Atiku2019:

The Moment when a core loyalist of an Incompetent President Complains.....
PA Buhari is not that Fhead Emefile or Minister of communication. NCC peeps are useless
Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by harmbhrosz(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2016
Israeljones:

I still dont understand why yu people keep supporting this old thieves coming back to hunt us again...
Have we not had enuf of this recycled trash? .....
The true problem of this nation is not the politicians but bt the few bad eggs among Nigerians...

Pathetic
you think it's ordinary for someone to wake up and create a moniker with Atiku's name and start campaigning for him all over nairaland??

They've simply been paid.

The old thief that has corruption cases everywhere thinks we're fools and the iddiots supporting him here still went ahead to sell the future of their kids because of the kobo they're being paid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by Iamvictor(m): 11:57am On Nov 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
the protest is necessary...
Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by klax(m): 11:58am On Nov 30, 2016
I know they will deny it. APC can never be honest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by Israeljones(m): 11:58am On Nov 30, 2016
harmbhrosz:
you think it's ordinary for someone to wake up and create a moniker with Atiku's name and start campaigning for him all over nairaland??

They've simply been paid.

The old thief that has corruption cases everywhere thinks we're fools and the iddiots supporting him here still went ahead to sell the future of their kids because of the kobo they're being paid
Simply Pathetic.....
This set of people supporting this bunch are just the one ruining this country..
Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by rhektor(m): 11:59am On Nov 30, 2016
APC lying liars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by izzou(m): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
A hardcore zombie just started feeling the heat

Una never see something.

Make I subscribe today and join the protest tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by goshen26: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Wu is the liar....

The part where lie Mohammed belong must b the liar

1 Like

Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by akaahs(m): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
abeg i wana follow u joint go do the protest. Alla me anytime
Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by harmbhrosz(m): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Israeljones:

Simply Pathetic.....
This set of people supporting this bunch are just the one ruining this country..
they're the same ones that'll sell the votes for 2 cup of rice.... Hungry foools that doesn't care about the future of their kids
Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
eleko1:
I don't support thieves
did he steal your money cool
Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by afanide: 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
We already knew they would come and deny it.
Who ordered them then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by Israeljones(m): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
harmbhrosz:
they're the same ones that'll sell the votes for 2 cup of rice.... Hungry foools that doesn't care about the future of their kids
I just get tired and frustrated imagining hw this people think...
U bin paid peanuts to destroy the future of ur children..
The 2 cups of rice our our fathers collected is still hunting us till 2day...just wonder when and hw dis is goning stop..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg by eleko1: 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

did he steal your money cool
yes ooo.The money the thief use to build his university,e grow on tree/inherited from his grandfather.Atiku is a thief.i dey wait make the thief start his campaign

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku / ‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga / Obasanjo: Nigerians Will Be Fools To Fall For Buhari Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.