Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Vector Writes A Letter Of Warning To The Federal Government - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector Writes A Letter Of Warning To The Federal Government (473 Views)

Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) / Naira Marley Sends Message Of Warning To All ”marlians” / CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vector Writes A Letter Of Warning To The Federal Government by olajide280: 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
After reading this letter from vector to the federal government,i felt vector is angry with the way the present government are handling things in the country.The main fact here is about the internet data plans.
Check out what he wrote here;
http://www.naijajam.com.ng/2016/11/30/vector-writes-letter-warning-federal-government/

Re: Vector Writes A Letter Of Warning To The Federal Government by Kakamorufu(m): 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
if I write tree my own letter, 2 fullscalp sheet won't contain it.

1 Like

Re: Vector Writes A Letter Of Warning To The Federal Government by talktonase(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
FG's mind is made up...no going back

(1) (Reply)

Davido In London Entertaining Crowd Of Fans(pics,video) / WATCH VIDEO: Funke Akindele X Jenifa All Stars – Christmas Song / CONFIRMED: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Are Back Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.