Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 (44941 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (5 - 1) On 28th October 2018 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by lezz(m): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
ObioratheBully:
There's a reason you picked dinho, because of your idea of brilliant football..

To me, nobody will ever reach Messi, well. Not right now..

Dinho lacked off field discipline, when compared to Neymar.. The latter comes out top..

There are some players who lose their signature styles and ish when they focus more on just physicality, every player has what makes him unique, for Neymar.. It's the movement, adding too much physicality would be putting too much salt to an already sweetened soup.. He's a winger yea?? Part of His job is to make defenders commit fouls, give them cards and give his team opportunities from dead ball situations.. He needs lightweight movement for that IMO..

E.G. divock origi's style for Liverpool has changed ever since he hit the gym.. Neymar loves to enjoy his football with those fancy lightweight tricks.. He needs to work on his aspect rather than becoming stiff and losing his stuff how Mikel lost flexibility from an attacking midfielder To a defensive midfielder..

What he needs to do is get serious and work more in his techniques.. He's good, but he should put more effort and prove to the world, since they won't believe, that he is good
I wouldn't advise Neymar to develop muscles to lose grace and sleight. I just want him a little stronger to protect the ball when he has it.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Misterdhee1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
dadabashua1:
hahahahahaha from Ajax to barca abi? lolz.... epl gives laliga better players than the ones laliga gives epl back
Why is all this rubbish coming from bro? Yansh or brain? Is koke, Ramos, Griezmann, Neymar, or James or even Marcelo from EPL? The ones that were bought were made stars? If EPL was a more attractive league, why would they have left for a lower league? Think bro?Just list out EPL top 10 players, nd tell us the ones that were home bred or can easily make the starting line up of Real Or Barça.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by CentaurXV(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oreoo:
no wonder .i cant believe i've been talking football with a minor ..nt suprised actually ..only a child would stupidly say messi would outrightly flop in the epl

What does football have in Age? grin

All I can see is pain. grin

Now accept it. Barca ain't nothing without messi.

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oreoo:
no wonder .i cant believe i've been talking football with a minor ..nt suprised actually ..only a child would stupidly say messi would outrightly flop in the epl
Will chelsea or man.u be ready to sign messi for £120m if das is price tag

why didnt ronaldo go to clubs like lavente,gatefe,osasuna,malaga,villareal inthe laliga
why did he prefer r.madrid
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by dadabashua1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
Point of correction....

E.P.L is the most 'viewed' football competition worldwide not "toughest"....

laliga is presented as the toughest european football competitors inthe last 3 seasons cuz of their back to back wining of the u.c.l...
epl has never won the champions league back to back.... hahahaha.... see laliga have the two best teams in Europe for the past 10 years.... does not mean they have the best league... remember some if epl top players sign for the laliga top teams hence weakening the strength of laliga.... there is no doubt that epl is the most competitive in the world... hence makes it difficult for most players to meet the criteria for world best player award.... it's not just of recent it bin like that for a while Now.... and about messi personally I feel messi same as Ronaldo can perform in any league because he possesses the quality... the competition in epl is far intense compare to laliga
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by ObioratheBully: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
lezz:
I wouldn't advise Neymar to develop muscles to lose grace and sleight. I just want him a little stronger to protect the ball when he has it.
Yeah.. He lost a lot of balls today..

I agree..

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by dadabashua1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
dadabashua1:
epl has never won the champions league back to back.... hahahaha.... see laliga have the two best teams in Europe for the past 10 years.... does not mean they have the best league... remember some of epl top players sign for the laliga top teams hence weakening the strength of epl.... there is no doubt that epl is the most competitive in the world... hence makes it difficult for most players to meet the criteria for world best player award.... it's not just of recent it bin like that for a while Now.... and about messi personally I feel messi same as Ronaldo can perform in any league because he possesses the quality... the competition in epl is far intense compare to laliga
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by CentaurXV(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
TeleboiZ005:

why didnt ronaldo go to clubs like lavente,gatefe,osasuna,malaga,villareal inthe laliga

Simple. Cause that was the leading club in that competition free league. grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by ObioratheBully: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
JoeBlocks:
grin is he up to Suarez? grin

Please, I'd like you to google(with your own phone) who's better between the two.. You could keep the fact bro..

As for me.. My MSN is my MSN, they compliment each other..
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by JoeBlocks(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
ObioratheBully:

Please, I'd like you to google(with your own phone) who's better between the two.. You could keep the fact bro..

As for me.. My MSN is my MSN, they compliment each other..
Same way HMO complimented each other, right?. grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by dadabashua1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Why is all this rubbish coming from bro? Yansh or brain? Is koke, Ramos, Griezmann, Neymar, or James or even Marcelo from EPL? The ones that were bought were made stars? If EPL was a more attractive league, why would they have left for a lower league? Think bro?Just list out EPL top 10 players, nd tell us the ones that were home bred or can easily make the starting line up of Real Or Barça.
personally that's y I don't like commenting on issues like this to many premature boys on NL... can't make a point without insults... pathetic.... pls do me a favor let's end it here.... thanks
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
CentaurXV:

What does football have in Age? grin

All I can see is pain. grin

Now accept it. Barca ain't nothing without messi.
yeah.i said it b4 na on dis thread.when messi leaves barca would suffer ...but child pls dnt apply ur ss2 brain here and say dat messi would flop in epl ..
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
TeleboiZ005:

ur point
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
CentaurXV:

may u be sucessful in life ...Remain blessed
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Misterdhee1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
mayoor15:
Really, umtiti not fit enough and played on wednesday, we played against madrid and need our best legs, we trail madrid by six point and you are defending is that the way to go, a denis suarez would have opened the game more than gomes did in the first half, perhaps barca would have scored, shebi we have defended well now and have reduced the point gap...A true barca fan will know that arda turan starting is even better than a gomes...waste of money and a -1...So far this season, I will prefer a half fit umtiti to a fully fit mascherano...d guy has lost a yard or two and about gomes...I hope they loan the fool out next season...

You damn right bro. Enrique just like taking crazy chances. I was very surprised to see Gomes in the starting line up, even though this has been his best match in a Barcelona jersey. Dennis is far smarter nd more Barça-esque. Turan isnt a Barcelona material,.. His form flips upandan. Masch is finished.. To even think that there were three Madrid heads waiting to lock in the ball in case Ramos missed is it, is very saddening. Make Enrique just dey go.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by CentaurXV(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oreoo:
yeah.i said it b4 na on dis thread.when messi leaves barca would suffer ...but child pls dnt apply ur ss2 brain here and say dat messi would flop in epl ..

When I said young what Idea was I passing to you?
That I was still in Ss2? grin

I am schooling in a University, already In my second year.
Don't get wrong ideas.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by CentaurXV(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oreoo:
may u be sucessful in life ...Remain blessed

Now to end this convo' with a nice.......

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
dadabashua1:
epl has never won the champions league back to back.... hahahaha.... see laliga have the two best teams in Europe for the past 10 years.... does not mean they have the best league... remember some if epl top players sign for the laliga top teams hence weakening the strength of laliga.... there is no doubt that epl is the most competitive in the world... hence makes it difficult for most players to meet the criteria for world best player award.... it's not just of recent it bin like that for a while Now.... and about messi personally I feel messi same as Ronaldo can perform in any league because he possesses the quality... the competition in epl is far intense compare to laliga
pls it is a lie o...

is it bcuz we speak "ENGLISh",and english is the laguage acceptable worldwide,and also e.p.l is english

PLS TRAVEL out to other countries colonized by eithe spanish,french,portugese etc nd check out the football competitions that interest them the most..
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
CentaurXV:

When I said young what Idea was I passing to you?
That I was still in Ss2? grin

I am schooling in a University, already In my second year.
Don't get wrong ideas.

u may even b in ur final yr and still have d mind of an ss2 kid..many pple are lik that in my department.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Plus234(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
Misterdhee1:

You damn right bro. Enrique just like taking crazy chances. I was very surprised to see Gomes in the starting line up, even though this has been his best match in a Barcelona jersey. Dennis is far smarter nd more Barça-esque. Turan isnt a Barcelona material,.. His form flips upandan. Masch is finished.. To even think that there were three Madrid heads waiting to lock in the ball in case Ramos missed is it, is very saddening. Make Enrique just dey go.

dat gomes wey dey take style play for ronaldo and madrid, in fact barca and Enrique has no business signing any player from Portugal for now
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oreoo:
ur point
R.madrid had world class players b4 the coming of ronaldo,bale etc...

u wont expect messi to play for hull city,swansea,watford,everton etc and even if he wants ,will the team be able to purchase him at the given price
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
R.madrid had world class players b4 the coming of ronaldo,bale etc...

u wont expect messi to play for hull city,swansea,watford,everton etc and even if he wants ,will the team be able to purchase him at the given price
messi has ntin to prove to d world dat he is d best in this planet.same way cr7 has ntin to prove to d world dat he is one of d best..u grab?!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oreoo:
Last season when messi was out for two mnth injury,was it not suarez nd neymar that shined for barca
even little Munir tried...classic player will be signed in wen eventually messi wants to leave....

At camp nou last season didnt barca won r.madrid 4;0...

DId messi start along
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oreoo:
messi has ntin to prove to d world dat he is d best in this planet.same way cr7 has ntin to prove to d world dat he is one of d best..u grab?!
Why winning the world best 5 and 3 times respectively if they didnt have anytin to prove to the world
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
CentaurXV:

Free league abi

r.madrid has 11 u.c.l(highest)

Sevilla has 5 u.e.l(higest)...
Barca has 4 club world cup(highest)grin grin grin

free league indeedgrin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Nooo undecided

What is almajiri

You don't know almajiri? Na one iroko tree dem dey take tap gogoro for my Village. Google is ur friend.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
AbuMaryam1:

You don't know almajiri? Na one iroko tree dem dey take tap gogoro for my Village. Google is ur friend.
Retchacha.. K

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
herzern1:

The armoured West Ham men are waitinq for yhu.......

They are ready to further shatter your title hopes.....

hows everything tongue
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
Why winning the world best 5 and 3 times respectively if they didnt have anytin to prove to the world
i dnt even fancy dat ballon d or again sef.when i lost intrest in it was when dey gave it to ronaldo instead of neuer after winning world cup..a whole world cup
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oreoo:
i dnt even fancy dat ballon d or again sef.when i lost intrest in it was when dey gave it to ronaldo instead of neuer after winning world cup..a whole world cup
Ok what do u now fancy
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
Ok what do u now fancy
ama just use my eye and brain and determine d better btw messi and ronaldo.which is messi

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Southampton (9 - 0) On 2nd February 2021 / Manchester United Vs West Ham (4 - 0) On 13th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 26th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.