Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 (44947 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (5 - 1) On 28th October 2018 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 3rd December 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Misterdhee1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
Laveda:

Now, someone who understands me..

Just what I said, they'll suffer it for a while, but I'm sure with time they'd get better..

Drogba left and chelsea's still kicking, Man U too, Ronaldo left.

I don't know if its the hate..grin They should let that young man have space.

I want to guess you are a barça fan. Am i anyway right?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Misterdhee1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
mayoor15:
My mind tells me barca wil come good, we'll win either a double or a treble but Esubeo needs 2 tak ova, d guy is technically sound than enrique
Sure. It is still very early to talk about the titles tho. But, i think this year should be majorly focused on being European champ again. We don almost singlehandedly turn Laliga to our birthright over the years. Its becoming boring grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Sunexy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
dadabashua1:
yes that's y am telling u... u can't tell me more of ozil importance in Arsenal dan I know
U are an arsenal fan doesnt mean u know ozil's importance than others..u av to comprehend wat i mean bro..some arsenal fans dont know shiit
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by jkarmstrong(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
People comparing la-liga and the EPL have to understand that it is an entirely useless comparison. No one is better than the other. And if you think otherwise it is a thing of simply preference. There is no objective and perfect measure to judge them. One could point to the uefa ranking of leagues by point, where la-liga leads, and has led for more than half a decade, but this is a flawed system of measuring the strength of leagues.

But even more flawed and useless is the idea of measuring the strength of the leagues on the basis of the success of players transferred between them. Not only is this purely anecdotal, relying on biased and subjective evaluation of what ranks as successful transfer, it completely disregards or underestimates nuanced factors, other than the obvious quality of players or the league, that contributes to a successful transfer. It mightn't even take into consideration how much the selling league have contributed to the technical development of the player before awarding them free points and credit for developing the player.

A player like Luis Suarez, for instance, came to the premier league from the dutch league already fully formed and mature in the technical aspect of his game. The most important part of his development taking place in ajax and groningen. In looking at his transfer from liverpool to barcelona does one give credit to liverpool and by extension the premier league for the emergence of Luis Suarez, or do we credit the dutch clubs? It is a thankless task impossible to properly quantify, making it consequently futile. But this is the everyday nature of the modern football transfer. It is rare to find players who have been exclusively influenced, and developed, in a particular league-----as is the case with La masia graduates----------making it pointless to give any one league full credit for a players development.

No one can deny that the premier league have sold some great players and not so great players to the Spanish league, while others have moved the other way, but to use this as evidence of which league is stronger and better is plain wrong and misleading.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Laveda(f): 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
mayoor15:
Messi stil has sym 3 years as a forward, he adapts easily so if he stays he wil move fully in2 midfield, baring injuries he can stil play in barca til 2021, we can get coutinho may be in summer or d next. If we had gotten gabriel jesus it would av bn brta but enrique had brta ideas wasting money on paco alcacer a guy who has refused to score, it wuld av bn brta if we had wait for jesus to join in january.

Yeah, Coutinho from Liverpool.. .. He's good.

Misterdhee1:

I want to guess you are a barça fan. Am i anyway right?

Very correct.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Laveda(f): 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
CentaurXV:

Big time. grin

But I'm sure your team can't handle them now..

You sound like a typical Man U fan.. sad
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Laveda(f): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oreoo:
ok babe..whose gonna replace iniesta.pique.busquets ..i dnt see anybody doing thar in d nearest possible future ..and u said some1s gonna replace messi..hmm messi aint ronaldinho oo..meessi is better ..he is irreplaceable in that team .trust me!

Please, which club are you supporting? sad
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by mbhs139(m): 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

There's only 1 sensible team in the world.

F.C. BARCELONA

...the divers and harassers of referes
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Misterdhee1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Laveda:

Yeah, Coutinho from Liverpool.. .. He's good.

Very correct.

Waoh. My first time of meeting a female barça fan.. Beautiful! I love this..
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Elymoney(f): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Viking007:
Best time to go troll those barca fans from Kenya on goal.com kiss

You are evil.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Viking007(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Elymoney:

You are evil.
Wow embarassed What did I do?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Laveda(f): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Waoh. My first time of meeting a female barça fan.. Beautiful! I love this..

cheesy Thank you.. And you are one too, right?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Brizle(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oreoo:
dis 1 b saying useless grammar ..now that spurs flog swansea 5-0 dem no born man u well to lose against everton.and for madrid ..well barca shuld give them dis league cos they have been playing second fiddle to FCB for years now..at least let CR7 have 2 la liga titles to his name..if madrid eventually win d league sha
Shey na talk be dis one?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Misterdhee1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Laveda:

cheesy Thank you.. And you are one too, right?

Yeah.. If you wont mind having a barça friend tho. I really dont here.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Laveda(f): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Yeah.. If you wont mind having a barça friend tho. I really dont here.

smiley No problem.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Misterdhee1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
Laveda:

smiley No problem.
You v got a pm dear sad
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Laveda(f): 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Misterdhee1:

You v got a pm dear sad

i replied.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Misterdhee1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Laveda:

i replied.

Not seen dear.. You should send me a pm please. Thanks.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Laveda(f): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Not seen dear.. You should send me a pm please. Thanks.

Refresh your mail
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by wunmi590(m): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Laveda:

I've seen you! angry you were just lucky.

Barca for life. cheesy

cool
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016 by Misterdhee1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Laveda:

Refresh your mail
Still nothing o. Lemme resend nd see

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Southampton (9 - 0) On 2nd February 2021 / Manchester United Vs West Ham (4 - 0) On 13th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 26th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.