Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

NCC Suspends Data Price Increase - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Suspends Data Price Increase (36505 Views)

MTN Reacts Over The Sudden Price Increase Of Recharge Cards / FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase / Minister Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by joseph1832(m): 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
The power of social media can not and never be underestimated.

I hope we Nigerians can see that this people bow to us, and us only, if only we stand together and have a unified voice and also, if we stop letting petty sentiment divide us.

1 Like

Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
very good

1 Like

Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by huntax(m): 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Looks to me that the Senate are trying to buy the public's trust.
Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by timeminister: 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
jcross19:
now what connect "hate" to "wailling" abi the two are synonyms. Because from dictionary the two are different. Now things are not good at the moment does it mean you are typing this your poo from planet mass?.
In the Nigerian context, wailing is synonymous to hate. We know a constructive criticism when we see one.

heavenly truth!
Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by mcroeb(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
i no fit laugh alone ooo!!! This government is just beating about the bush, they're like lost sheep in the wilderness. Anyway, God save u ppl sha! So Nigerians Protest Stopped! Protest Cancled!! Protest Aborted!!!

1 Like

Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by JAHseal: 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
...must some pple always goof b4 making a u-turn? why can't dey THINK first b4 talking? #NonSense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by Funkybabee(f): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
so many people dey fear for increase in data tariff
I can't stop laughing the kind of drama nairaland dey show buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by SycophanticGoat: 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
jcross19:
now what connect "hate" to "wailling" abi the two are synonyms. Because from dictionary the two are different. Now things are not good at the moment does it mean you are typing this your poo from planet mass?.

I see people who type certain words or phrases (on nairaland) after they must have typed their tanker load of watery fecal deposit (Eg. Drabey was here, heavenly truth, truth is mine) as people with low mental capacity. You should see tham as such and avoid engaging such people because it's a waste of time.
Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by SycophanticGoat: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
joseph1832:
The power of social media can not and never be underestimated.

I hope we Nigerians can see that this people bow to us, and us only, if only we stand together and have a unified voice and also, if we stop letting petty sentiment divide us.

They only bowed to the senate. If na only you, you think say Buhari executive for listen to you?
Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by tripoli007(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
I for insult that man for aso rock but all this MOD dey vexx .. I reserve my comment till further notice

1 Like

Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by saintmark88(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
This is not enough, somebody in the ministry of communication and the NCC has to pay for this..... Buhari hats sack person or person gets resign for even coming up with this madness

3 Likes

Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by jcross19: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
timeminister:
In the Nigerian context, wailing is synonymous to hate. We know a constructive criticism when we see one.

heavenly truth!
oh I see now I the meaning of that song which says : zombie ooh zombie ooh ....... Masses are suffering while few I mean few are bleeping nigerian's treasures.

2 Likes

Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by jcross19: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I see people who type certain words or phrases (on nairaland) after they must have typed their tanker load of watery fecal deposit (Eg. Drabey was here, heavenly truth, truth is mine) as people with low mental capacity. You should see that as such too and avoid engaging such people because it's a waste of time.
thanks.

2 Likes

Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by joseph1832(m): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

They only bowed to the senate. If na only you, you think say Buhari executive for listen to you?
Did you read me well?

1 Like

Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by Ifeogunleye1(f): 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hallelujah oooo
Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by Structuralman: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
Praise God Ohhhhh
Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by geebehn(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
RichDad1:
AWON WEREY angry angry

You stole my words grin grin
Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by gsogbu(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Thanks to everyone who signed the petition against NCC. @ https://www.change.org/p/nigeria-communication-commission-ncc-data-plans-rates-by-carriers-in-nigeria-should-not-be-increased-by-ncc
Thanks to the Senate for doing the bid of the masses. This shows that together we youths can bring the change we need no matter party affiliation, religion or ethnicity. Truly we are #stongertogether. Nigerians 1-0 NCC/FG. MTN wey dey find money like gold diggers #Ntooor, #Glo and #Airtel thank you for supporting Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Suspends or cancels? Better be total cancellation.

2 Likes

Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by tosyne2much(m): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
malton:
Yeye people.

You don't pursue the right policy the wrong way.

What the NCC is trying to accomplish is prevent predatory pricing. But they failed to bear in mind that transparency and accountability are key in achieving these things.

The market is first a deregulated one. In the immediate future, the setting of low prices will not eliminate the competition. What happened to observing the phenomenon for longer first? They are always itching to act, I guess.

Besides, every policy ought be in consonance with economic reality. Nigeria is in recession as is. The only achievable goal now is lowering prices; not compounding the mess to benefit only a few.

Whoever their economic adviser is, the person must be ignoring the relativity of economies and time. It is next to impossible for markets to become more vulnerable to a monopoly at a time like this when everyone is trying to get their head above water.

Na person wey don survive war dey think to become king.

Besides, data prices are still prohibitive to running certain businesses. angry
Gbaaaaam!!! You're a man of in-dept thinking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by justeny(m): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
:DOoooopss... Hope its not a trick..
Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by tosyne2much(m): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
NathanBabs:
Ope ooo : grin...nah once in a week i been plan to dey come nairaland before ooo.
#thatbrokeassniqqur!
I swear no only u oooo cheesy

God pass these people jawe
Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Meanwhile MTN has not withdrawn its message of increment in Dec 1. angry
Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by bejeria101(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
It should die a natural death the reason for the increase makes no sense and in dis dullard govt. The oppression is too much kilode gan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by lucidlex: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Useless people. God punish Buhari and that Minister that looks like Zakzakky

#rotfl
Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by yedidiah(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
some people don rush renew their sub sef. But these guys are crazy o: they know our service providers are always looking for ways to exploit us needlessly yet they brought up this plan from the pit of hell to five them a field day ontop our hard earned money.

2 Likes

Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
lekibraky:
I subscribed 15gig painful
grin
Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by jozz(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
kaeforum:
Meanwhile MTN has not withdrawn its message of increment in Dec 1. angry

yes o. same for etisalat.the customer care guy I called said they will be going ahead to increase tomorrow.
Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by bigtt76(f): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
When we were begging them to regulate Blackberry data cost and Android data cost back then they said not their business why now? Useless people

1 Like

Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
broda we know where your life is headed grin

Cum lemme pray for u

Re: NCC Suspends Data Price Increase by Bimpe29: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
Noted, not too good but better than before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mtn Introduces 2GB For N1000 Data Plan / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya / Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.