Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back (52001 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) / Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
See as Lalasticlala dey empower oloshos dem with FP angry

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by leofab(f): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by Jayus1: 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Women, always expose themselves in the public since God created them. Why is that so?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by Jayus1: 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Women, always expose themselves in the public since God created them. Why is that so?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by Tobycharles: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
A sheer waste of time...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by IVORY2009(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
breast contest!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by Nelgenius4me(m): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
who takes Kemi seriously ? -A psycho per excellence.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by poshbaby47: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Whatever mehn! Both of you should take a seat undecided undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by ikorodureporta: 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
I blame NCC for this......
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by icon8: 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
allcomage:
does kemi has a job?

Oyinbo repete...!

RIP, English Language!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by yedidiah(m): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
but why do they keep referring to cossy as a nollywood actor? what movie has she acted.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by SamuelAdila3(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
sar33:
Nollywood actor Cossy Orjiakor has lashed out at Kemi Olunloyo for saying she is at risk of getting cancer because of her big bo*bs.According to Cossy,Kemi is educated but not enlightened.She wrote......

'Just came across this.some educated people are not really enlightened. Cancer is no respecter of boobs size.and I believe that fungi is one of the culprits . So I. Cossy Ojiako. And my big boobs friends and any volunteer doctor that can press or squeeze our breast to teach us how to self examine is welcome. Starting from October next yr.#breast #cancer #awareness am also passionate about human pap. Virus the one that causes skin tags and unsightly warts. Hopefully I will be able to pay for vacination and also suggest herbal remedies that may come handy.I will also educate the public on benefits of having a normal ph alkaline body. And encourage people to.just cut garlic into 2 then swallow, no need chewing it. Even bitter leave water.. And d rest.Gods willing October next year I will start touching peoples life's. Will also be giving free car make over to any cancer survivor...or any one that fights this course with me.hahha pink cars is a sign of support and fight against cancer.#cossyojiakor #foundation #launching #October #2017'

Reacting to Cossy's claim that she is not enlightened,Kemi said....

'COSSY ORJIAKOR CALLS ME EDUCATED BUT NOT ENLIGHTENED. Here's my reply for all that #BimboTalk

So glad I finally empowered you Cossy. Thanks for calling me educated but I'm more enlightened than you. You should have known these things a long time instead of flashing boobs all over the clubs to these young Hot dickheads. Why wait till October next year aka #BreastCancer awareness month. Its not a show Cossy dear. Its a year round campaign on #HNNHealth Every 11th day of the month Cossy. Google my name and see my bra pics and education videos. Its MONTHLY NOT JUST ANNUALLY girl. 95% of females supporting you attacking me at instablog9ja have never had a yearly mammogram. We had 19 women die here in UCH Ibadan already in 2016. Start with your village. Illiterates first. They know nothing about it. #RIPBolaDavies Deputy Editor City People (October 2016) and #RIPMojisolaOgunsanya (March 2014) Wife of Multichoice CEO Dewunmi Ogunsanya. These were two of my best friends who both died at 49yo. They did not see their 50th birthday and money plus status means nothing. Thanks for calling me educated and not enlightened. I am more enlightened than u. Google Susan G. Komen Foundation who I volunteer for in the USA 7mos a year and Betty Akeredolu Breast Cancer Foundation of Nigeria who I interviewed on my Ibadan TV show in 2014. Betty is the lovely wife of my lawyer who is incoming First Lady of Ondo state. She's a survivor and pls thank me Cossy for not joining the bandwagon of fakeass Nigerians that call ur boobs implants. Remember your boyfriend in Canada, he told me. I remember when both if y'all were so passionately in love when u visited while I was there. Kudos Cossy on all this sudden health education. You know the saying."If Kemi Olunloyo notices you, you are IMPORTANT." #MadamKOO'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/cossy-orjiakor-replies-kemi-olunloyo.html
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by segsxpendable(m): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
All these jux cos of bress??
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by preselect(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
[size=13pt]if it takes two egocentric over-bloated bomboclaats to increase breast cancer awareness. . . . I will welcome it cheesy

ladies. . . . .and indeed gentlemen, pls be aware of this cancer and encourage self examination and regular doctor's check up visit.

the fight against cancer continues cool

meanwhile, this doesn't change the fact that Buhari is clueless. . . . . . has been. . . and is determined to remain so.. . . . . [/size]

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by kelvinkosi(m): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mtcheeeewww......

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by sonnie10: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
But on serious note, it should be mammogram and not yearly mammogram . This is misinformation on the side of Kemi. Yearly mammogram might actually expose one to the risk of cancer due to excessive exposure to ionizing radiation.

If she claims to be involved in breast cancer campaign without knowing this basic fact then cossy's assertion about her might not be false
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dongreat:
Kemi is very enlightened. She is well educated and I envy her success, yes SUCCESS . Only a few will know that this woman got confidence many people lack. She didn't only schooled Cossy but others who are unaware of the cancer awareness programme. I now know that many hate this woman because she is very intimidating and don't reason like an average Nigerian.

Babes if you see this, you just earned my respect and coming from me, it's a big plus.

She is a dumb bully. Cossy should have given her the middle finger. Who sought her advice?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by MakCoby(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
rottenPussy:
Cossy, come I need to teach you punctuation.
Is your Pusy really rotten ?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by Dongreat(m): 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Aigbofa:

She is a dumb bully. Cossy should have given her the middle finger. Who sought her advice?

A bully yes but dumb, no. Cossy should have just ignored as silence is a priceless answer instead of bringing a chewing stick to a AK47 fight.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by LecciGucci: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dongreat:

A bully yes but dumb, no. Cossy should have just ignored as silence is a priceless answer instead of bringing a chewing stick to a AK47 fight.

undecided everythin must not be tribal fight.
I can see it all over ur post even ur heart knows
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by Akinaukwa: 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
Agbayas, dem don come again!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by skondo09(m): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
henrydadon:
grin
The fact that she is everywhere at every point in time and knows everybody alive and dead, best friend to all The Who is who is an equation I can't solve..she just keep on being a nuisance and never seem to stop

You nailed it... Best words for kemi
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by Shikena(m): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
Aigbofa:

I started watching Kemi Olunloyo closely after initially dismissing her as a spoilt brat and a crackhead. I am now more than convinced that she knows exactly what she's doing and she is using a specific Nigeria's social media demography as her platform. That woman is as intelligent as they come.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by excellent2013(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
aunty kemi and aunty cossy. l have a question for two of you: WHEN WILL YOU MARRY?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by Dongreat(m): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
LecciGucci:

undecided everythin must not be tribal fight.
I can see it all over ur post even ur heart knows

Tribal fight? Where in my post did you see anything like dat. Listen I am not divided like most people here on Nairaland. Before you accuse read someone's post well or background check to judge. I am too busy with life and work to judge based tribe.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by WizydXkoba(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
mcfynest:
THE ORIGIN OF *GUDU GUDU MEJE ATI YAYA YAYA MEFA.* meaning?

Some Ibadan Chiefs went to a meeting with Mr Hezekiah Shunklebottom the notoriously difficult British district officer ( during the colonial days).
In the course of the meeting the district officer was happy with what the Ibadan chiefs had to report and present
via an interpreter. He kept nodding and saying *_good good good good good good good yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah._*
One of the chiefs counted the "good"s which turned to be 7 and the "Yeah" which was counted as 6.

... And so when they got back to Ibadan they reported to Ibadan folks that the "Oyinbo se gudu gudu meje ati yaya mefa".

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by Blessograo(f): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
You see, I said it! Kemi be claiming she already interviewed her victim's enemy yet we get no prove of the interview. Cossy and kemi are 2 idiots sef.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by Fantastic2m(m): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by Emescot(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Fantastic2m:

So u wee now hate someone because of their breast.

Bros fear God oo
Its not hate bro just personal preferences, i prefer the breast i can cup with my palm... U know na
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back by itsmaleekbaby(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
I just hope people won't kill this Kemi woman because of her mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like / Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.