Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss (23701 Views)

Azuka Ogujiuba Slams Sally Mbanefo After Being Pictured With Betty Irabor / DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by suasmablow(m): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the removal of the Director General of the Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC),Mrs. Sally Mbanefo.

The Nation reports that the Director General has been asked to handover the affairs of NTDC to the next most senior officer.

The removal of the Chief Executive was contained in a November 27, 2016 letter which was signed by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Engr. Babachir David Lawal.
The letter was titled “Notification of de-secondment from the Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC).
The letter reads: “I refer to the attached letter, Ref. No. SGF.6/S.23/1/568 of 8th October, 2013 in respect of your secondment from the Keystone Bank Limited to serve as Executive Director/ Chief Executive Officer of the Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC) for a period of two years with effect from 6th May 2013.

You may note from the foregoing that the period of your secondment at the corporation had since lapsed on 5th May 2016.

Consequently, you are to handover the affairs of the corporation to the most senior officer on or before Wednesday, 30th November, 2016.”

Source: http://www.versatilereporters.com/2016/11/president-buhari-sacks-ntdc-dg-mrs.html

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by micfoley: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
This source ehn
Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by galeiiTNA: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
After shaking Mrs Maduka yesterday, Buhari asked for the names of all the Igbo women heading parastatals and this is the outcome

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by sarrki(m): 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
He's the commander in chief

We have given him the mandate to hire or fire

If that is what he finds deem so be it

Baba please reshuffle your cabinet

God bless muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by sarrki(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
galeiiTNA:
After shaking Mrs Maduka yesterday, Buhari asked for the names of all the Igbo women heading parastatals and this is the outcome

Debugging of your software and hardware

Will go a long way

For the system to be functional

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by chuose2: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
Soon another Northerner to replace am

48 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Tyche(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Issokay

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by PaulIdu: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Don't tell me this woman has been there all this while ..she should have respected herself and resigned as soon as GEJ left but I am sure her greed no allow her ..even Buhari was to slow to sack her

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Pavore9: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Surprised she lasted this long!

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by rayblast(m): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
He will now bring Saadatu Muntairu as her replacement

42 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by bigtt76(f): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Exactly! With her pretentious dressing grin

PaulIdu:
Don't tell me this woman has been there all this while ..she should have respected herself and resigned as soon as GEJ left but I am sure her greed no allow her ..even Buhari was to slow to sack her

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by urboy1: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
galeiiTNA:

I heard your mother say your brother was an only child

I logged in to just tell you, you are savage man...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by loopmangoat(m): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
sarrki:
He's the goat or pig in chief

We have given him the mandate to urinate on all zombies

If that is what he finds deem so be it

Boko hari continue being a fool

A 73 year old man has no business ruling nigeria

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by IamISRAEL(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
long overdue!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
But the madam is due for retirement now I am only curious about her replacement

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by zendy: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
galeiiTNA:

They may not be Igbo women but women are married to Igbo men.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Godprotectigbos(f): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
cheesy
Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by ammyluv2002(f): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
And the sport minister is still occupying his position? Smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
...........and would replace her with one ab. oki like that.
Wait oooo, so Lai Mohammed has finally gotten his pound of flesh, or isn't she the one who refused his parastatal loan request for that China trip?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by waternogetenemy: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Are we surprised? Noooooooooo! Just a matter of time before she gets another political appointment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by angeltolly(f): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
OK noted

But that pix tho. Is that one cap? Whatever it is, it caught my attention cheesy

All that big load on top person Pikin head. Patriotic Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Kongicy: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
See matter ooo
Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by ngolokante(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
galeiiTNA:

Hahahahahaha...these wailers will not kill sombori

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Stalwert: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
This isn't really a sack her secondment period has elapsed

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by omolola15(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
galeiiTNA:

First of all I'll blame the op for the topic. She wasn't sacked. Her time is up. She was supposed to vacate the position since may but she didn't. Instead of you to read the article very well before commenting you decided to go with tribalism. Everything should not be turned into a tribal war. I wonder how you'll rule if you ever have the opportunity to.

This wailers no go kill person. sarrki come and see your people ooooo. When will they stop reasoning wrong.

30 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not A Thief – James Ibori / Fayemi: "Fayose Is A Mad Dog & Fraudster, Election Fire Will Consume Him" / "House Rent Should Be Paid Monthly In Nigeria" - FCT Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.