Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss (23706 Views)

Azuka Ogujiuba Slams Sally Mbanefo After Being Pictured With Betty Irabor / DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by macanu(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Put hausa

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by shamecurls(m): 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Good Development!

Long time over due...

Buhari should please replace him with a credible Northerner or Westerner

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Godprotectigbos(f): 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
zendy:

They may not be Igbo women but women are married to Igbo men.

she is igbo to the core

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Josmila(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
sarrki:
He's the commander in chief

We have given him the mandate to hire or fire

If that is what he finds deem so be it

Baba please reshuffle your cabinet

God bless muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

Furthermore, how is the elapsing of a secondment the same thing as sack?? Headlines as this are inciting especially cos a lot of people don't read beyond headlines.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by sod09(m): 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
nice. d woman is good as useless
can't develop tourism in d country

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by waternogetenemy: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
zendy:

They may not be Igbo women but women are married to Igbo men.

An Igbo woman is an igbo woman, dat cannot be changed even with marriage. Stella Oduah husband was not igbo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by rose54321: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
PaulIdu:
Don't tell me this woman has been there all this while ..she should have respected herself and resigned as soon as GEJ left but I am sure her greed no allow her ..even Buhari was to slow to sack her

I'm amazed at the first part of your thinking. Why would an appointed official resign when not in violation of any law or accused of any corruption?

I support however the latter part of your comment, why our so called president kept her in office for over 5 months after the expiration of her tenure.

Was he unable to find a replacement with all the able bodied individuals in APC? No insult intended but he's too slow... There are still so many parastatals headed by Jonathan's appointee, why?
What's the logic in keeping them?

I just tire for this oour president.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by afanide: 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
That lady didnt use her head..... As beautiful as she is? Haba cheesy
Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
Illiterate op created

Illiterate mod pushed to FP

Where was sacked mentioned in this article

Someone whose tenure elapsed over 7 months ago

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by sarrki(m): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
omolola15:

First of all I'll blame the op for the topic. She wasn't sacked. Her time is up. She was supposed to vacate the position since may but she didn't. Instead of you to read the article very well before commenting you decided to go with tribalism. Everything should not be turned into a tribal war. I wonder how you'll rule if you ever have the opportunity to.

This wailers no go kill person. sarrki come and see your people ooooo. When will they stop reasoning wrong.

I have handled him already
Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by ElsonMorali: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Akantbiliv dis. You mean with all the national flag gele wey she put for head. Haba, PMB, is not fair o. cry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Chukazu: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
PaulIdu:
Don't tell me this woman has been there all this while ..she should have respected herself and resigned as soon as GEJ left but I am sure her greed no allow her ..even Buhari was to slow to sack her

seconded! people don't just know when they have over-stayed their welcome

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Progressive01(m): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
ngolokante:

Hahahahahaha...these wailers will not kill sombori
I wont be surprised if i found such on radio biafra or trentonline or breakingtimes. Na their way. grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by martineverest(m): 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
she don use tourism money for her skin.
Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by slimfit1(m): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
I saw her in London few years ago at the excel centre she was promoting her oyinbo skin instead of closing down deals for the country. While other countries are closing down deals speaking to potential clients her workers were busy selling groundnut and other things.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
galeiiTNA:
After shaking Mrs Maduka yesterday, Buhari asked for the names of all the Igbo women heading parastatals and this is the outcome

What has that got to do with anything? Mrs Maduka is an Ilesha woman!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by lilreese: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
this woman is bad...
Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Ibman: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Well....its time to substitute her with one aboki from the north
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Ibman: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Its time to substitute her with one aboki
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Orikinla(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
Long overdue.
She did not know her job.
She was using it for fashion parade.
One of the cases of political cronyism of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Sacking is not enough.
A thorough probe is necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
As someone remarked, her wearing the national flag as headgear is little too pretentious.

She's the type that would drop statistics about how she improved tourism and we can't see the effects.

Just like Akinwunmi Adesina the AfDB president and former Agric Minister. Upon all the awards he won and the produce he kept claiming Nigeria was harvesting, I can't recall any food items that became cheaper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Orikinla(m): 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
slimfit1:
I saw her in London few years ago at the excel centre she was promoting her oyinbo skin instead of closing down deals for the country. While other countries are closing down deals speaking to potential clients her workers were busy selling groundnut and other things.
Word of Wisdom!
Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Barigaboy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
Any worker who should have followed GEJ n still in office now will only be used to work against Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Ndolarr: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Anytime I read some of the captions given to national issues by managers of Nairaland and the rash of stupid comments that follow, one cannot but feel sad and lose hope in this great nation. The woman was not sacked but DE-SECONDED! There is no hatred behind the action of Federal Govt. The woman knows that in the Nigerian Public Service, secondment is for 2 years after which she goes back to her previous office except there is a renewal for another 2 years, based on request. It is advisable to keep one's fingers off the computer keyboard than to make silly, childish, ill-informed, reckless and empty comments!! Na wa for some people o
Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by thaoriginator: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
sapiosexual1:
...........and would replace her with one ab. oki like that.
Wait oooo, so Lai Mohammed has finally gotten his pound of flesh, or isn't she the one who refused his parastatal loan request for that China trip?
bros go and kill yourself quickly. We don't give a f u c k!
Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Unimaginable123: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
sod09:
nice. d woman is good as useless
can't develop tourism in d country
even God can't develop the tourism in this hopeless country
Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by barcaboi(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
galeiiTNA:
After shaking Mrs Maduka yesterday, Buhari asked for the names of all the Igbo women heading parastatals and this is the outcome
stop all these na...chai
Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Aegon(m): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
soletar:
As someone remarked, her wearing the national flag as headgear is little too pretentious.

She's the type that would drop statistics about how she improved tourism and we can't see the effects.

Just like Akinwunmi Adesina the AfDB president and former Agric Minister. Upon all the awards he won and the produce he kept claiming Nigeria was harvesting, I can't recall any food items that became cheaper.
Don't mind the wailers, since Akinwunmi and his useless policies left rice has become far cheaper than we used to buy it. Farm produce and other essential commodities are also cheaper, we did not have a tomato crisis earlier this year. Also, the Agric minister did not accuse us of eating too much rice. There's no mass malnutrition in the north and UNICEF did not warn so this year.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
Aegon:
Don't mind the wailers, since Akinwunmi and his useless policies left rice has become far cheaper than we used to buy it. Farm produce and other essential commodities are also cheaper, we did not have a tomato crisis earlier this year. Also, the Agric minister did not accuse us of eating too much rice. There's no mass malnutrition in the north and UNICEF did not warn so this year.

LOL... Cannabis is bad for the health. Mass malnutrition in the North wasn't caused by displacement of people (IDPs), food insecurity and Boko Haram terrorism? Before and after Adesina, most NGOs in nutrition always have work to do in the North, i should know - i work in one.
Save the Children, Action Against Hunger, World Food Programme. UNICEF.......

Tuta Absoluta, a moth caused the tomato crisis. So Adesina's policies helped keep rice price down? Hasn't foreign rice (Thailand - Taiwan) been a preferred choice over the locally produced rice? What of pre-Adesina era? Were prices higher?

Hilariously moronic attempt at sarcasm. Get an education!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks Sally Mbanefo, NTDC Boss by Saintremmy8(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
Maybe her loyalty is nt 100% 2 d level expected by lie lie govt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How President Buhari Destroyed APC Through Oshiomhole - Reno Omokri / Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years / Court Grants Endsars Protesters N50000 Bail Each In Abuja After 5 Days In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.