Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

She Wants To Date Another Guy Asap In Order To Stop Having Feelings For Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Date Another Guy Asap In Order To Stop Having Feelings For Her Ex (686 Views)

Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Date Another Guy Asap In Order To Stop Having Feelings For Her Ex by marvelck: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
An ex girlfriend of a friend is so keen to find and date another guy immediately just to forget her ex, and also kill her love and feelings for her ex boyfriend. She says she cant stop loving her ex, but feels dating and sleeping with a new guy would help her forget about him completely. And more so she doesn't want to remain single or without a boyfriend. That's why she's also serious about having a new boo asap. But can such a move work? Will having sex with a new guy immediately after a break up, help a girl to forget an ex? Cos there are some feelings that can never go away no matter what a girl does to kill it. Just like the story of a bride that abandoned her groom at the altar and went to sleep with her ex in an hotel. That was just a case of everlasting love for someone else....girls and their way....hmmmm
Re: She Wants To Date Another Guy Asap In Order To Stop Having Feelings For Her Ex by sinaj(f): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
I pity the new guy
Re: She Wants To Date Another Guy Asap In Order To Stop Having Feelings For Her Ex by Gratefulsoul(m): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
She's just looking for a rebound and not someone to date..
Re: She Wants To Date Another Guy Asap In Order To Stop Having Feelings For Her Ex by kinggogo: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
Tell dah ur friend if she do am den she's an olosho

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Date Another Guy Asap In Order To Stop Having Feelings For Her Ex by dilini(m): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
it might be possible if what she has decided to do will make her forget the guy but on the other hand I pity the babe sha. If she tells me she wants to use me in forgetting her bf' den she must be ready to be of service to me 'cos na give and take. And she even mention sex inside...hmmm, na wa o!
Better Christmas for the new guy...

My 2cents sha...
Re: She Wants To Date Another Guy Asap In Order To Stop Having Feelings For Her Ex by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
yes. That's fine.
But she should just go on dates with a few guys instead of getting into another relationship
Re: She Wants To Date Another Guy Asap In Order To Stop Having Feelings For Her Ex by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
i can help her forget all her pains man...trust me...you know that black laser pen used in M.I.B? thats how me nutts work smiley lol
Re: She Wants To Date Another Guy Asap In Order To Stop Having Feelings For Her Ex by Smellingmouth: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
kinggogo:
Tell dah ur friend if she do am den she's an olosho

Haahah... cheesy grin
Re: She Wants To Date Another Guy Asap In Order To Stop Having Feelings For Her Ex by vchykp(m): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
she could forget her ex without opening her legs, she is about to do the worst mistake of her life, pls advice her to get busy with her career, things will eventually normalize with time..!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Date Another Guy Asap In Order To Stop Having Feelings For Her Ex by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Make I type lol

[size=58pt]lolzzz[/size]
Re: She Wants To Date Another Guy Asap In Order To Stop Having Feelings For Her Ex by stan241(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Never works
Re: She Wants To Date Another Guy Asap In Order To Stop Having Feelings For Her Ex by honeygirl17: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
Food sef dey tire person, make she rest for peepee
Re: She Wants To Date Another Guy Asap In Order To Stop Having Feelings For Her Ex by GoldenJAT(m): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
let her try and come give us d feedback!

(1) (Reply)

See People Singing And Dancing Fada Fada By Phyno&olamide Inside Church / Omo Did I Commit Any Crime? / Valentine: 5 Ways You Can Show Love With Just N1, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.