Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Almost Got Robbed Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Almost Got Robbed Today (1060 Views)

"2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts / almost got robbed today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost Got Robbed Today by berryice(f): 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hi everyone..on my way home dis evening I entered keke...told d driver where I was going nd he told me to enter...so I did wen we got to half of d journey d driver asked me where I was going I now said oga I told u now,hr now said he isn't going to that place...I should pay nd come down so I gave him 100naira,nd he was suppose to give me change of 50#he now gave me 170#ihe was now like ow much I give u..ni now said oga I gave u 100#he was is d change complete,all of a sudden I felt something d guy sitting close to me was trying to unzips bag..immidiately I checked my bag nd zipped ot close d driver was trying to distract me with d change issue so dah d guy will b able to steal..he was still talking but I paused wen I felt something..i now came down from d keke, d driver was lookin confused. He now drove away....i Tnk God nothing happened to me...if they give dose thieves jungle justice we all b pitying for dem. Wen dey can't pity for us*smh dah was my xperience today nl

1 Like

Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by MackBrooklyn: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ma'am, if your village people remember you, they can never leave you alone even when you riding in a keke cheesy

But thank God say dem no rob your own peter to pay Paul cool
Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by ammyluv2002(f): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
Thank God nothing happened to you

Btw, I love your dp

2 Likes

Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by Kayoski(m): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by DjAndroid: 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
berryice:
Hi everyone..on my way home dis evening I entered keke...told d driver where I was going nd he told me to enter...so I did wen we got to half of d journey d driver asked me where I was going I now said oga I told u now,hr now said he isn't going to that place...I should pay nd come down so I gave him 100naira,nd he was suppose to give me change of 50#he now gave me 170#ihe was now like ow much I give u..ni now said oga I gave u 100#he was is d change complete,all of a sudden I felt something d guy sitting close to me was trying to unzips bag..immidiately I checked my bag nd zipped ot close d driver was trying to distract me with d change issue so dah d guy will b able to steal..he was still talking but I paused wen I felt something..i now came down from d keke, d driver was lookin confused. He now drove away....i Tnk God nothing happened to me...if they give dose thieves jungle justice we all b pitying for dem. Wen dey can't pity for us*smh dah was my xperience today nl

I remember when I was in the junior secondary school. We were taught how to write an essay. Paragraphing, Punctuation. Etc.

God bless my teacher.

4 Likes

Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
op you go uniben? na mtn you dey use grin i know this girl cheesy cheesy cheesy life cheesy
Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by berryice(f): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
DjAndroid:

I remember when I was in the junior secondary school. We were taught how to write an essay. Paragraphing, Punctuation. Etc.

God bless my teacher.
attention seeker,u ve been noticed..boy byeee

1 Like

Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by berryice(f): 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:
ok you go uniben? na mtn you dey use grin i know this girl cheesy cheesy cheesy life cheesy
really?
Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
berryice:
really?
na english you study
Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by berryice(f): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Thank God nothing happened to you

Btw, I love your dp
tanx boo,yea Tnk God
Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by berryice(f): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Roel:
na english you study
nope
Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by LordOfNaira: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
What sort of a person writes like this. Instead of going straight to the point, you will be reading stuffs like "I stopped a bike and so the bike stopped and I look at the the bikeman he looks at me. And I say how much and he says 20naira and I say no, I can't pay 20 naira and he says how much you wan pay"

Bullshit. Go straight to the point next time. I am a god, I don't like my time being wasted.

7 Likes

Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by berryice(f): 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
LordofNairaland:
What sort of a person writes like this. Instead of going straight to the point, you will be reading stuffs like "I stopped a bike and so the bike stopped and I look at the the bikeman he looks at me. And I say how much and he says 20naira and I say no, I can't pay 20 naira and he says how much you wan pay"

Bullshit. Go straight to the point next time. I am a god, I don't like my time being wasted.
trying to go into details so people will understand,is not by force for u to read...ure a god for yourself
Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
I honestly don't understand your story. Maybe you should type Igbo

5 Likes

Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by LordOfNaira: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
berryice:
trying to go into details so people will understand,is not by force for u to read...ure a god for yourself

Watch it, young lady!!! Do not blaspheme.

2 Likes

Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by DjAndroid: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
berryice:
attention seeker,u ve been noticed..boy byeee

Instead of you to edit that nonsense you wrote up there, you are here calling names. Simple past tense of "Rob" you don't know.

I Almost Got Rob Today
see English.

2 Likes

Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
berryice:
nope
then u lied, you get guy for warri then, you slim and ure fair
Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by berryice(f): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
DjAndroid:

Instead of you to edit that nonsense you wrote up there, you are here calling names. Simple past tense of "Rob" you don't know.

see English.
teacher chike hope u had first class in skul with your well spoken English? Bleep off
Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by DjAndroid: 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
berryice:
teacher chike hope u had first class in skul with your well spoken English? Bleep off

Ignoramus. #donewithyou

1 Like

Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
wait I am not understanding, you gave him #100, expecting #50 change ba? He then gave you #170, WHY? ?? explain
Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
Udonmeanit
Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
berryice:
School

i'm sorry, I couldn't help myself, I just had to do it, lol

3 Likes

Re: Almost Got Robbed Today by berryice(f): 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
DjAndroid:

Ignoramus. #donewithyou
done with your ass too... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Help This Guy With Your Advice.. Love Gone Wild!!!! / 5 Kinds Of Boyfriends You Should Avoid At All Cost [MUST READ LADIES] / Some Girls Hearts Have Been Exchanged With Heart Of Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.