Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Hnd 2 Final Year Or Go For My Bsc 3yrs Direct Entry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hnd 2 Final Year Or Go For My Bsc 3yrs Direct Entry (836 Views)

Can I Use My Bsc Agric To Apply For A Masters Degree In Computer Science / Can I Do My Msc In A Field Different From My Bsc? / Meet The HND 2 Student Who Suits Up To Sell Snacks In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hnd 2 Final Year Or Go For My Bsc 3yrs Direct Entry by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 01, 2016
Una gud day fellow nairalanders, pls i need advises from every one.
To start with, I currently school in a federal Polytechnic in South Western part, hnd 2 banking and finance. I applied for a direct entry to a Northern University and I have been admitted.. Though i have not paid my current year school fee because we just resumed, like a month Sha... But I have been offered admission to get a degree in the same course, banking and finance... Pls fellow nairalanders, I believe many have passed through this and an adage says, one who a ask for direction will never misses his way.... Thank u... Admin pls help me
Re: Hnd 2 Final Year Or Go For My Bsc 3yrs Direct Entry by ashabi1986: 6:40am On Dec 01, 2016
I think you should go to the university because of discrimination between HND and university stuff.
Re: Hnd 2 Final Year Or Go For My Bsc 3yrs Direct Entry by Lokoyen(m): 8:06am On Dec 01, 2016
Why not finish your HND then apply. Just go to the northern school and defer your admission till a year later when you would av finished your HND.

Its good you have different academic qualifications in this country. If Company is not accepting BSC you can present your HND.

1 Like

Re: Hnd 2 Final Year Or Go For My Bsc 3yrs Direct Entry by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 01, 2016
Zizaboni:
Una gud day fellow nairalanders, pls i need advises from every one.
To start with, I currently school in a federal Polytechnic in South Western part, hnd 2 banking and finance. I applied for a direct entry to a Northern University and I have been admitted.. Though i have not paid my current year school fee because we just resumed, like a month Sha... But I have been offered admission to get a degree in the same course, banking and finance... Pls fellow nairalanders, I believe many have passed through this and an adage says, one who a ask for direction will never misses his way.... Thank u... Admin pls help me

Ilaro ryt
Re: Hnd 2 Final Year Or Go For My Bsc 3yrs Direct Entry by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 01, 2016
Yes... Ilaro.... Honestly, I am one of those people that dislike the dichotomy BTW BSc n hnd..... Im thinking since I Av National Diploma, I shud to for BSc..... More advise pls guys
Re: Hnd 2 Final Year Or Go For My Bsc 3yrs Direct Entry by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Zizaboni:
Yes... Ilaro.... Honestly, I am one of those people that dislike the dichotomy BTW BSc n hnd..... Im thinking since I Av National Diploma, I shud to for BSc..... More advise pls guys

Also in HND at Ilaro too...waiting on me being admitted though, waiting on the school list...
Re: Hnd 2 Final Year Or Go For My Bsc 3yrs Direct Entry by Laveda(f): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lokoyen:
Why not finish your HND then apply. Just go to the northern school and defer your admission till a year later when you would av finished your HND.

Its good you have different academic qualifications in this country. If Company is not accepting BSC you can present your HND.

Great idea, Op I think you should follow this advice.

Since you're already in HND2, and that's your final year, why not complete it..
Re: Hnd 2 Final Year Or Go For My Bsc 3yrs Direct Entry by Doyin400l(m): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Leave that HND and proceed to get that BSc asap. In Nigeria, we love certificate so much, I will advice you to go with the vague in the country. As we have been made to believe that BSc is superior to HND ,then you no need soothsayer to advise you to echeew that your poly and get the almighty degree .

pls don't quote me ooo
Re: Hnd 2 Final Year Or Go For My Bsc 3yrs Direct Entry by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Thanks all.. I av decided, I will be leaving my Hnd, am going for the university... Thanks all.. Ajibode,which school are you processing and have u been admitted??
Re: Hnd 2 Final Year Or Go For My Bsc 3yrs Direct Entry by jacob4pj(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
Training on Engineering Design Course;
AutoCAD, AutoCAD P&ID, PDMS

As part of our objectives at Lucid Minds Solutions we are pleased to inform you that we conduct trainings on various software applications in engineering design and computer programming courses.

We organize training on piping and process design software:

• AutoCAD (2D/3D)

• P&ID (Piping & Instrumentation Design)

• PDMS (Plant Design Management System)

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?

Mechanical/Chemical/Petroleum Engineers, Geologist, Electrical/Electronics, Process, Instrumentation & control Engineers, Material/Metallurgical, Electrical, Civil/Structural, Computer engineering graduate and Undergraduate, Jobseekers, Draftsman.

Training Benefits:

- PARTICAPANT WILL BE GIVEN DETAIL SOFT COPY MATERIALS ON AUTOCAD, P&ID, AND PDMS (PIPING MANUALS). (Design Manual/ Chart).

- Industry leading Software used in training (AutoCAD, AutoCAD P&ID, PDMS).

- FULL INSTALLATION OF OIL&GAS/ENGINEERING software to be Install on Participant Laptop (CAD, P&ID, PDMS).

- Certificate in AutoCAD, P&ID, Auto Plant, PDMS.

Management: Lucid Minds Solutions

Tel: +234 706 328 9616, +234 806 237 8289

Email: info@lucidminds.com.ng

NB: TO SECURE A WELL PAID JOB IN OIL/GAS, ENGINEERING DESIGN COMPANIES APPLICANT NEED TO EQUIP ON AUTOCAD, P&ID, AND PDMS.

(1) (Reply)

Identify Leadership Skills / If You Think That You Know Mathematics Then Try This. / 12 Federal Universities Approved By JAMB As Second Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.