Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? (48805 Views)

Fally Ipupa And Nadia Buhari Getting Cozy During The 2014 BET Awards(photos) / Nadia Buhari Was An Alcoholic At Age 11(pictures) / Ay Live: Who Looked The Best? Nadia Buhari Or Yvonne Nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by Godmother(f): 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2009
Just heard that Nadia Buhari has a 5-year-old daughter that she has been keeping secret

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/5991/18/nadia-buari-hides-baby.html
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by scottN(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2009
embarassed Poor Essien! Should have done his homework more thoroughly if he can't marry her with another man's child
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by lawrence83: 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
Scandal! scandal!! scandal!!!

All the hoods have one scandal or the other, from hollyhood to nollyhood. . . . . . even to chinahood grin

Now its Gollyhood turn.

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by inme: 12:13am On Nov 10, 2009
What do u want NL'ers to do abt this now

anyways tnks for the finfo
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2009
let's just wait for her to deny it, abeg.
cool
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by throttler(f): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2009
oops!
but why would she want to hide a child, they grow up, dont they? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:15am On Nov 11, 2009
throttler:

oops!
but why would she want to hide a child, they grow up, dont they? undecided
same thing janet jackson "supposedly" did.
but we really dont know.
lets just wait for her statement, sha. cool
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:45am On Nov 11, 2009
is it a crime? undecided
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by rasputinn(m): 7:08am On Nov 11, 2009
sexyLeamon:

is it a crime? undecided

Yes,worse than a crime;since she chose to keep it from Essien.Well,if true,serves Essien right though for dumping his long erstwhile live-in fiancee for Nadia
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by yeswecan(m): 7:30am On Nov 11, 2009
The paper that broke this story has been found guilty of publishing false story. This is all made up shit,  Nadia Buari is just too prety for all this nonsence, and Essien should be happy because this girl too set oooooo.
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by Riskie(f): 7:31am On Nov 11, 2009
I don't believe this story at all, but even if it is true it's really no one's place to judge her.
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by Ojumiii(m): 7:39am On Nov 11, 2009
We all have our secrets, no matter how small they may be,
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by niyyie(m): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2009
What makes you think Essien didn't know ahead?
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by yeswecan(m): 7:44am On Nov 11, 2009
this is a big lie
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by izeek(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2009
lawrence83:

Scandal! scandal!! scandal!!!

All the hoods have one scandal or the other, from hollyhood to nollyhood. . . . . . even to chinahood grin

Now its Gollyhood turn.

when they all chose to use the hood, did they not realise what stays under the hood has to be hidden?

and come to think of it, never knew ghana had gullyhood. yes they are gullible, but the hood part beats me. lol
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by SeanT21(f): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2009
If she wants to keep her baby secret then so be it. Big freaking deal.Plus, from reading the whole article you can tell the story is made up. Is there nothing else happening in Nigeria to write about?? undecided.
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by sayso: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2009
no big deal
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by Vincent41(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2009
Men i don blame her.But if essien should also be asked he must have his now child.You know they live and think like the white men.So it is not bad for them to do that kind of a thing.
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by Vincent41(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2009
Hi afiwhite do you think the story is cock and bull story?
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by SeanT21(f): 8:26am On Nov 11, 2009
Vincent 4:

Hi afiwhite do you think the story is cock and bull story?

Yes oo.Why r u using my government name like this??
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by Oluschenco(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2009
You can hide the fire and not the smoke.
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by 700john: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2009
Absolute crap!
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by saydfact(m): 9:09am On Nov 11, 2009
GODMOTHER I GUESS ALL U DO IS GOSSIP, WATS UR BIZ IN DAT, AS MICHEAL COMPLAINED? MIND UR SHIT, CRAP, lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by diehard1: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2009
So? angry People should learn to mind their own business angry angry
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by Lordfish(m): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2009
People should be learn to mind their business. If she has a baby , what
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by bandely(m): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2009
diehard1:

So? angry People should learn to mind their own business angry angry
lol! grin grin grin But no vex too much oo
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by ud4u: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2009
She has not denied that she has a child and it is not a crime to have a child.
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by vicka: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2009
theres no big deal wit dat,if he luvs her he shld take her 4 who she is.
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by victorazy(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2009
Lordfish:

People should be learn to mind their business. If she has a baby , what

I pray ur wife should hide something for you to find out later, thats only when u will know the gravity of it.
Is a big crime to hide such thing to the one you claimed you love.
Love is about trust and 4giveness cuz it covereth all sins Esien wouldnt have have feel bad about it cuz of the love
Having a child b4 is never a crime, but hiding it is a big crime. If i was an armrubber b4 and am getting married that the fisrt thing i will tell my wife cuz must she will hear it one day. only God will save her shaaa
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by Nezan(m): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2009
Too bad if it is true.
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by chidichris(m): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2009
@poster,
u sound like a better choice for essien, are u?
if essien is in love, what is wrong with that?
are u here to inform us that u know more than essien does with the wife?
essien is a superstar and shits like that are not counted in their love lives.
Re: Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? by camary(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2009
say-d-fact:

GODMOTHER I GUESS ALL U DO IS GOSSIP, WATS your BIZ IN DAT, AS MICHEAL COMPLAINED? MIND your SHIT, CRAP,  lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed

When one becomes a celebrity, his/her private life is everybody business. If so, why do we conplain if Yar Adua travels out for medical treatment. A celebrity private affair is every body public affairs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion / Mercy Johnson Shares Family Photos / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.