Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) (48804 Views)

Uche Ogbodo & Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris In Loved Up Photos / Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Second Child, Bobby Maris Reacts (Video) / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by Newsmic: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
"Ladies Stay Where You Find Peace" - Actress Uche Ogbodo Shows Off Her Babydaddy (Photo)

Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has advised women to stay with men who give them peace and never bow to societal pressure, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, she shared a throwback photo of herself with the father of her second child, Bobby Maris.

She captioned the photo;

"LADIES STAY WHERE YOU FIND PEACE. Never bow to Pressure.
My resting place @bobbymaris"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV81MkqB2-w/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Women doesn't have shame again. Imagine what an intending mother is wearing and even announcing it to the whole world. Imagine if it is women that rules the world and are the stronger sex

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
Must she display her stomach to the world, this is the latest style of dressing for our pregnant Nigeria celebrity anything oyinbo do they will like to copy

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by potent5(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
This gey just de born every year.

Abi she de compete with Mercy Johnson for number of pikin?

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Irresponsible parents angry

She will most likely deliver in the United States. Juju no dey cause maternal mortality for abroad.

If you no get money to deliver for America no follow snap pregnancy picture before village people dash you miscarriage grin.

I wish her safe delivery.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by Bola146(f): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
Is there peace where there's no money? Who is leeching on who in this their weird partnership sef?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by Shellsploit: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
kiss
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
undecided
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by visijo(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
You will never look like the girl in the magazine. The girl in the magazine doesn't even look like the girl in the magazine.

Know these and have peace � �

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by farrmer(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
nice advice , but as a woman you are the one to build your at home Peace

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by Shellsploit: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
Tell them ooo...
Ndi na pu amu no'nu sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2021

And you have to expose this yellow paw paw belly thats is meant to be private to your husband alone to the whole world

20 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by Shellsploit: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
I am a penetration tester!!!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by blackpanda: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
Shameless girl
Akwuna

7 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by inoki247: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
When the peace wan turn pisses remember to run before e turn rest in peace..

6 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by Abalado(f): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
U sure say u find peace with him abi make I short up? Na waiting no concern me I won they put mouth this days

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by jonadaft: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
grin

BabyWHOREma

Or stay where money is.

Yẹyẹ

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by EXLOVER(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
Now that she's enjoying the preek and Bleep, she's advicing ladies o.

But when the man kpokpogri her, she will start accusing all men, saying all men are scum.

Every ladies need a good preek in their life for everlasting happiness

Pocochant
Ishilove
Siofra
Futureisfemale
Iyaebe

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by revived: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
Okay

I am sincerely awaiting now the next ten years will be with all these nonsense pictures.

My baby girl no fit tell me to do this kind shit with her

E go be

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by SaintAY(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
After several trials with different men embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by Kanixt(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
PoliticallyLeft:
Irresponsible parents angry

She will most likely deliver in the United States. Juju no dey cause maternal mortality for abroad.

If you no get money to deliver for America no follow snap pregnancy picture before village people dash you miscarriage grin.

I wish her safe delivery.
The way you dey take follow this "village people" make you no com jam am ooo

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by Heryormilekan(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
Misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by auntynameh: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
Na wetin bdis na... Peace dey very important but why una come naked? Una good evening o

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
Your peace comes first before anything,

That being said...........

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
Shellsploit:
Tell them ooo...
Ndi na pu amu no'nu sad sad sad sad sad
I just de look you angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Women doesn't have shame again. Imagine what an intending mother is wearing and even announcing it to the whole world. Imagine if it is women that rules the world and are the stronger sex
She has been shameless.
Didn't start today!

She has succesfully become a SIGNPOST and DRAWING BOARD to the men.
She can't keep any man to herself, rather the men go towards her direction like a signpost & perfuse her like the drawing board & the vamoose!

When this one leaves, another MAN will be directed to her, to draw his manhood on her.
You are simply addressed the way u dress.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by smartasuen(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hmmmmmmmn! Did I read 'Father of her second child'

In Mc Macaroni's voice;
"Uche Ogbodo, you are doing well!!!!!"

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) by TriCee: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ok, she chose cute guy for a cute child.

Win win for both. Bobby also needs small publicity for his music career wey still dey upcoming.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter? / Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide.... / 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.