Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. (2181 Views)

Pastor Ayo Exposed As NDA Chief Sponsor / Tinubu Celebrates Atiku's 70th Birthday. Says 'You Are A Man Of Faith" / Hadiza Bala Usman: Bring Back Our Girls Group Exposed As APC Activist Wing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by bolaino(m): 6:30am On Dec 01, 2016
Pastor Ayo has been exposed many times in the past but what many people don't know is that he uses Religion to fuel religious hate between Christians in the South of Nigeria and Muslims in the North of Nigeria. Read this article. http://m.thepathoftruth.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thepathoftruth.com%2Ffalse-teachers%2Fnigerian-preachers.htm#2812

1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by Dmacaw: 7:07am On Dec 01, 2016
Jobless op!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by bolaino(m): 7:16am On Dec 01, 2016
Dmacaw:
Jobless op!
only a jobless commentator can know a jobless op.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 01, 2016
bolaino:
Pastor Ayo has been exposed many times in the past but what many people don't know is that he uses Religion to fuel religious hate between Christians in the South of Nigeria and Muslims in the North of Nigeria. Read this article. http://m.thepathoftruth.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thepathoftruth.com%2Ffalse-teachers%2Fnigerian-preachers.htm#2812
i think its high time Ncc target some special subscribers and increase their tariff

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by bolaino(m): 7:29am On Dec 01, 2016
True friends stick to each other through thick and thin.

Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by bolaino(m): 7:33am On Dec 01, 2016
Kathmandu:
i think its high time Ncc target some special subscribers and increase their tariff
why are the people on nairaland slow thinkers. And to think that people like you are future leaders of this country. I weep. Why so you assume that the poster of this topic is posting from Nigeria and is regulated by Nigeria' NCC? It is people like you that lie and pretend to be children of rich people meanwhile your folks are Grassroot local champions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by bolaino(m): 7:34am On Dec 01, 2016
PDP papa

Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by Abeymills(m): 7:36am On Dec 01, 2016
Op u are an e goat but if it's ur zombi priest buharis praise singer hypocrites mbaka u will hail him provided he says gudluck loot n his responsible 4 d recession
Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by bolaino(m): 7:40am On Dec 01, 2016
Abeymills:
Op u are an e goat but if it's ur zombi priest buharis praise singer hypocrites mbaka u will hail him provided he says gudluck loot n his responsible 4 d recession
this is not about goodluck. Or buhari or father Mbaka. This is a very simple issue. I don't know why you guys are still thinking slow. You guys need to take your brains out for exercise once in a while. For mental growth. The issue at hand is about Pastor Ayos role in the sponsor of war and carnage in Nigeria. Using the guise of his church as cover. What does a pastor have to do with politics and cases of corruption.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2016
bolaino:
why are the people on nairaland slow thinkers. And to think that people like you are future leaders of this country. I weep. Why so you assume that the poster of this topic is posting from Nigeria and is regulated by Nigeria' NCC? It is people like you that lie and pretend to be children of rich people meanwhile your folks are Grassroot local champions.
Funny thing is I'm also posting from Kathmanduu so we both are not in Nigeria but one of us still has a long way to go about dishingg out truth to the populace.

We know those in Nigeria sponsored rehabs outside the country
Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by bolaino(m): 7:42am On Dec 01, 2016
Former President Jonathan Lost the Election because of this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by bolaino(m): 7:45am On Dec 01, 2016
Kathmandu:
Funny thing is I'm also posting from Kathmanduu so we both are not in Nigeria but one of us still has a long way to go about dishingg out truth to the populace.

We know those in Nigeria sponsored rehabs outside the country
OK. For the sake of clarity. Let us have a decent conversation. But first I would like to know your definition of What the Truth is?
Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 01, 2016
bolaino:
OK. For the sake of clarity. Let us have a decent conversation. But first I would like to know your definition of What the Truth is?
Sorry your topic needs to be in the trash bin before asking about the word Truth.

Don't feel bad but I've given you the best definition of Truth in this my sentence
Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by bolaino(m): 7:48am On Dec 01, 2016
When you just got promoted by the illuninati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by bolaino(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2016
But you are aspiring to be like this dude.

Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by bolaino(m): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2016
Kathmandu:
Sorry your topic needs to be in the trash bin before asking about the word Truth.

Don't feel bad but I've given you the best definition of Truth in this my sentence
of course not. I will not be offended by a lonely person like you. I can read it from your words. I am not the fault for all your failed relationships. You can blame that on the pastor for deceiving you all these years.
Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 01, 2016
bolaino:
of course not. I will not be offended by a lonely person like you. I can read it from your words. I am not the fault for all your failed relationships. You can blame that on the pastor for deceiving you all these years.
grin grin grin grin I might be lonely but i don't sound like a junkie neither do i act bipolar.

Kindly check back in that rehab centre
Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by bolaino(m): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2016
Kathmandu:
grin grin grin grin I might be lonely but i don't sound like a junkie neither do i act bipolar.

Kindly check back in that rehab centre
so you are trying to say that patients who suffer from mental diseases are Junkies. Smh. Have sympathy for people suffering from mental illness. Unless you want God to allow you give birth to MAD children.
Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by bolaino(m): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2016
When your Slave Masters send you to cause confusion amongst your fellow slaves. And you greet them to show them that you are nothing more than their humble slave.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 01, 2016
bolaino:
so you are trying to say that patients who suffer from mental diseases are Junkies. Smh. Have sympathy for people suffering from mental illness. Unless you want God to allow you give birth to MAD children.
Emotional blackmail undecided Mbanu kolework

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by bolaino(m): 8:10am On Dec 01, 2016
When you are doing the necessary ritual sacrifices at the 3 Junction to make sure that there is always accident there. And your boys are in awe of you. Wanting. Desperately to want to be like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by bolaino(m): 8:14am On Dec 01, 2016
When you have succeeded in doing everything your slave masters tell you to do. And you are telling the world how you have helped to settle the quarrel between God and Jesus.

Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by morbeta(m): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2016
But these pastor Na cool hip hop guy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by mightyhaze: 8:16am On Dec 01, 2016
Kathmandu:
true talk
Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by mightyhaze: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2016
bolaino:
just shut it
Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by alfarouq(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2016
bolaino:
When your Slave Masters send you to cause confusion amongst your fellow slaves. And you greet them to show them that you are nothing more than their humble slave.
Some people will say child of god but slave of oyinbo
Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by bolaino(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2016
alfarouq:

Some people will say child of god but slave of oyinbo
it is sad
Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by bolaino(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2016
When you have succeeded in deceiving the former president. That if he build refinery for your church to use in fueling their generator he will win election.

Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by bolaino(m): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2016
When you have won and you are high on LSD and not able to choose colors well.

Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by bolaino(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2016
But Donald Trump is saying No more LSD will be sent to Nigeria. And pastors will no longer be able to hold crusades in America.

Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by bolaino(m): 8:40am On Dec 01, 2016
But you disagree and send for reinforcements

Re: Pastor Ayo Exposed As False Teacher Of Faith. by bolaino(m): 7:51am On Dec 02, 2016
bolaino:

(1) (Reply)

I Laugh At Hausas, Yorubas N Igbos Who Giggle Abt Fulani Army Cowardly Invasion / Who Signed The 1914 Amalgamation? / Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.